Started By
re: .

Posted on 4/4/20 at 11:52 pm to
Posted by Far north
Member since Feb 2019
99 posts
Posted on 4/4/20 at 11:52 pm to
So, I have been to the two major hospitals in my city just north of the US border.....nothing....parking lots, waiting room a and generally speaking .......a couple people at one hospital with broken leg and arm. 3 old guys in wheelchairs (but all 3 were outside smoking).
So my take on the keep everyone at home and get the hospitals ready......maybe something else bigger is looming in the near future. Just thinking that they could be preparing for mass injuries or casualties. Imagine if they didn’t come out and soft sell us with this virus and ease us into quarantine before whatever other shite is going to hit the fan. Imagine if they came out and said ; oh look - the meteorite will strike in 3 days or that Yellowstone will blow next week and freaks us all out....that would be immediate panic!!! Just some thoughts to justify the getting everyone home and in their houses and the medical system preparing big time. ??????
This post was edited on 4/5/20 at 12:05 am
Posted by Buckeye Jeaux
Member since May 2018
17756 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 3:34 am to
quote:

hard to fudge death numbers with army doctors overlooking the operation hmm
Even harder now that General Milley has deployed an Army mortuary unit to assist (oversee?) the NYC morgue system

This post was edited on 4/5/20 at 3:56 am
Posted by Wolfhound45
Hanging with Chicken in Lurkistan
Member since Nov 2009
120000 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 4:52 am to
quote:

Even harder now that General Milley has deployed an Army mortuary unit to assist (oversee?) the NYC morgue system
And I thought the first post was dumb...

Damn
Posted by highbooost
Dayton, OH
Member since Sep 2016
1341 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 7:01 am to
In Dayton they setup 2 testing tents in the university of Daytons bball arena parking lot. You can see the parking lot plain as day from I75. I drove by last night and there wasn't a single car in the entire parking lot.... but there was two empty tents.

As each day passes I know with out a doubt this was noting more than a giant hoax.
Posted by SirWinston
PNW
Member since Jul 2014
81606 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 7:19 am to
An interesting video to be sure - but don’t we have posters on here who’s wives work at hospitals that have the actual problems?
Posted by Brazos
Member since Oct 2013
20360 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 7:50 am to
Are you going to respond to getting called out bitch boy ?
Posted by bad93ex
Member since Sep 2018
27146 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 7:55 am to
Wife is an RN and their hospital has one section of a floor dedicated to it otherwise the hospital is a ghost town.
Posted by Possumslayer
Pascagoula
Member since Jan 2018
6206 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 7:56 am to
I doubt he responds.
Posted by highbooost
Dayton, OH
Member since Sep 2016
1341 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 7:56 am to
Sure, mine is i documented it here and was ridiculed. I was just ahead of the #filmyourhospital curve, but I usually am.

LINK /
This post was edited on 4/5/20 at 8:00 am
Posted by czechtiger
europe
Member since Aug 2013
87 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 9:14 am to
I live in Vienna, Austria. I went to the nearest hospital and tried to get tested. I was the only person in the waiting room. Three guys (medical staff) behind the counter. One guy comes out and puts that thermometer on my forehead, checking for fever.
No fever, so he says I don‘t need to be tested. So I ask to be tested in case I have to fly home etc. He says, sorry, no fever....no test.

I‘m convinced this is a psy–op....puts 9/11 to shame.

So, cliffnotes version is–I was the only person in the waiting room. Staff was bored out of their minds, I asked to be tested and they said....“no“
Posted by SirWinston
PNW
Member since Jul 2014
81606 posts
Posted on 4/5/20 at 9:16 am to
Interesting - thanks
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 3Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram