Started By
re: .

Posted on 5/8/23 at 10:26 pm to
Posted by genuineLSUtiger
Nashville
Member since Sep 2005
72931 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 10:26 pm to
All part of the Globalist master plan. This country is finished.
Posted by MrLSU
Yellowstone, Val d'isere
Member since Jan 2004
25977 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 10:27 pm to
Posted by A Menace to Sobriety
Member since Jun 2018
29010 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 10:35 pm to
Per usual, it's white peoples fault.
Posted by Havoc
Member since Nov 2015
28293 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 10:37 pm to
frick Joe Biden.
Posted by gizmothepug
Louisiana
Member since Apr 2015
6427 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 10:51 pm to
quote:

Biden had two years to get ready for his and he shite the bed

40 years ago Biden, along with most of the DC politicians would have thousands of members of the military on the border, not for office work, but ready to do what they do when tens of thousands of people are trying to overrun our borders.
Posted by Masterag
'Round Dallas
Member since Sep 2014
18799 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 10:58 pm to
quote:

Biden had two years to get ready for his and he shite the bed

no he didn't, it's going precisely as planned.
Posted by lionward2014
New Orleans
Member since Jul 2015
11703 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 11:04 pm to
quote:

What the frick do you actually do if you live in those Texas border towns? And couldn’t leave bc work, family, etc.. I’ll take Baton Rouge crime over living near there every day of the week

It honestly makes little to no impact on everyday life there, at least in El Paso. The crime rate is still minuscule compared to any of the cities in LA.

The real issues are in Ciudad Juarez. This recent wave of Venezuelans are very different than the waves of Central Americans. They are causing a lot of problems even for Mexican authorities.

Doesn’t help when you have POTUS telling everyone they can come to the US to seek refuge only to then systematically deny all entry. The new policy going into effect on May 11 is more draconian than anything Trump could have dreamed of, but the MSM will ignore that because it fits neither sides narrative.
Posted by sumtimeitbeslikedat
Vidalia, La
Member since Nov 2013
4424 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 11:12 pm to
quote:

no he didn't, it's going precisely as planned.

This exactly. Dims WANT this. And 2/3 of our country are imbeciles and stupid idiots with no original thought in their pea-sized brains.
Posted by StanSmith
Member since May 2018
731 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 11:13 pm to
It's just getting started. There is an estimated 80k heading this way from Guatemala. So basically you have a mostly full tiger stadium heading to the US. Little money, skills or education to be found in that mob. The flow from south of the border will continue to the tune of 200,000 or more for every month going forward.

Our government has failed its citizens in the worst way. The lack of defense and readiness can only be explained by gross incompetence or this is allowed by plan. Either way we are screwed.

Now I know what it must felt like when the barbarians overwhelmed Rome.
Posted by LegendInMyMind
Member since Apr 2019
53878 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 11:22 pm to
It ain't just today. That shite has been going on for months and months now.
Posted by Double Oh
Louisiana
Member since Sep 2008
17783 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 11:46 pm to
Lots of Mexican restaurants going to go open up these people will need somewhere to eat.
This post was edited on 5/8/23 at 11:47 pm
Posted by Athis
Member since Aug 2016
11583 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 11:50 pm to
There will be over 700,000 immigrants trying to get in on Thursday... And Biden sends 1500 troops... I hope they are bringing a lot of ammo.. I am talking about the soldiers.
Posted by MrLSU
Yellowstone, Val d'isere
Member since Jan 2004
25977 posts
Posted on 5/8/23 at 11:59 pm to
Its people from all over the world flooding the border. Its not just Hispanics. There are tens of thousands of Chinese, Sudanese, Haitians, Pakistanis, etc. in this group.
Posted by KAHog
South Trough
Member since Mar 2013
2353 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 12:01 am to
quote:

We need more walls

No, we need to get American blacks and whites off welfare by making them do the work the illegals do. Abolish welfare system. No work, illegals will stay out.
Posted by northshorebamaman
Cochise County AZ
Member since Jul 2009
35476 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 12:16 am to
quote:

What the frick do you actually do if you live in those Texas border towns? And couldn’t leave bc work, family, etc.. I’ll take Baton Rouge crime over living near there every day of the week
I live in an AZ border town. They move through here as fast as possible due to border patrol and ICE being everywhere. They're headed to other places. Like Baton Rouge.
Posted by biglego
Ask your mom where I been
Member since Nov 2007
76270 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 12:58 am to
quote:

Our government has failed its citizens in the worst way.

People keep saying this. The government is doing exactly what it was elected to do. Every democrat voted for this. Every Democrat thinks the US is just the world’s homeless shelter and we have infinite capacity to take in everyone and magically our country will be better after importing poverty.
Posted by Tall Tiger
Dixie
Member since Sep 2007
3216 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 1:43 am to
I'm picturing bad caulk jobs in cheap construction buildings.
Posted by CamdenTiger
Member since Aug 2009
62403 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 2:31 am to
Trump called this, people may not like it, but Trump said that if the liberals ever get back in the White House, they would just open the border and change America, forever….
Posted by JackieTreehorn
Malibu
Member since Sep 2013
29062 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 2:41 am to
Why do they wave the flags of the shite holes they are fleeing “in terror?”

Posted by Rize
Spring Texas
Member since Sep 2011
15773 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 2:42 am to
quote:

I live in an AZ border town. They move through here as fast as possible due to border patrol and ICE being everywhere. They're headed to other places. Like Baton Rouge.

I hear the same thing with our ranch being outside a border patrol check vs being on the border. The amount of illegals and trash they leave makes me hope they die of thirst before they hit our place.
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 6Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram