by
17 Comments
Nick Suss/Clarion Ledger
Eli Manning shared a pic of all the Manning boys and men this morning in all their khaki shorts glory. A lot of football talent in this photo...

Filed Under: NFL

Comments

17 Comments
user avatar
Cooper finally getting some press, all be it just for creating the next line of QBs of the Manning clan. Take a guess how many times we’ll see camera shots of him at college football games over the next 3 to 4 years. Over/Under 416!
Reply8 days
user avatar
Need some JORTS
Reply10 days
user avatar
I don't get the Manning bashing on this sight. Yea, I know, none of them came to LSU. Ok, got it. But they're an elite QB family and, from all accounts, good people. I don't get the constant hate.
Reply11 days
user avatar
I like them all and could give 2 shits that they didn't go to LSU. Good hearted dudes with great family values and interesting personalities all different.
11 days
user avatar
6 mannings. 0 national titles.
Reply11 days
user avatar
you're cherry-picking. The Manning are an incredibly success family of elite QBs. Three of them finished 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in the Heisman. Massive NFL success, with Peyton and Eli each having two rings. To try to downplay the Mannings' successes at QB is just plain silly.
11 days
user avatar
but 4 Super bowls. I think they did ok.
11 days
user avatar
wouldn't bother me if i never saw their name on this board again...
Reply11 days
user avatar
Khaki - a textile fabric of a dull brownish-yellow color, in particular a strong cotton fabric used in military clothing.
Not to mention, Cooper is missing.
Reply11 days
user avatar
In the top photo. But in the actual photo the headline is talking about, he is standing right next to Peyton.
11 days
user avatar
Cooper isnt next to Peyton????
11 days
user avatar
uh, he's second from the right.
11 days
user avatar
Peyton’s head is massive.
Reply11 days
user avatar
Southern guys wearing khaki shorts and golf shirts. What’s abnormal about this?
Reply11 days
user avatar
I mean this is just a picture of 80% of the OT ballers. The other 20% just have New Iberia haircuts.
11 days
user avatar
Must have a good stock holding in Ducktails.
Reply11 days
user avatar
FAF
Reply11 days
Popular Stories