Posted on 8/23/21 at 12:20 pm to
Another fake news shell game thread.

Get the shot!!!
Posted by Tigahs24Seven
Communist USA
Member since Nov 2007
12125 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 12:36 pm to
Mind your own fricking business. Your savior of a shot does not stop the spread. It is useless to end this pandemic. You do you and leave me the frick alone.
Posted by 4WHLN
Drinking at the Cottage Inn
Member since Mar 2013
7581 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 12:43 pm to
quote:

The biggest reason that she does not want to get it is because there have been too many people coming into the ER with myocarditis(heart inflammation) from the vaccine. Her and many of her fellow nurses will not take the vaccine because they are personally witnessing this.

This will end up being one of the biggest coverups in US history.

The amount of medical personnel across the board that are not taking and/or faking the shot is eye opening. It will never be reported because there is a narrative to push and this is a huge road block.
Posted by Grinder
Member since Nov 2007
1816 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 1:01 pm to
quote:

This month I had annual exams with 2 MDs. The GP didn't ask if I had the vax. The dermatologist did asked but instead of answering him, I asked "which vaccination did you get?". He answered "AstraZeneca", which I thought is a very curious response as AZ is not offered in the United States. Sooooo . . . why does a long time MD in an Atlanta suburb choose a vaccine made in Europe and not approved for the USA. Does he know something the rest of us do not? Obviously, he has concerns or he would have opted for the readily available options from Phizer, Moderna & J&J

It sounds like your doctor is out to get you.

Better let someone else start your car for a while.
Posted by Giantkiller
the internet.
Member since Sep 2007
20330 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 1:05 pm to
I know you dudes don't want to take the shot and I don't think anyone should make you. But how many unvaccinated have to die before some of this registers with you all?
Posted by Big Scrub TX
Member since Dec 2013
33403 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 1:08 pm to
quote:

My step sister is a nurse and refuses to take the vaccine. She filed religious exemption…
and had to go before the board. They basically asked her what about her religion prevents her from taking the vaccine. She used the abortion issue and said that she cannot take a vaccine that had anything to do with aborted fetal tissue.

No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, Pfizer and Moderna did perform confirmation tests (to ensure the vaccines work) using fetal cell lines. And Johnson & Johnson uses fetal cell lines in vaccine development, confirmation and production.

She did not tell them the main reason she doesn’t want to get it, because that would hurt her religious exemption argument.

The biggest reason that she does not want to get it is because there have been too many people coming into the ER with myocarditis(heart inflammation) from the vaccine. Her and many of her fellow nurses will not take the vaccine because they are personally witnessing this.
Man, I bet all of this is just rantard bullshite.
Posted by Eurocat
Member since Apr 2004
15047 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 1:12 pm to
Just about everything you use medically has been tested in animals in stem cells.

You can't use eye drops for example if you think this is some kind of sin.
Posted by Mike da Tigah
Bravo Romeo Lima Alpha
Member since Feb 2005
58889 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 1:17 pm to
It’s a valid argument
Posted by PurpleandGeauld
Florence, TX
Member since Oct 2013
5173 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 1:20 pm to
quote:

But how many unvaccinated have to die before some of this registers with you all?

How many thousands of otherwise healthy people will have to die from taking a "vaccine" that does not provide immunity to, or protect anyone else from covid, for people like to realize NO ONE should have EVER taken this crap?

Here are 2 articles that make it CLEAR that the medical industry full well know that MRNA technology is harmful and should not be used.

STAT News 1

STAT News 2
Posted by Fat Bastard
coach, investor, gambler
Member since Mar 2009
72649 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 1:22 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 8/23/21 at 1:28 pm
Posted by TenTex
Member since Jan 2008
15949 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 1:32 pm to
quote:

Mind your own fricking business. Your savior of a shot does not stop the spread. It is useless to end this pandemic. You do you and leave me the frick alone.

I see where some of the crazies are today. Get the shot! Millions of vaccine holdouts are now getting the vaccine and they disagree with you!
Posted by FlexDawg
Member since Jan 2018
12812 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 2:32 pm to
quote:

I know you dudes don't want to take the shot and I don't think anyone should make you. But how many unvaccinated have to die before some of this registers with you all?

Health is not in the bill of rights and is therefore each individual’s own responsibility. If the vaccine and masks work so great, take it and don’t worry about what anyone else does. If they don’t work, then it doesn’t matter anyway.

Personally, I think people want so badly for there to be a solution(cure) and the vaccine being available gives people the impression that it’s the solution. I know people don’t like to hear this, but there’s not a solution and you can’t eliminate a virus like this once it’s released. Everyone is just going to have to build up some what of an immunity just like we have for all of the other viruses we deal with during flu season. Taking therapeutics help with the symptoms, so that’s where you should be focusing.
This post was edited on 8/23/21 at 2:34 pm
Posted by Tigahs24Seven
Communist USA
Member since Nov 2007
12125 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 2:50 pm to
quote:

I see where some of the crazies are today. Get the shot! Millions of vaccine holdouts are now getting the vaccine and they disagree with you! ?

Why do you care what I do or don't do? Your vaccine doesn't stop the spread... You cannot even begin to kill this virus with even 100% compliance. IT STILL SPREADS IN THE VAXXED... What good does making us all comply do for YOU or society as a whole? If it killed the virus completely.. It would be great! However, IT DOES NOT. Use your head.
Posted by CelticDog
Member since Apr 2015
42867 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 3:13 pm to
quote:

Communistic state of the U.S. now.

people lied to you.

the state does not own o&g.
or food production.

this nation is run by and for capitalism. money. only.
Posted by jchamil
Member since Nov 2009
16496 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 3:16 pm to
quote:

Millions of vaccine holdouts are now getting the vaccine and they disagree with you!

Wait someone on the internet says someone else disagrees with me? Oh, nooo!!! This changes everything!
Posted by Jbird
In Bidenville with EthanL
Member since Oct 2012
73444 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 3:16 pm to
Meltictool to the rescue!
Posted by Silvermoon_WhereRU
Member since Jun 2016
2399 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 3:18 pm to
It's always the nurses. Never the doctors
Posted by danilo
Member since Nov 2008
20120 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 3:25 pm to
quote:

too many people coming into the ER with myocarditis(heart inflammation) from the vaccine

Curious how many
Posted by LSUbest
Coastal Plain
Member since Aug 2007
11102 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 3:33 pm to
quote:

I heard a catholic bishop in Ohio said that Moderna does not use aborted fetus cells but Pfizer does. So tell her they may find this out and make her take Moderna.

quote:

Fetal-cell lines played a vital role in the development of all three vaccines. Moderna and Pfizer used Van der Eb's original cell line, called HEK 293, in the testing of their coronavirus vaccines—that is, scientists first developed the vaccines using their mRNA technologies and subsequently tested them on lab-cultured HEK 293 cells, ancestors of the original cells that Van der Eb took from an embryo almost 50 years ago. Johnson & Johnson used a different fetal-cell line, called PER.C6, that was cultured in Van der Eb's lab in 1995. While Moderna and Pfizer used fetal cells for testing their vaccine after it was already produced, J&J used fetal cells as tiny "factories" that produced the active ingredient in its vaccine
newsweek
Posted by CelticDog
Member since Apr 2015
42867 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 4:17 pm to
quote:

just wonder how they grew up.

No idea what this means.

two days on Jungian FB group.
you will know.
childhood adaptation
first pageprev pagePage 4 of 5Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram