Started By
Message

re: .

Posted on 8/12/21 at 7:37 am to
Posted by lsupride87
Member since Dec 2007
113457 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 7:37 am to
quote:


States with the lowest vaccine acceptance have the highest rate of transmission. I'd say the two are linked.
Hmmmm, I wonder how the demographics shake out for those states
Posted by Centinel
Idaho
Member since Sep 2016
47018 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 7:40 am to
quote:

States with the lowest vaccine acceptance


Now what do all those states have in common....

Posted by Lsut81
Member since Jun 2005
86288 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 7:40 am to
quote:

Just schools and public buildings, but they are joining Dora the Explorers lawsuit against Abbott. fricking scumbags


Yeah, so not the same thing as what Dallas is doing…
Posted by Salmon
I helped draft the email
Member since Feb 2008
86907 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 7:41 am to
Welp.

Told my wife last night that I was ready to move to Texas because I was tired of all of this bullshite.

Oh well.

Maybe Arkansas?
Posted by Centinel
Idaho
Member since Sep 2016
47018 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 7:41 am to
No mask mandates here in the state of South Cackalacky. Some of the corporate chains have put up "kindly request guests wear masks" signs, but no one pays attention to them.

Well, except for the segment of the population that is least likely to be vaccinated.



This post was edited on 8/12/21 at 7:43 am
Posted by The Torch
DFW The Dub
Member since Aug 2014
31098 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 8:13 am to
Collin County - no mask
Posted by Buckeye06
Member since Dec 2007
25632 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 8:20 am to
I would say about 15-20% of the people at the gym this morning had on masks in my Dallas location.

Posted by OMLandshark
Member since Apr 2009
120445 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 8:22 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 10/8/26 at 8:52 am
Posted by OMLandshark
Member since Apr 2009
120445 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 8:26 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 10/8/26 at 8:51 am
Posted by Mingo Was His NameO
Brooklyn
Member since Mar 2016
38141 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 9:02 am to
quote:

States with the lowest vaccine acceptance have the highest rate of transmission. I'd say the two are linked.


Those states generally have the highest rates of obesity and a lot of minorities which have been shown to be more susceptible to the virus.

So is it vaccination status or is it they were more likely to have more cases independent of vaccinations? Answer with not your thoughts, but evidence that it's due ton lack of vaccinations.

Causation /= correlation
Posted by Slip Screen
Magnolia, Texas
Member since Jan 2005
2215 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 9:18 am to
The Texas Supreme Court will uphold Abbott's order. It's just a matter of time.
Posted by wutangfinancial
Treasure Valley
Member since Sep 2015
12002 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 10:12 am to
quote:

I would say about 15-20% of the people at the gym this morning had on masks in my Dallas location.



Where do you go? LA Fitness on Lemmon/Mockingbird I saw no difference. Same with Kroger.
Posted by Buckeye06
Member since Dec 2007
25632 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 10:33 am to
I go to the Texas Family Fitness on Mockingbird. It's cheap and brand new so the stuff is really nice. I think in 2-3 years it may be not good but so far so good
Posted by DavidTheGnome
Monroe
Member since Apr 2015
31623 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 2:44 pm to
quote:

Hmmmm, I wonder how the demographics shake out for those states



What does it matter? Still shows the vax helps prevent transmission
Posted by DavidTheGnome
Monroe
Member since Apr 2015
31623 posts
Posted on 8/12/21 at 2:46 pm to
quote:


Those states generally have the highest rates of obesity and a lot of minorities which have been shown to be more susceptible to the virus.

So is it vaccination status or is it they were more likely to have more cases independent of vaccinations? Answer with not your thoughts, but evidence that it's due ton lack of vaccinations.



So them being black or fat means they transmit it more? How does that work?
Posted by John McClane
Member since Apr 2010
37191 posts
Posted on 8/14/21 at 11:44 am to
What part do you think is bullshite?
first pageprev pagePage 5 of 5Next pagelast page
refresh

Back to top
logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on X, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

Facebook•X•Instagram