20268 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 10:28 am to
hard to fudge death numbers with army doctors overlooking the operation hmm
Posted by TigahTeeth
Georgia
Member since Feb 2016
5175 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 10:38 am to
Empty hospitals means no patients! What the hell are you talking about? There was nobody anywhere in those video. You’re saying it’s chaos behind the doors we can’t see???? Talk about naivety, damn!
Posted by EXPLAYER
Member since Jul 2017
10786 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 11:12 am to
We at Tiger Droppings are nation wide,am I correct? So why can’t we as a group have some members go out to hospitals to video their lines. I, for one am willing. I live in St. Tammany and am willing to be one of the peeps to film. Instead of us always talking shite , why not do something about it. Wife works for government and again office in DC has gotten on thier asses about money issues. Her office along with 5 other offices were told they are 4.6 million dollars in red and its BS. Then DC says they are hiring 8 new peeps. DC office is hiding something . I am home listening to these Conference calls . Something just isn’t right. Anyway .sure a lot smarter peeps here then me, how can we get this don’t? And
Posted by nola000
Lacombe, LA
Member since Dec 2014
13139 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 2:48 pm to
If I have a minute I'll break away and do Nola
Posted by CamdenTiger
Member since Aug 2009
62412 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 3:00 pm to
We are not at an epicenter, only 1 in-house covid positive patient, but ER is running at 30% normal volume, even trauma way down. Total Hospital census is really low, scheduled surgeries are the lifeblood, and our busiest day only has 1 scheduled case this week as of now. Everyone is worried about jobs, cutting hours, pay, etc. everything has come to a halt. Some centers probably getting slammed, but my town of 35,000 is staying away from the hospital
Posted by WITCH DOCTOR
Louisiana
Member since Mar 2009
3474 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 3:02 pm to
Will do Covington and advise...
Posted by Tesla
the Laurentian Abyss
Member since Dec 2011
7958 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 3:22 pm to
I just got back from driving right by the Cleveland Clinic Regional Medical Center here in Vero Beach, FL. It’s about 75% old people in this town. The drive through tent was completely empty. Nobody even moving in or around it. ER entrance and parking lot and staff parking about 1/3 full and it’s usually slammed because this is our high season. The RNs and PAs I know are all on reduced hours. It’s bizarre. Wish I had read your request before so I could record it. I’ll do so when I go back out there.
Posted by LakeCharles
USA
Member since Oct 2016
5054 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 4:57 pm to
quote:

Video of the media fraud.

Here is another video that looks into the background of one of the people pushing the "hospitals overwhelmed" narrative. You would hope that in something as simple as hospitals busy to the point of a crisis vs. hospitals empty could be free of BS. How can we find out what the truth actually is? Is this why President Trump said it would just all disappear like a miracle? This is affecting everyone now. People are going to be really, really pissed if it turns out to be a complete hoax.

youtube

Posted by Cwar11
Shreveport
Member since Jan 2010
2291 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 5:15 pm to
It’s amazing how many emergencies turn into non-emergent when a pandemic breaks out.
ER’s should not be used as primary care yet most Americans can’t get that shite through their heads.
Posted by joe68
Hamilton ,MT
Member since Sep 2003
2772 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 5:17 pm to
If you think this is a hoax ( like trump) you are a fricking idiot
Posted by LSURulzSEC
Lake Charles via Oakdale
Member since Aug 2004
77308 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 6:20 pm to
quote:

If you think this is a hoax ( like trump) you are a fricking idiot

oh you are one of those idiot's still pushing the spin that Trump said the virus was a hoax when its clear that he was talking about the liberal narrative of him not taking any action that was the hoax...even you own liberal factcheck site snopes said Trump wasn't saying the virus was a hoax, that he was speaking of the liberal narrative was the hoax...
Posted by pcolatiger28
Pensacola, Fl
Member since Apr 2009
1284 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 6:27 pm to
quote:

Hospitals are only letting patients in. They aren’t allowing family, friends, etc to be near the patients.

Every time I have ever been to the emergency room whether it be taking my kids, or myself, it was packed with people waiting. They didn’t have their whole families with them. In most cases I waited a minimum of 4 hours and every seat was taken. This was the typical emergency room experience. People were either alone or had tops one person with then
Posted by wallowinit
Louisiana
Member since Dec 2006
14977 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 6:29 pm to
TDS is more dangerous than CV-19. It apparently numbs the brain revealing those afflicted as the morons they are.
Posted by Choctaw
Pumpin' Sunshine
Member since Jul 2007
77774 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 6:34 pm to
quote:

So, you want to see videos of EVERY hospital nefore you believe we are being lied to?

i think by NO he meant New Orleans
Posted by scottfruget
Member since Nov 2010
3392 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 6:38 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 1/13/21 at 7:08 pm
Posted by Choctaw
Pumpin' Sunshine
Member since Jul 2007
77774 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 7:00 pm to
im not big on conspiracy theories. im usually adamantly against them....but that is some weird shite.
Posted by Quidam65
Q Continuum
Member since Jun 2010
19307 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 7:25 pm to
quote:

Javitts and USNS Comfort should tell you something.

There may be more patients at the Samaritan's Purse hospital in Central Park.
Posted by Mid Iowa Tiger
Undisclosed Secure Location
Member since Feb 2008
18633 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 8:22 pm to
At about the 8 minutes mark that is one of my best friends he has been on this from the jump.
Posted by 2Yutes
BR
Member since Oct 2018
2183 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 8:39 pm to
My feeling is that there’s some truth mixed in with over-sensationalized hysteria.

Family friend is an ER nurse in NOLA. She said it’s real but the media has blown this way out of proportion. I remember JBE said we would be out of ventilators in NOLA by today. I’m now hearing nothing about it.

I would welcome video or feedback from other medical folks on the front lines in BTR.
Posted by thejudge
Westlake, LA
Member since Sep 2009
14051 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 9:58 pm to
I was doing some math on NYC. If you take total deaths for 2017 and divide by 365 you get around 335 a day dying in NYC...

So how does that play into numbers dead from COVID?

Are they trying to differentiate between death and having tested positive or death from COVID 19. It would seem to me it would be a lag trying to get a ME to examine everyone.

Has NYC continued to report other deaths as they did before?
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 3Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram