
- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums- View All Forums
- Show Left Links
- Topic Sort Options
- Trending Topics
- Recent Topics
- Active Topics
Started By
Message

.
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:21 pm
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:21 pm
(no message)
This post was edited on 10/8/26 at 10:24 am
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:24 pm to OMLandshark
For the 50 million people that voted for Biden, this is what you voted for.
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:25 pm to OMLandshark
That's amazing in so many ways. I can't imagine what's rolling through the heads of China and Russia when they see this.
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:27 pm to OMLandshark
That video should be part of a "try not to cringe" challenge.
I lost.
I lost.
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:27 pm to MightyYat
(no message)
This post was edited on 10/8/26 at 10:23 am
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:27 pm to OMLandshark
Democrats are a fricking embarrassment to this country.
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:27 pm to OMLandshark
Somebody kill that motherfricker with fire...


Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:27 pm to OMLandshark
Mental illness comes to mind.
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:28 pm to OMLandshark
I bet his father is proud. 
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:28 pm to MightyYat
quote:
I can't imagine what's rolling through the heads of China and Russia when they see this.
"Our investments are paying off" - Xi/Putin

Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:28 pm to MightyYat
quote:
I can't imagine what's rolling through the heads of China and Russia when they see this.

Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:30 pm to OMLandshark
The White House is clearly now an insane asylum.
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:31 pm to MikeBRLA
quote:
I bet his father is proud.
He was very likely molested by his father as a child, thus triggering his break from reality.
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:31 pm to OMLandshark
Globohomo new normal for Babylon
Posted on 8/9/21 at 2:32 pm to OMLandshark
The only cure now is a giant ball of fire.

Popular
Back to top

40
















