View in: Desktop
Privacy • Advertising • Contact • Terms
Copyright @2023 TigerDroppings.com. All rights reserved.
- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums
- View All Forums
- Topic Sort Options
- Trending Topics
- Recent Topics
- Active Topics
Gracie Hunt Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Photoshoot In Only A Kobe Bryant Jersey
by Larry Leo
March 30, 202347 Comments
Gracie Hunt, the daughter of Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt, celebrated her 24th birthday on Wednesday in a Kobe Bryant jersey and listing the 24 things she's learn in her 24 years...
24 Things I’ve Learned In 24 years
1. Don’t worry about the opinions of people you would never ask advice from.
2. Say yes and be spontaneous.
3. Life is like running a marathon, you just need to focus on the next mile ahead of you.
4. Love yourself: our self-perceived imperfections and weaknesses are often our greatest hidden strengths.
5. Get outside—even just for a few minutes each day.
6. Keep it classy, sassy, and a little bad a$$y.
7. Take your vitamins daily and get a blood panel annually (even better if you learn to read it!).
8. Learn something new each day.
9. Educate yourself on the food you’re eating and how it impacts your health.
10. It’s better to be single and focused than dating someone who isn’t right for you and distracts you from your purpose.
11. Perspective is everything—make an effort to see things from other points of view.
12. Find work that brings you joy and give it your all.
13. Make the most of the opportunities before you.
14. You can’t be all things to all people.
15. Failure is an essential part of life and growth.
16. Get right with God and clarity comes more easily.
17. Grounding and time in nature helps heal the mind, body, and soul.
18. Prioritize sleep—it’s essential to be your best self for you and others.
19. Family is everything.
20. Cherish each small blessing. This year I went from running multiple marathons to not running at all. You never know when that mile could be your last for a while, so soak in each step.
21. Control what you can control and let God handle the rest.
22. Finding a fitness goal can help heal hurts & overall health and keep you moving forward.
23. Don’t follow the crowd—pave your own path and walk the road less traveled.
24. Have courage and be kind.
#Birthday #24 #KobeYear #BirthdayWisdom #WordsOfWisdom
Filed Under: NFL