- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums- View All Forums
- Topic Sort Options
- Trending Topics
- Recent Topics
- Active Topics
jerryc436
| Favorite team: | LSU |
| Location: | Franklin |
| Biography: | |
| Interests: | |
| Occupation: | Paramedic |
| Number of Posts: | 749 |
| Registered on: | 1/1/2014 |
| Online Status: | Not Online |
Recent Posts
Message
re: Nebius - NBIS - AI Infrastructure Company
Posted by jerryc436 on 10/6/26 at 1:15 pm to bayoubengals88
:bow:Thanks BB88 on the call recommendation. Bought 2 300 Nov calls and 1 360 Feb calls yesterday. Sold the 2 Nov calls today for 49% profit and holding the Feb call because it is only up 33%. Looking for a 50%+ profit on it. :cheers:
re: Did I stumble into something interesting?? IDN options
Posted by jerryc436 on 9/29/26 at 1:59 pm to bayoubengals88
I meant to buy May but bought February $2 calls instead. I see there was 20 bought today and that was all me. Hope the next earnings has positive news.
re: Biotech Long Play: ABVX
Posted by jerryc436 on 9/29/26 at 8:18 am to bayoubengals88
Thanks for AUPH, I did very well swing trading it.
re: Netflix (NFLX) where does it go from here?
Posted by jerryc436 on 9/26/26 at 10:38 am to bayoubengals88
Will check on those on Monday. Have about 6K free cash right now and if OUST has a good week I may sell a few more calls. Also will consider doing LEAPS on OUST and do call on NBIL.
re: Netflix (NFLX) where does it go from here?
Posted by jerryc436 on 9/26/26 at 9:13 am to bayoubengals88
Is that 1/2028 and at what price are you in for?
re: OUST - Ouster LiDAR for Physical AI
Posted by jerryc436 on 9/25/26 at 2:13 pm to bayoubengals88
I think I will sell a few and go longer out but keep most to catch some more upside between now and December.
re: OUST - Ouster LiDAR for Physical AI
Posted by jerryc436 on 9/25/26 at 2:03 pm to bayoubengals88
BB88 I have 12 Calls for 1/27 and 2/27 that I bought a while back and am way down. Looking for your thoughts on whether I should sell on a day like today or wait another month or two to see if I get closer to break even.
Bought at 94 and sold at 74. Luckily I only had 10 shares.
re: Did I stumble into something interesting?? IDN options
Posted by jerryc436 on 9/24/26 at 8:41 pm to bayoubengals88
No Feb 2027. I got burned on NBIS doing short calls last year and try to only do LEAPS or at least 3-4 month calls.
re: Did I stumble into something interesting?? IDN options
Posted by jerryc436 on 9/24/26 at 7:08 pm to bayoubengals88
I don't have a lot of money invested but I do not want to get too many calls because it does not have a large amount of trades. Would like to get 20-50 calls and wait to see what happens.
Bought 10 at $18 and wanted to buy 10 more but I forget to put the zero and ended up with 11. tried to buy the other 9 but price went up. Up 49% at the end of day. Thanks
That has been my strategy. I had about 1000 shares assigned in the mid 40's and have done CC at higher price. Now have 1500 shares at cost basis of $33.25. I had 7 CC that expired yesterday with close to $800 in premiums without losing shares. Have 5 CC's left with strike between $70 and $95 with avg premium of $800 each. Premiums has drastically reduced my cost basis. Will do some more CC's on Monday but premiums will probably be much less unless I set the strike below where I a comfortable.
Added 3 more 1/28 $45 Calls today avg price $625. I think I am about where I want to be in ZETA now.
Bought shares today and now up to 105 shares at 27.15 cost basis. Still have calls that have not filled but being patient.
Sold KRMN, at a loss, and put buy order for shares and options on ZETA. Waiting to see if they fill. I very seldom buy or sell at current price. 1 LEAP filled at $6.40 for 1/28. I now have 3 calls with house money and can get 1 more before I start adding my money. Hoping to have 6 calls and 100 shares by the end of the day.
Yes the premium wasn't very much but I would be happy to buy at $27.50. Will probably buy more calls next week because I am playing with house money on my calls right now. Hoping to have 5 LEAPS next week with the house money.
I used my cash yesterday to STO 1 put at $27.50 for Friday, 1 3/27 $35 call and 1 $35 1/28 call. I think I will have some more cash on Monday so I am just watching the rest of the week.
My last buy was 10 shares at 28.75 so I may look at STO put at $30 weekly or buy 10 more shares around $30. The other option is buy some LEAPS and wait for the share price to go up hopefully.
With the war, tariffs and its effects on the economy I will shy away from retail except for my core holdings in AMZN and WMT.
I have made bank on calls but only have 30 shares cost basis $19.55. What do you think is a good entry point on shares and also on 2027 or 2028 on calls. I have some dry powder and am currently loaded up on OUST and feel good about my position in NBIS although not averse to adding to NBIS at the right price.
re: a thread for ZETA
Posted by jerryc436 on 9/4/26 at 3:37 pm to bayoubengals88
Wanted to add som calls today with the price down but got tied up with one of my rent houses that had a hot water heater go out and didn't get it done. Will try to get some more calls on Tuesday if the price doesn't spike.
Popular
1











