Started By
re: .

Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:12 pm to
Posted by Nguyener
Kame House
Member since Mar 2013
20603 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:12 pm to
Google is a company making some extremely stupid decisions. Let the free market kill them. Not the government. No one should be advocating for the government getting involved in creating new powers and regulations over the internet on the basis of Content.

Posted by SDVTiger
Cabo San Lucas
Member since Nov 2011
74274 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:23 pm to
quote:

thats not bias, thats personal opinion.

if you can prove a bias in the way google works, do that.

Posted by RazorBroncs
Harding Bisons Fan
Member since Sep 2013
13552 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:29 pm to

God I would HATE to work with these people.

Not because of their political views, but because they’re massive drama queens that act like they’re all about to die because of an election and probably have to hire outside contractors to move anything over 30 lbs.
Posted by Turbeauxdog
Member since Aug 2004
23279 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:31 pm to
quote:

Dude, did you pay attention during the election? People used google analytics to prove they were filtering the drop down on the search to exclude searches that hurt Clinton against their own algorithm.
Posted by Rebel
Graceland
Member since Jan 2005
131476 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:32 pm to
At around 36:30 Sergy says people vote one way. But if they were "choosing" the President instead of "voting" they would "choose" differently.

Posted by JayDeerTay84
Texas
Member since May 2013
9847 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:34 pm to
quote:

Dude, did you pay attention during the election? People used google analytics to prove they were filtering the drop down on the search to exclude searches that hurt Clinton against their own algorithm.

They call it filter bubble and they confirmed it didnt work good enough!!!
Posted by tigercavor
Member since Sep 2006
1816 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:38 pm to
Regulate these frickers.

Prosecute them on campaign finance laws
Posted by Turbeauxdog
Member since Aug 2004
23279 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:42 pm to
Who the frick downvoted me? I wasn't even a dick in my response
Posted by Brent B
Member since Jun 2018
14 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:45 pm to
My god, I had to take a shower after seeing this on Lou Dobbs tonight, WTF, there is a lot of people in this country that needs to be gotten rid of
Posted by Robin Masters
Birmingham
Member since Jul 2010
29994 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 7:56 pm to
quote:

James Danmore can prove it. He didn’t even state his opinion, just facts which disputed “personal opinion” aka thinly veiled corporate policy, and he was canned with the quickness.

Seriously man why are you fighting this battle for oppression of free thought? Where do you think it leads and how can you not imagine that, if you are successful, the suppression you wield to silence your enemies will be used on you but with greater vengeance?
Posted by Clames
Member since Oct 2010
16635 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 8:01 pm to
quote:

You're as retarded as your namesake.
Posted by ItzMe1972
Member since Dec 2013
9824 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 8:05 pm to
Not shocking if you go to Google News and see their "Fact Checking" on the right.
Posted by Wednesday
Member since Aug 2017
15466 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 8:06 pm to
quote:

thats not bias, thats personal opinion. if you can prove a bias in the way google works, do that.

It is gross to me that a nation that was founded on free thought and freedom of expression has focused exclusively in its lawmaking in employment discrimination and public accommodation discrimination to ensure that we counted heads and made sure we had the appropriate amount of blonde heads and brown heads and dark skin and light skin without giving a second thought to what we were ultimately trying to preserve - not being persecuted for having an opinion that is different from the “ruling” class.

Google spent over an hour (I had to stop watching i was So disgusted) and heaven knows what kind of in kind man hours on just this disgusting leftist pep rally assuming that every single person who worked for Google has the same political opinion, and thus everyone in the country, to be virtuous and good and kind must also have the same virtuous Google opinion, and Google must strive to make sure that as it
Spreads and controls information, it must only reinforce Google’s virtuous opinion.

I cannot think of anything more antiamerican or inhumane that would assume that someone who did not vote for Google’s preferred candidate - should be shunned.
Posted by roadGator
Member since Feb 2009
140729 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 8:08 pm to
quote:

Master Shake is a fictional character on the Adult Swim animated television series Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Master Shake is a lazy, selfish, arrogant, dim-witted life-sized anthropomorphic milkshake cup, who is a pathological liar and frequently torments Meatwad and annoys the rest of the characters for attention
This post was edited on 9/12/18 at 8:09 pm
Posted by Robin Masters
Birmingham
Member since Jul 2010
29994 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 8:14 pm to
They are afraid of something. You don’t have a meeting like that unless you need to see who is a “team player” and who isn’t. That what that was I would guarantee it and that’s why they filmed it. They probably reviewed it later and judged reactions so they could figure out if there were people not “bought in to the cause”. Why would a company care otherwise? They wouldn’t unless they were wholly complicit in something that now that Trump has won could be uncovered.

Posted by Bass Tiger
Member since Oct 2014
46350 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 8:20 pm to
quote:

thats not bias, thats personal opinion. if you can prove a bias in the way google works, do that.

Shut up you idiot! These geeky MF’s may be brilliant with regards to writing code/software but they’re equally bad at formulating meaningful political discourse. Basically crying like bitches and they can’t believe other Americans would dare to reject their poisonous political beliefs and ideology.

Half of these techies are recent immigrants and they are salivating over Obammy’s declaration of the fundamental transformation of America.
Posted by Taxing Authority
Houston
Member since Feb 2010
57383 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 8:36 pm to

I thought leftists wanted corporations out of politics. Let's see how angry they are about this story. Surely they will be mad at google for daring to participate in politics.
Posted by Taxing Authority
Houston
Member since Feb 2010
57383 posts
Posted on 9/12/18 at 8:37 pm to
quote:

Corporations aren't people!™
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram