
- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums- View All Forums
- Show Left Links
- Topic Sort Options
- Trending Topics
- Recent Topics
- Active Topics
Started By
Message
re: Spec Play - HGRAF
Posted on 5/27/26 at 6:47 pm to PhiTiger1764
Posted on 5/27/26 at 6:47 pm to PhiTiger1764
I’m still adding slowly - bought 200 more this week. I don’t expect any meaningful news until late summer, but I expect Q3 and Q4 to be big. How long I stick around depends on how much I believe in current management later this year. I’m still (somewhat) on the fence there, but I believe in the material/product.
At the very least, I expect the share price to be in the $12-15 range by Fall solely based on announcements (Redomiciling, gas partner, facility expansion, contract orders, new patents/products, etc). From there, I’ll decide if I believe in their ability to execute.
I think people are underestimating the time it takes to move a company (the largest ever on the CSE) to a new country - especially considering the geopolitical riffs between Canada & the US. And most certainly they’re withholding news until they reach the finish line.
Im still long and think patience is going to make a lot of people wealthy…. but something with this much potential needs top-flight leadership and direction. We’ll see.
At the very least, I expect the share price to be in the $12-15 range by Fall solely based on announcements (Redomiciling, gas partner, facility expansion, contract orders, new patents/products, etc). From there, I’ll decide if I believe in their ability to execute.
I think people are underestimating the time it takes to move a company (the largest ever on the CSE) to a new country - especially considering the geopolitical riffs between Canada & the US. And most certainly they’re withholding news until they reach the finish line.
Im still long and think patience is going to make a lot of people wealthy…. but something with this much potential needs top-flight leadership and direction. We’ll see.
Posted on 5/28/26 at 10:50 am to PhiTiger1764
quote:
I’ve got a lot of capital tied up here and am just sitting here each day watching all these AI stocks moon.. does kind of suck.
True, but you know if you sell, they will have a major announcement with a couple of days and the price will spike. Now that I think about it, you should just take one for the team and sell...
I know it has been said before, but let's remember why we're here. We should always keep it in perspective. A $1 move for Nebius is like a $50 dollar move for NVDA.
A $5 move more than doubles the stock price. We are all in this because we believe the next steps are going to give us that $5 move several times over. We believe that the stock doubling before the end of the year is the floor, not the ceiling.
Also, a lot of us have already seen a 500% plus return on many of our shares in the last year. And we're still holding and not taking those profits.
Alot of folks are happy as hell that they bought AMD at $150 a share last year. Now, imagine you had bought AMD when it was $1.50 10 years ago. A $10K investment would be worth millions, today. That's why we're in on a risky stock.
If this were a sure thing, it would be much more expensive, and we probably wouldn't be here.
This post was edited on 5/28/26 at 10:59 am
Posted on 5/28/26 at 10:57 am to Jax-Tiger
quote:
I’ve got a lot of capital tied up here and am just sitting here each day watching all these AI stocks moon.. does kind of suck.
Thats why I'm spreading my funds across different "TD" plays...HGRAF, OUST, NBIS, etc
This post was edited on 5/28/26 at 10:58 am
Posted on 5/28/26 at 11:02 am to NfamousPanda
quote:
HGRAF, OUST, NBIS
In the immortal words of Meatloaf, 2 Out of 3, Ain't Bad...
Posted on 5/28/26 at 12:20 pm to PhiTiger1764
quote:
I’ve got a lot of capital tied up here and am just sitting here each day watching all these AI stocks moon.. does kind of suck.
Agree,, Ive sold 3/4 of my position over last few months but I fully expect this to double soon.
If this falls below 4.60 i will be buying a lot.
Posted on 5/29/26 at 7:53 am to Jax-Tiger
quote:
a lot of us have already seen a 500% plus return on many of our shares in the last year.
At the high I was pushing 600%. Now that it has dropped, well, of course it is about tree fitty.
Posted on 5/29/26 at 12:12 pm to NfamousPanda
quote:
Thats why I'm spreading my funds across different "TD" plays...HGRAF, OUST, NBIS, etc
In the same, also have some Vital Farms. May convert that to DUOT.
ETA - Just did
This post was edited on 5/29/26 at 12:16 pm
Posted on 6/1/26 at 10:03 am to SidewalkTiger
Posted on 6/1/26 at 10:10 am to PhiTiger1764
quote:
I’ve got a lot of capital tied up here and am just sitting here each day watching all these AI stocks moon.. does kind of suck.
I get it as it’s one of my biggest holdings now as my cost is somewhere around $1.50.
But remember why we’re here. This one is the potential moon shot and they’re still in the developmental phase. Nothing has changed.
Posted on 6/1/26 at 10:20 am to SquatchDawg
Seeing some chatter about a surprise FDA approval for plastics. I remember Kevin Bambrough talking about that earlier this year and how it should be coming a few months after the initial EPA approval.
I’m growing more confident by the day that they’re withholding news until the redomicile is complete. Hang in there - things should get fun in the next month or two.
I’m growing more confident by the day that they’re withholding news until the redomicile is complete. Hang in there - things should get fun in the next month or two.
Posted on 6/1/26 at 7:14 pm to BDE
Reading between the lines, it seems like they’re focused on the redomicile through summer, and the news flow should be strong in the back half of the year. Until then I think we likely hold in the $4.50-$6.00sh range, but I expect to be in the double digits by Q4. LINK
Posted on 6/1/26 at 7:21 pm to BDE
I bought some more today at whatever it was trading at, 4.70 something. If it can crawl back up to the 8’s within a year this will have been a very nice investment. My cost is still in the 2’s
Posted on 6/2/26 at 9:13 am to cgrand
Are we thinking the redomicile will happen this month?
Posted on 6/2/26 at 9:27 am to FieldEngineer
From the tidbits I’ve read, I’m thinking end of July is when I’ll start getting impatient on redomicile.
Posted on 6/2/26 at 10:12 am to NaturalBeam
quote:
From the tidbits I’ve read, I’m thinking end of July is when I’ll start getting impatient on redomicile.
Feel free to correct me, but as I understand it, the redomicile is holding up a lot of things, and if HGRAF signs a 10 year contract with TESLA, then the revenue from that contract is taxable by the Canadian Government. Once HGRAF can sever that relationship with Canada, they can redomicile and move forward.
The noise is that the NASDAQ listing is likely in September. I know they want to maximize the effects of all of these announcements, so they will probably purposely delay some announcements in order to create a timeline where they can make announcements back-to-back-to-back.
If the stock price is high and the market sentiment is high, they can raise capital via a market offering, if they should choose to do that. I hope they can get all the capital they need via government grants and by having customers pre-paying for their orders so they can build the hyperions necessary to fill that order.
In the meantime, the volume has been relatively low and the price has been fairly stable - a good sign that retail buyers are just waiting it out.
Posted on 6/2/26 at 10:26 am to Jax-Tiger
I think that's spot on. It seems to be in their best interest to tread water at the $4-5 range (high enough for NASDAQ eventually, but low for Canadian tax purposes), until the redomicile is complete. I'm sure they'd like to slow roll NASDAQ until shortly after redomicile as well, and then (hopefully) an avalanche of other news they've been sitting on.
Now maybe we're giving KB and team way too much credit, and I'm a little skeptical based on her experience. But if that is indeed the needle that she has been threading for the last few months, that's pretty savvy. I guess we'll find out by this Fall whether that is the case, or whether there just hasn't been anything happening.
Now maybe we're giving KB and team way too much credit, and I'm a little skeptical based on her experience. But if that is indeed the needle that she has been threading for the last few months, that's pretty savvy. I guess we'll find out by this Fall whether that is the case, or whether there just hasn't been anything happening.
Posted on 6/2/26 at 10:29 am to NaturalBeam
Do we have any idea on what the hold up is on domicile?
Posted on 6/2/26 at 10:41 am to Neauxla
I think I remember reading something about the old CFO botching the paperwork and having to start over again?
Maybe that was just speculation
Maybe that was just speculation
This post was edited on 6/2/26 at 10:42 am
Posted on 6/2/26 at 10:42 am to dkreller
quote:
I think I remember reading something about the old CFO botching the paperwork and having to start over again?
That was just a rumor. It's not like HGRAF confirmed that or anything.
Posted on 6/2/26 at 11:38 am to NaturalBeam
quote:
But if that is indeed the needle that she has been threading for the last few months, that's pretty savvy.
I'm sure she has plenty of business/tax/law advisors telling her what she needs to do and when. It's just a matter of trying to do it all in the right order and what to do if the stock price drops to low, and what if something leaks, etc...
Did you see her latest presentation at Needham? Pretty impressive.
It seems to me that we have had other companies with young and inexperienced CEOs become pretty successful. Zuckerberg, Musk, Gates, Jobs, etc, were all inexperienced when they became CEOs. I think KB is doing fine. We just need to be patient. We don't know if the delays are from incompetence/inexperience or just government bureaucracy. But I for one, am willing to wait it out.

Popular
Back to top


0










