
- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums- View All Forums
- Show Left Links
- Topic Sort Options
- Trending Topics
- Recent Topics
- Active Topics
Started By
Message
re: .
Posted on 9/5/21 at 1:24 pm to lsuhunt555
Posted on 9/5/21 at 1:24 pm to lsuhunt555
quote:
The Germans didn't start with Killing people. They worked their way up tp that.
Australia is also not invading its neighbors nor wanting to take over the world and exterminate every race other than aryans.
ETA: Not saying this is ok because this is bullshite. Just pointing out differences.
This post was edited on 9/5/21 at 1:26 pm
Posted on 9/5/21 at 1:27 pm to Prominentwon
This post was edited on 9/28/26 at 9:45 pm
Posted on 9/5/21 at 1:40 pm to SammyTiger
quote:
2 weeks containment and then going about your normal life
yeah, we’ve never heard this before
Posted on 9/5/21 at 1:46 pm to OMLandshark
There should be temporary makeshift hospitals where unvaccinated are treated to prevent the hospitals being over run. If I get sick or have a heart attack I don’t want to get fricked over cause some fatass ex smoker didn’t want to get a vaccine. Your choice antivax bros.
Posted on 9/5/21 at 1:50 pm to tilco
(no message)
This post was edited on 9/28/26 at 9:44 pm
Posted on 9/5/21 at 2:00 pm to OMLandshark
Well, as much as man really enjoys filling his own head with BS like “humans are basically good people” he’s setting himself up for the rude awakening that humans have never changed, and are capable of every kind of evil that previous humans committed if put in the right position to do so, or if pushed to do it by intimidation or being refused basic human needs, or by the lure of money or power.
You think Hitler, Stalin, or Mao weren’t idealists? They were chief idealists of the highest order, and with the means to attempt to achieve their idealism, absent the conscience of Godly morality. God had no place in their idealism, and for a really good reason, because He stands apposed to every bit of their dark hearts. So, when man wants to embrace godless idealism, and God has so little involvement in human lives on a grand scale, get ready for the pain, because it’s coming.
You think Hitler, Stalin, or Mao weren’t idealists? They were chief idealists of the highest order, and with the means to attempt to achieve their idealism, absent the conscience of Godly morality. God had no place in their idealism, and for a really good reason, because He stands apposed to every bit of their dark hearts. So, when man wants to embrace godless idealism, and God has so little involvement in human lives on a grand scale, get ready for the pain, because it’s coming.
Posted on 9/5/21 at 2:08 pm to Mike da Tigah
(no message)
This post was edited on 9/28/26 at 9:44 pm
Posted on 9/5/21 at 2:13 pm to tilco
quote:
There should be temporary makeshift hospitals where unvaccinated are treated to prevent the hospitals being over run.
We should do the same thing for drug addicts, diabetics, AIDS patients, Hepatitis patients, the morbidly obese....
All of those are mostly preventable health issues. We don't need them gumming up the works of the hospitals.
Posted on 9/5/21 at 3:24 pm to tilco
quote:
If I get sick or have a heart attack I don’t want to get fricked over cause some fatass ex smoker didn’t want to get a vaccine. Your choice antivax bros.
Shame the vaccine doesn't work or whatever it is you are trying to say.
Posted on 9/5/21 at 3:41 pm to LegendInMyMind
quote:
We should do the same thing for drug addicts, diabetics, AIDS patients, Hepatitis patients, the morbidly obese
I mean once they have set the precedent with covid, do you really think they stop there? They will be able to take a lawsuit from any of those issues and point back to covid.
Australia will be putting people in fat camps and cutting off their healthcare prerty soon at the rate they are going.
Posted on 9/5/21 at 4:20 pm to LegendInMyMind
quote:
We should do the same thing for drug addicts, diabetics, AIDS patients, Hepatitis patients, the morbidly obese....
I don’t disagree but right now we’re in a fricking pandemic so it’s not the same.
Posted on 9/5/21 at 4:21 pm to junkfunky
quote:
Shame the vaccine doesn't work or whatever it is you are trying to say.
You do realize the overwhelming majority of hospitalizations are from unvaccinated? And no I didn’t hear that on the news I know the doctors who are treating it in the hospitals here
Posted on 9/5/21 at 4:25 pm to tilco
quote:
I don’t disagree but right now we’re in a fricking pandemic so it’s not the same.
The pandemic is over. Its been over.
More people die from other reasons every year, but people dont give a rats arse about that as far as shutting down the world is concerned
Posted on 9/5/21 at 4:32 pm to tilco
quote:
There should be temporary makeshift hospitals where unvaccinated are treated to prevent the hospitals being over run. If I get sick or have a heart attack I don’t want to get fricked over cause some fatass ex smoker didn’t want to get a vaccine. Your choice antivax bros.
Hey total dumbass... Oscar delaHoya is vaxxed and clogging up a hospital... Johnny Bench is vaxxed and clogging up a hospital... Jesse Jackson and his wife are vaxxed and clogging up a hospital.... Should they be denied....?
How about if your heart attack is a direct result of your fat arse, poboy, boudin ball, smoking habits? Should that be denied as well? It was preventable with diet and exercise. What say you, Mr. controlling, smart arse?
Posted on 9/5/21 at 4:37 pm to OMLandshark
Everyone on Twitter is saying it's okay because they have a swimming pool where the quarantined are allowed to mingle. Not only is this an abridgement on human rights, it's also an exercise in stupidity and futility. 
Posted on 9/5/21 at 4:41 pm to RollTide1987
I’d like to know the capacity of these facilities vs the amount of people they have traveling into the country and across state lines. me suspects, it isn’t stopping here and they’ll have plenty capacity.
Posted on 9/5/21 at 4:44 pm to RollTide1987
quote:Weren’t there swimming pools at the concentration camps too?
Everyone on Twitter is saying it's okay because they have a swimming pool where the quarantined are allowed to mingle. Not only is this an abridgement on human rights, it's also an exercise in stupidity and futility.
Posted on 9/5/21 at 4:44 pm to tilco
quote:
There should be temporary makeshift hospitals where unvaccinated are treated to prevent the hospitals being over run. If I get sick or have a heart attack I don’t want to get fricked over cause some fatass ex smoker didn’t want to get a vaccine. Your choice antivax bros.
What’s your BMI?
Do you exercise regularly?
Do you eat fast food?
Do you drink alcohol?
Answer these questions. I’m dead serious.
These are all personal choices that affect your personal health that you are perfectly free to make. However they detract from how “healthy” you are. And far more detrimental than simply not getting vaccinated for an illness that poses no lethality to the vast majority of people.
As doctors we pledge to do no harm. To care for all patients. Regardless of ANYTHING. I’ve treated whites, blacks, gays, people with HIV, people with HepC. I’ve treated priests. I’ve treated people who literally stabbed their girlfriend to death in the back of their car. I’m not just legally obligated to do so (I am) I’m also morally obligated to do so.
Any healthcare professional who wishes ill upon anyone exercising their right to not be vaccinated against Covid, or actually says they wish they could refuse to treat them... is a sham of a doctor. Is a morally reprehensible person.
I’m not even going to cite data about the ineffectuality of these vaccines.
So I’d reflect on your own health choices before you cast shade on “anti vax bros”
Posted on 9/5/21 at 5:09 pm to Jcorye1
That's what we need in the world... internment camps 
Posted on 9/6/21 at 10:10 am to back9Tiger
(no message)
This post was edited on 9/28/26 at 9:42 pm

Popular
Back to top


2












