Started By
re: .

Posted on 5/9/23 at 6:56 am to
Posted by StanSmith
Member since May 2018
731 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 6:56 am to
quote:

Evelyn Palma has blankets hooked and draped on a chain-linked fence to keep the cold and the drizzle from hitting her five children, ages 1 to 8, some of them shirtless. She’s been living on the street for eight days.

Parent of the year. Tens of thousands of kids being brought this way because their parents believe the streets of the US are paved with gold.
These children and others like them will siphon off an enormous amount of aid from city,county state governments. Also the US government will be a generous donor to alleviate the intense poverty that is being imported.
The children are of course innocent. They didn't ask to be born into these horrible circumstances.
These people have traversed multiple countries to get here. They have passed through miles of territory populated with people who speak their language and share their culture. Yet we are the ones that are being forced to sacrifice out tax dollars and country to save. We have moved beyond clown world into whatever bizzaro realm is on the other side.
Posted by DWaginHTown
Houston, TX
Member since Jan 2006
9857 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:00 am to
quote:

The Guardian showing chaos as people stream in the thousands into the US.

That's a town in the southern part of Mexico by their border with Guatemala.
Posted by Dixie2023
Member since Mar 2023
1424 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:02 am to
This isn’t right. In fact, it’s down right criminal what this gov is allowing to happen to our country. No other civilized developed country allows one to just migrate over. We are at our limits with welfare, housing, etc. Where will they go?
Posted by EZE Tiger Fan
Member since Jul 2004
50269 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:05 am to
quote:

We are at our limits with welfare, housing, etc. Where will they go?

What is important here is that we treat these people as humans. Tax payers must foot the bill for these poor people at all costs. We need these people in the voting booths next election cycle if we want true change.

Where will they go? Certainly not to any blue cities. They are overrun. You racists in red areas are the ones that need to house these individuals and take care of them. We don't want them in our neighborhoods.

Sincerely,

Progressive Voters
Posted by Klark Kent
Houston via BR
Member since Jan 2008
66784 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:05 am to
it could’ve been you or any other poster, i couldn’t help but notice the butthurt oozing from your prior post. sorry.

who’s alter are you anyhow? interesting first thread to pick.
This post was edited on 5/9/23 at 7:06 am
Posted by Dixie2023
Member since Mar 2023
1424 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:07 am to
In that case. I need a garden re-done and some other yard work. I’ll toss $20 for a day’s work.
Posted by BBONDS25
Member since Mar 2008
48282 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:26 am to
quote:

You responded to me. If my comment didn't bother you, why respond.

The J6 people are in jail. The illegals crossing the border are not. You support weaponizing the government against your political enemies. Admirable
Posted by GentleJackJones
Member since Mar 2019
4155 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 7:43 am to
quote:

It's just getting started. There is an estimated 80k heading this way from Guatemala. So basically you have a mostly full tiger stadium heading to the US. Little money, skills or education to be found in that mob. The flow from south of the border will continue to the tune of 200,000 or more for every month going forward. Our government has failed its citizens in the worst way. The lack of defense and readiness can only be explained by gross incompetence or this is allowed by plan. Either way we are screwed. Now I know what it must felt like when the barbarians overwhelmed Rome

This. I’m pro-immigration, but this isn’t what was intended or proper procedure. We’ve had our eye off the ball for quite sometime, and this, unfortunately, cannot be undone. God knows who and what is flooding into this country. These people, currently, are nothing more than public charges with little to no resources, educational value, or note worthy skills other than the ability to perform grunt work. I hope they all prosper and are model citizens, but I think my view is nothing more than blind optimism.
This post was edited on 5/9/23 at 7:48 am
Posted by LSUfanNkaty
LC, Louisiana
Member since Jan 2015
11098 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 8:00 am to
Posted by Darth_Vader
A galaxy far, far away
Member since Dec 2011
64495 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 8:01 am to
quote:

That last image is from when Trump was President. Weird.

The difference is he was actually doing things to stop them from coming in. The current idiot-in-chief is actually doing things to let them come in.
Posted by kywildcatfanone
Wildcat Country!
Member since Oct 2012
119100 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 8:02 am to
your tax dollars, healthcare and other resources being given to others while your family suffers.

Is this a great country or what?
Posted by ScoopAndScore
baton rouge
Member since Oct 2008
11958 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 8:29 am to
Fundamental Transformation , aka get rid of whitey
Posted by GRTiger
On a roof eating alligator pie
Member since Dec 2008
62908 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 9:01 am to
quote:

Per usual, it's white peoples fault.

You haven't gotten the updated memo. Those are white people, hombre. Or at least the criminal ones are.
Posted by RogerTheShrubber
Juneau, AK
Member since Jan 2009
260225 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 9:04 am to
The powers that be realize that white people are not reproducing.

This is the future of the country. Immigrants, lowly educated.
Posted by dewster
Chicago
Member since Aug 2006
25341 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 9:04 am to
If you don't like it, don't vote for a old, senile career politician.
Posted by 427Nova
Member since Sep 2022
1722 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 9:05 am to
Desolve the country and get rid of government. No need for it. All it is, is taxes and no laws anymore. No need for it.
Posted by 4x4tiger
Louisiana
Member since Feb 2006
2823 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 9:05 am to
Posted by RogerTheShrubber
Juneau, AK
Member since Jan 2009
260225 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 9:06 am to
quote:

it’s down right criminal what this gov is allowing to happen to our country.

Follow the campaign donations and the govt non profit slush funds.
Posted by lionward2014
New Orleans
Member since Jul 2015
11703 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 9:56 am to
quote:

I knew this would come up, well except the ever increasing homeless populaion.

Sure it has increased, but at least I haven't seen, huge tent cities like in NOLA, LA, and San Fran on the US side the border.

I've spent plenty of time there, and am moving there in a few weeks, I can promise that there isn't some massive rove of roaming homeless migrants. Not saying there aren't, there are, but it is not nearly as bad as the MSM makes it out to be on the right, or as sunshine and rainbows as the left makes it seem.
Posted by gatorhead1013
Braves Country
Member since Dec 2010
512 posts
Posted on 5/9/23 at 10:24 am to
Yea, it was so much better during the previous old, senile guy.
first pageprev pagePage 4 of 6Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram