
- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Score Board
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- SEC Score Board
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums- View All Forums
- Show Left Links
- Topic Sort Options
- Trending Topics
- Recent Topics
- Active Topics
Started By
Message
re: Spec Play - HGRAF
Posted on 3/13/26 at 7:14 am to NaturalBeam
Posted on 3/13/26 at 7:14 am to NaturalBeam
quote:
Hopefully this means a contract will follow soon
I believe this is a small contract. They might be grouping these small contracts to announce them all at the same time to maximize their effect.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 7:42 am to FieldEngineer
quote:
No clue, but I may be buying more if we stay in the 5s.
I thought I was done but may buy a little more over the next month.
This post was edited on 3/13/26 at 7:43 am
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:10 am to Rize
I think what is happening is that the shorts are having their effect and people are starting to question whether this is going anywhere, or fizzling out. The expectation is that announcements were going to be made and progress would occur immediately after the EPA approval.
This management group has been tightlipped about their forthcoming announcements. Either there are delays, or they are waiting for the need to bump the price up.
I'm not sure that a gasline agreement will move the needle that much, unless they commit to buying amounts of acetylene that will give us an idea as to how much graphene they plan to manufacture.
Contracts are what we need, right now. Either a bunch of small ones, or 1 or 2 big ones. I think NASDAQ listing will be great, but if HGRAF gets listed in a month and there aren't any contract announcements, I'm not sure it will have that much effect. If we have contracts in place by the NASDAQ announcement, the NASDAQ announcement will be a multiplier...
TLDR - we need contracts.
ETA: Looks like it's still heading down...
This management group has been tightlipped about their forthcoming announcements. Either there are delays, or they are waiting for the need to bump the price up.
I'm not sure that a gasline agreement will move the needle that much, unless they commit to buying amounts of acetylene that will give us an idea as to how much graphene they plan to manufacture.
Contracts are what we need, right now. Either a bunch of small ones, or 1 or 2 big ones. I think NASDAQ listing will be great, but if HGRAF gets listed in a month and there aren't any contract announcements, I'm not sure it will have that much effect. If we have contracts in place by the NASDAQ announcement, the NASDAQ announcement will be a multiplier...
TLDR - we need contracts.
ETA: Looks like it's still heading down...
This post was edited on 3/13/26 at 8:15 am
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:13 am to Jax-Tiger
Agree with all that.
5.68 premarket. I swore that I had gambled enough, so really trying to stick to my convictions here.
5.68 premarket. I swore that I had gambled enough, so really trying to stick to my convictions here.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:19 am to FieldEngineer
quote:
5.68 premarket. I swore that I had gambled enough, so really trying to stick to my convictions here.
Right now, the little voices in everyone's head are asking if this is all smoke and mirrors. Everything is in place, what's going on?
Either the demand is there and they aren't announcing contracts, the demand is there, but customers haven't signed the bottom line, OR the demand isn't there.
It's the third possibility that is driving this. Even that little traitor, Ignoring sold some of his shares...
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:25 am to Jax-Tiger
Oh, I would consider an order to build 500 Hyperions a good sign, too...
Anything to indicate increasing volume...
Anything to indicate increasing volume...
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:35 am to Jax-Tiger
Uh oh.
I set a limit and just got a thousand at 5.40.
Then I said uh oh. This means it is dropping.
I can’t be happy.
I set a limit and just got a thousand at 5.40.
Then I said uh oh. This means it is dropping.
I can’t be happy.
This post was edited on 3/13/26 at 8:36 am
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:38 am to dstone12
Added 430 more shares at 5.50.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:48 am to FieldEngineer
Keeps dropping. Gonna try to wait it out if gets closer to 5 and then buy pl
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:49 am to FieldEngineer
I bought some at $5.45.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:49 am to dallastiger55
I suck at timing these things. No regrets at 5.50.
I firmly believe this is a short attack and we’ll have a big gain next week. Doesn’t matter that much, I’m holding for a long time.
I firmly believe this is a short attack and we’ll have a big gain next week. Doesn’t matter that much, I’m holding for a long time.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:50 am to FieldEngineer
quote:
Added 430 more shares
I have no more dry powder from purchases made during the decline and not at the bottom.
Losses are very uncomfortable on the short run, but overall still very much green. I didn’t expect the past month and I invested for the 2-10 year gains. So I need to focus on the long play.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:52 am to JperiodCperiod
quote:
Losses are very uncomfortable on the short run, but overall still very much green.
Same here. Honestly, I'm just happy we're firmly above $4.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:53 am to FieldEngineer
quote:
I firmly believe this is a short attack and we’ll have a big gain next week. Doesn’t matter that much, I’m holding for a long time.
I think we'll see a reversal this afternoon.
I agree on your buy. If you go through this thread, you'll find dozens of cases of people who lost dollars while trying to save pennies.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 8:56 am to FieldEngineer
I have a feeling we finish green today. If this short report is true, I’d imagine a lot want to get out before the weekend. And holders may not want to wait a weekend before getting in, in case any news drops.
Jax, when is your daughter planning on another recon mission? We need to see if that Miller Lite can is still there
Jax, when is your daughter planning on another recon mission? We need to see if that Miller Lite can is still there
Posted on 3/13/26 at 9:06 am to NaturalBeam
quote:
out before the weekend
Watching very closely today. As expected, bit of activity to start, stalls around 10-11, 1130-130 flutter of activity, then full brace for 2 to close.
Have to watch the chart a little bit to see if I have the patience to jump in and sweat the weekend.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 9:14 am to NaturalBeam
In a couple of weeks. It costs me lunch at Ants Beer Cave, everything she goes there...
I figure if they haven't made progress, then somethings up...
Good news is that its a finished space, and all they have to do is put in some cubicles and wire. If this goes parabolic, I view this as a transition space. It's not big enough or nice enough for a multi- billion dollar corporate HQ.
I figure if they haven't made progress, then somethings up...
Good news is that its a finished space, and all they have to do is put in some cubicles and wire. If this goes parabolic, I view this as a transition space. It's not big enough or nice enough for a multi- billion dollar corporate HQ.
Posted on 3/13/26 at 9:23 am to FieldEngineer
NOW IM FREEEEEE
FREE FALLIN
Gonna back the truck up if it gets into the 4s
FREE FALLIN
Gonna back the truck up if it gets into the 4s
Posted on 3/13/26 at 9:34 am to FieldEngineer
quote:
Honestly, I'm just happy we're firmly above $4.

Posted on 3/13/26 at 9:49 am to DD_Rolltide
Volume no joke today for a Friday.
I think you have the shorts re-asserting themselves. I have some shares shown as loaned so they are still active.
This volume ampifies moves pretty quickly.
But in addition to that I think Jax has hit it on the head. The announcements.
When I entered this I was adament to myself if the action did not happen in october - i would walk or atleast minize investment as that was the word of management and until sales that is so much of what we have.
Well obviously did not happen and we all pointed to EPA - hopefully rightfully so. I and many I think assume that if it was the EPA, the announcements would cascade once that rectified. It has been rectified. So really I think we need to see some validation if we are going to keep a market cap in the billions.
I have picked up a few K back as we wait
I think you have the shorts re-asserting themselves. I have some shares shown as loaned so they are still active.
This volume ampifies moves pretty quickly.
But in addition to that I think Jax has hit it on the head. The announcements.
When I entered this I was adament to myself if the action did not happen in october - i would walk or atleast minize investment as that was the word of management and until sales that is so much of what we have.
Well obviously did not happen and we all pointed to EPA - hopefully rightfully so. I and many I think assume that if it was the EPA, the announcements would cascade once that rectified. It has been rectified. So really I think we need to see some validation if we are going to keep a market cap in the billions.
I have picked up a few K back as we wait

Popular
Back to top


0











