
- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums- View All Forums
- Show Left Links
- Topic Sort Options
- Trending Topics
- Recent Topics
- Active Topics
Started By
Message
re: Spec Play - HGRAF
Posted on 8/31/26 at 3:48 pm to masoncj
Posted on 8/31/26 at 3:48 pm to masoncj
Material for the skin on drones will allow thinner and stronger. This allows further and faster flights, or bigger payloads. Lighter, stronger, vests, protecting, personnel, etc.
How about higher quality tires for military UTV's, atv's, Hummer type vehicles, APC's, etc. How about a lightweight coating for the bottoms of vehicles that render IED's harmless?
Many uses that the military will not develop, but will pay for, when others present it to them. Especially when the recipe has been formulated in the GEIC, or by HGRAF in their lab.
How about higher quality tires for military UTV's, atv's, Hummer type vehicles, APC's, etc. How about a lightweight coating for the bottoms of vehicles that render IED's harmless?
Many uses that the military will not develop, but will pay for, when others present it to them. Especially when the recipe has been formulated in the GEIC, or by HGRAF in their lab.
Posted on 8/31/26 at 3:49 pm to masoncj
quote:
I don’t foresee the govt ever issuing HG a PO for anything
What I expect is a grant or even investment in HGRAF because graphene would be a critical material.
Any PO would be through a defense contractor at the behest of the DoW/DoE.
The government has given a lot of grants for critical minerals/materials that it doesn't manufacture anything with.
This post was edited on 8/31/26 at 3:50 pm
Posted on 8/31/26 at 4:01 pm to dstone12
quote:
If the government actually moves in that direction, HGRAF’s domestic production becomes much more valuable.
I think the original plan was to build the HQ in Austin and operate out of Austin while the company was technically a Canadian company based in Vancouver.
If you recall, somewhere in Q1 they started talking about redomiciling, which they had not mentioned previously, and that the process would take some time and delay NASDAQ/gas contract/production facility. I think that change in direction was due to a revelation that an American company would get preferential treatment when it came to government business, so they decided that they needed to do a complete redomicile vs having a US operations. Probably some muckety muck high up in the government suggested that they try to use domestic sources of graphene first before using a foreign source.
I just suspect that they thought they might lose out on some contracts with the US government in use cases where HGRAF graphene wasn't necessarily needed.
Posted on 9/1/26 at 3:28 pm to Jax-Tiger
Nothing is going to change until we get close to the redomicile vote, unless they announce a contract or two.
That would be nice. Even if they are small and can be handled by production in Austin...
That would be nice. Even if they are small and can be handled by production in Austin...
Posted on 9/1/26 at 4:34 pm to Jax-Tiger
7 weeks with radio silence is gonna send this stock into the $2.50 range
Im not sure what they can do to keep the stock up.
Im not sure what they can do to keep the stock up.
Posted on 9/1/26 at 4:43 pm to masoncj
quote:
Im not sure what they can do to keep the stock up.
They can announce contracts.
They can break ground on the production facility.
They can announce the timline on the NASDAQ Listing.
They can announce agreement with government.
Posted on 9/1/26 at 6:15 pm to Jax-Tiger
You think they are going to do that prior to the redomicle vote? I am skeptical
Posted on 9/1/26 at 6:45 pm to masoncj
I definitely think they could break ground in Bellville.
I don't think they will announce a contract.
The other two are iffy.
I think they might be sitting on a couple of smallish contracts that thwy could announce any time. Especially if they are going to fulfill them from Austin production.
I think large contracts would be signed only once thwy prove they can produce enough product.
I don't think they will announce a contract.
The other two are iffy.
I think they might be sitting on a couple of smallish contracts that thwy could announce any time. Especially if they are going to fulfill them from Austin production.
I think large contracts would be signed only once thwy prove they can produce enough product.
Posted on 9/1/26 at 6:45 pm to Jax-Tiger
What’s the date for the vote? Isn’t it this month?
This post was edited on 9/1/26 at 6:46 pm
Posted on 9/1/26 at 6:52 pm to FieldEngineer
The Special Meeting will be held on October 29, 2026. Shareholders of record as of September 11, 2026 will be entitled to vote at the Special Meeting.
Posted on 9/2/26 at 6:22 am to Hangit
When I opened my Schwab account this morning it was showing HGRAf down $8000 with a price of $0.78. I freaked out for a minute and went to Yahoo finance and it was showing $3.95 so I figured it was a glitch. Schwab is back to where it closed yesterday now.
Posted on 9/2/26 at 8:24 am to jerryc436
I got 500 of my standing order to buy 2000 shares at 3.95 filled yesterday. I'm thinking anything in the 3's is going to feel pretty good after the redomicile
Posted on 9/2/26 at 8:57 am to bobaftt1212
Yeah, I bought more at $3.97 yesterday. I can’t help myself.
I tell myself this will allow me to recoup my investment earlier since I have more shares.
I tell myself this will allow me to recoup my investment earlier since I have more shares.
Posted on 9/2/26 at 1:36 pm to jerryc436
quote:
it was showing HGRAf down $8000 with a price of $0.78.
Didja need extra toilet paper after seeing that?
Posted on 9/2/26 at 1:41 pm to bobaftt1212
quote:
I got 500 of my standing order to buy 2000 shares at 3.95 filled yesterday.
It popped to $3.92 about a half hour ago. You and Dave should have gotten in on all orders.
My first batch I bought hits one year on Friday.
Posted on 9/2/26 at 2:44 pm to Hangit
I have all the shares I need. Been sitting for a while. Waiting for all the next steps...
Posted on 9/4/26 at 12:37 am to Jax-Tiger
I'm done adding shares too but added some earlier this week. Never allowed lending of any shares in my account and never used margin and never will. Hope it works out well for all of us! 
Posted on 9/4/26 at 7:11 am to Longer Tail Tiger
quote:
Hope it works out well for all of us!
I have been getting more bullish over time. I understand that it takes time and testing to bring companies around to adding graphene to products that they are already satisfied with, and that it won't happen overnight.
I also understand that one large customer or government order can completely change the trajectory of this stock. The risk I see is that it could take years for those big customers to materialize, which gives more time for competitors to figure out a way around the patent moat or to create a better product.
I think that if a company in a competitive industry can gain a competitive advantage by using graphene, it could force the competition to adapt, as well. There is risk, as well.
I think that a small number of modest contracts can get this stock into the double digits. The big contracts (or lack thereof) will determine whether it goes to the moon.
Posted on 9/4/26 at 12:32 pm to Jax-Tiger
quote:
The risk I see is that it could take years for those big customers to materialize, which gives more time for competitors to figure out a way around the patent moat or to create a better product.
What is Kevin B. planning? He has said he is going to be a customer of HGRAF in a new business. He has the ability to go big. Him being that first big customer would jumpstart our values.
Also, any of you that have rented out your shares. Cancel that by the 10th or those shorts will use your shares to vote against redomicile.
Posted on 9/4/26 at 1:10 pm to Hangit
quote:
Cancel that by the 10th or those shorts will use your shares to vote against redomicile
I just contacted Fidelity and they confirmed it would take one day to do so, if not just a few hours. Got a calendar reminder to get my shares back on the 9th, just in case. But I'll happily collect some premiums over the long weekend in the meantime.

Popular
Back to top


0







