Started By
re: .

Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:29 am to
Posted by boosiebadazz
Member since Feb 2008
80246 posts
All fine and dandy, but you can see how it would undercut a religious exemption argument- especially for Catholics.
Posted by loogaroo
Welsh
Member since Dec 2005
30644 posts
quote:

Lol at people deciding what other people’s religion is and isn’t.

Yes! My religion is whatever I want it to be. They cannot question it.

She should have told them that, but I’m sure they wouldn’t have bought it.
Posted by the808bass
The Lou
Member since Oct 2012
111524 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:30 am to
Lunchbox believes his wife’s stories when she comes home after her shift.
Posted by PJinAtl
Atlanta
Member since Nov 2007
12747 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:31 am to
I hope she hasn't taken the chickenpox, MMR, or Hep-A vaccines, or if she has that they aren't in her record.

All three of those also use fetal cells in development or growth. I would think if she has taken any of those the board could use that as a reason to deny.
Posted by LNCHBOX
Member since Jun 2009
84116 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:31 am to
quote:

Lunchbox believes his wife’s stories when she comes home after her shift.

And you believe OP's step sister's stories What point do you think you're making here?
Posted by FlexDawg
Member since Jan 2018
12812 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:32 am to
quote:

I don’t care who any of you are. You are being incredibly naive to think that posting stuff like this on a internet forum couldn’t come possibly back and bite her. Think legal proceedings.

She’s not the only nurse filing religious exemption. Good luck to anyone connecting her to flexdawg.
Posted by Grinder
Member since Nov 2007
1816 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:33 am to
quote:

and had to go before the board. They basically asked her what about her religion prevents her from taking the vaccine. She used the abortion issue and said that she cannot take a vaccine that had anything to do with aborted fetal tissue.

quote:

Flexdawg

The apple. .

The tree.

Something about falling.
Posted by FlexDawg
Member since Jan 2018
12812 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:36 am to
quote:

It's a pretty ridiculous claim based on all the info I have available, both form medical professionals and the many many people I know personally and professionally that have gotten vaccinated without issue. Not apologizing for that.

Then go make your own thread. I’m simply explaining a real life experience from my step-sister. If it triggers you that her experience doesn’t align with someone else’s experience, then you’ll just have to get over it.
Posted by LNCHBOX
Member since Jun 2009
84116 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:37 am to
quote:

Then go make your own thread.

Nah, I'm good.

quote:

I’m simply explaining a real life experience from my step-sister. If it triggers you that her experience doesn’t align with someone else’s experience, then you’ll just have to get over it.

And you can get over me saying that this thread is nonsense
Posted by 93and99
Dayton , Oh / Allentown , Pa
Member since Dec 2018
14400 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:37 am to
quote:

It's a pretty ridiculous claim based on all the info I have available, both form medical professionals and the many many people I know personally and professionally that have gotten vaccinated without issue. Not apologizing for that.

So, is your argument that she is lying about myocarditis or about not having gotten the vaxx?
Posted by LNCHBOX
Member since Jun 2009
84116 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:38 am to
quote:

So, is your argument that she is lying about myocarditis or about not having gotten the vaxx?

What I said was pretty clear if you take your tin foil hat off for a second
Posted by tress4pres
Columbus, OH
Member since Dec 2007
3857 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:39 am to
Chalk me up on the heart issue as well. I’m so pissed at myself for getting vaxxed. I went from literally never getting sick to feeling like shite all the damn time.
Posted by FlexDawg
Member since Jan 2018
12812 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:41 am to
quote:

And you can get over me saying that this thread is nonsense

You can continue as long as you’d like. I’m sitting here listening to you make a fool of yourself by disputing something that I know was a real experience.
Posted by RPC4LSU
Thibodaux, LA
Member since Jan 2006
1952 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:42 am to
quote:

My wife and I were laughing at how malleable Catholic doctrine has become when it comes to Pope Francis.

Fixed it for you!
Posted by 93and99
Dayton , Oh / Allentown , Pa
Member since Dec 2018
14400 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:50 am to
quote:

What I said was pretty clear if you take your tin foil hat off for a second

Your people are fricking liars or just are stupid and don't realize things happen differently in different hospitals.
Posted by the808bass
The Lou
Member since Oct 2012
111524 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 11:54 am to
quote:

And you believe OP's step sister's stories

I do not. And I’ve stated that explicitly in this thread.

quote:

point do you think you're making here?

A separate point from the OP. That point is that you’re not particularly well-informed in general about Covid.
Posted by Townedrunkard
Member since Jan 2019
8815 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 12:00 pm to
quote:

The nurse weighed me and did the checklist: Smoke, drink, drugs. Then she asked if I was vaccinated. I said 'no.' The Dr. came in and after reviewing the chart never mentioned vaccination. I asked the nurse how come on the way out. Her: 'If you were overweight he would have discussed it.'

I went to the doctor last week for a checkup and they didn’t even ask me. I have breathing issues and was given meds for that. No mention of vaccine or COVID questions.
Posted by League Champs
Bayou Self
Member since Oct 2012
10340 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 12:03 pm to
quote:

How does she reconcile the numerous medications she delivers that used similar study methods?

Somehow that made sense in your head? She wasn't asked if she would object to other people requesting the treatment.

Your view is like the Taliban. They don't want Jesus, so nobody else can have him either. Congrats, I guess.
Posted by League Champs
Bayou Self
Member since Oct 2012
10340 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 12:09 pm to
quote:

What point do you think you're making here?

Seems pretty obvious. You only know what you are told from other people, regarding CoVID. Just like the OP. You probably have no direct experience with anything you post about, yet you know everything.

You need to factor in that people that know you aren't going to bother to engage you with stories from the other side, because you are firmly rooted in your narrative at this point. Your posts prove that.
Posted by bizeagle
Member since May 2020
1167 posts
Posted on 8/23/21 at 12:16 pm to
This month I had annual exams with 2 MDs. The GP didn't ask if I had the vax. The dermatologist did asked but instead of answering him, I asked "which vaccination did you get?". He answered "AstraZeneca", which I thought is a very curious response as AZ is not offered in the United States.

Sooooo . . . why does a long time MD in an Atlanta suburb choose a vaccine made in Europe and not approved for the USA. Does he know something the rest of us do not? Obviously, he has concerns or he would have opted for the readily available options from Phizer, Moderna & J&J
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 5Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram