Started By
re: .

Posted on 5/9/23 at 10:37 am to
Posted by Cooler
Member since Mar 2017
171 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 10:37 am to
quote:

This is what happens when you keep hiring people on the spot at your local Home Depot.

This is what happens when your local companies don't want to work.....Won't even answer the phone most of the time...and if they do, it's like this:

-if they answer, they don't show up to give estimate
-if they answer and show up....they still don't provide estimate
-they answer, show up, provide estimate....but won't show up to do the work.

Workers from South of the border - "I will be there tomorrow"

I agree we need to shut the border down.....but I am not picking these workers over local....local guys just don't want my money and I need S*&t done.
Posted by Ostrich
Alexandria, VA
Member since Nov 2011
8740 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 10:40 am to
quote:

Biden had two years to get ready for this and he shite the bed

No he didn't. This is exactly what he wants.
Posted by Shamoan
Member since Feb 2019
9187 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 11:22 am to

its kinda strange how they just stop when they get near that tall thing. its like, they cant get past it or something. weird.
Posted by A Smoke Break
Lafayette
Member since Nov 2018
2063 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 11:27 am to
Can someone tell me why, out of all the places we HAVEN'T started a conflict in, we refuse to enter into mexico and clean shite up?

Between the corrupt army, their POS president who hates us, and the cartels.. we could easily wipe the fricking country off the map and end a solid 50% of our problems here in our own country.
This post was edited on 5/9/23 at 11:28 am
Posted by LegendInMyMind
Member since Apr 2019
53878 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 11:31 am to
quote:

Can someone tell me why, out of all the places we HAVEN'T started a conflict in, we refuse to enter into mexico and clean shite up?

If we would control our own border what Mexico does wouldn't matter so much. If you're going to start a war with Mexico over immigration you better be prepared to keep heading south after you're done with them. Because Mexican nationals do not make up the majority of illegal immigrants crossing the border. These people are coming from everywhere and they already have destinations within the US in mind. They're not just coming to camp out in the border towns, they're going all over the country as soon as they possibly can.
Posted by A Smoke Break
Lafayette
Member since Nov 2018
2063 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 11:33 am to
quote:

Because Mexican nationals do not make up the majority of illegal immigrants crossing the borde

The drug trafficking and cartel warfare is reason enough to provoke mexico into conflict imho.
Posted by tigafan4life
Member since Dec 2006
48920 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 11:34 am to
And this administration is saying they decreased border crossing by 90% lol
Posted by A Menace to Sobriety
Member since Jun 2018
29010 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 11:50 am to
Biden's America at work.
Posted by choupiquesushi
yaton rouge
Member since Jun 2006
30518 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 12:07 pm to
This invasion and should be treated as such.
Posted by KLSU
Baton Rouge
Member since Sep 2003
10293 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 12:19 pm to
and these frickers are waving thier countries flags like they proud while they fleeing to the USA.

WTF...
Posted by LegendInMyMind
Member since Apr 2019
53878 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 12:25 pm to
quote:

The drug trafficking and cartel warfare is reason enough to provoke mexico into conflict imho.

In order for that to be true, you would have to believe that our government isn't at least to some degree complicit in the drug trade across our southern border.
Posted by RogerTheShrubber
Juneau, AK
Member since Jan 2009
260225 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 12:27 pm to
quote:

and these frickers are waving thier countries flags like they proud while they fleeing to the USA.

Because they are being organized by progressive groups in this country using oligarch and public funds.

They're not coming to assimilate, they're coming to divide.
Posted by RogerTheShrubber
Juneau, AK
Member since Jan 2009
260225 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 12:29 pm to
quote:

In order for that to be true, you would have to believe that our government isn't at least to some degree complicit in the drug trade across our southern border.

Right. We know from the past they actually facilitate the status quo.
Posted by Dixie2023
Member since Mar 2023
1424 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 1:06 pm to
I couldn’t care less about her or her kids.
Posted by RibsandWhiskey
Metry
Member since Aug 2011
623 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:52 pm to
Exactly. Drywall, paint and spread your own fricking dirt like a fricking grown man
Posted by RibsandWhiskey
Metry
Member since Aug 2011
623 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:55 pm to
I don’t fricking get it. My hatred for mankind rapidly increases by the day. My only serenity is picturing the best dive I’ve ever experienced and just wish I could stay there forever.
Posted by Mid Iowa Tiger
Undisclosed Secure Location
Member since Feb 2008
18618 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:57 pm to
But are they vaccinated?

I’m all seriousness, if a state entity wanted to sneak in a CB weapon it would be so freaking easy right now.

Hell, they could probably sneak in a small nuke.
Posted by RibsandWhiskey
Metry
Member since Aug 2011
623 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 8:02 pm to
They are waiting until early morning hours when its easier to do. Thats where the weak families are being crossed under cartel. If the United States of America really finds the urge to take military action, this is the one.
This post was edited on 5/9/23 at 8:06 pm
Posted by HeadSlash
TEAM LIVE BADASS - St. GEORGE
Member since Aug 2006
49612 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 8:25 pm to
Warthog strafing would cure that
Posted by sc2anni
at my desk
Member since Feb 2023
409 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 9:27 pm to
Hypothetically speaking,of course, how many young able bodied men in that swarm of cockroaches would have to be eliminated to turn them around?

The US of A may collapse ala Hank Johnson's Guam. It sure is in every other way.
first pageprev pagePage 5 of 6Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram