Filed Under: LSU Football
53 Comments
user avatar
cow herd. Sounds like something Tigers eat for dinner... Don't buy into this antagonistic talk, it's all click bait. Without athletes like Joe, he doesn't have a J. O. B.
user avatar
RolltidePA49 months
I’ve never seen somebody be so wrong, so often as Cowherd. If Burrow has a bad year it would be unsurprising and it will have nothing to do with him or his skill. Cincy is a shite organization and their line is questionable. He’ll be on the run a lot until they can shore up the line with another draft.
user avatar
LSULyle0069049 months
Why would someone actually waste their time getting mad about another mans opinion?
user avatar
LSULyle0069049 months
Time
user avatar
Stud Bud49 months
Even if he does have a rough year, he’s the greatest college QB of all time. So, there’s that.
user avatar
The King49 months
Didn't this tool also say we were going to get mauled by Alabama this year?
user avatar
jiffyjohnson49 months
What a contrarian bitch.
user avatar
JakeFromStateFarm49 months
Did Burrow smash his old lady or something? It seems like Cowheard goes out of his way to bash him.
user avatar
DaManiacLovesYou49 months
Colon Cowterd sucks elephant dick
user avatar
abellsujr49 months
Not sure about the oline situation, but it’s very possible. Rookie QB. Not exactly going out on a limb here Collin.
user avatar
LSUNV49 months
I wouldn’t watch this douche if he was the only sports show on the air! He is an insufferable douche!
user avatar
ByteMe49 months
Does anyone not remember the Cowherd interview with Urban Meyer, back in September of last year about Burrow? He has no clue about anything, just a talking head. LINK /
user avatar
LSUmudman49 months
This kind of ?? is music to the ears of Joe Burrow. But LSU does have better receivers than Cincy.
user avatar
PHarold49 months
Cincy has very good receivers.
user avatar
DesMoinesTiger49 months
PHarold besides AJ Green, name one of those "good wide receivers?"
user avatar
luciouslou49 months
Him and jim Rome both idiots
user avatar
skullopener49 months
Cowturd and Mascona are the same. Both are big time douches!!!
user avatar
soccerfüt49 months
Cowherd is to Sports Prognostication as Peej is to Weather Forecasting.
user avatar
Demshoes49 months
That pretty much guarantees him an MVP season.
user avatar
TigerStripes3049 months
its easy to say someone is going to suck, lose, or just anything negative....he seems to do this and when he is wrong nobody says anything to him or calls him out about it but when he is right he will have a full show on it and say i told you so
user avatar
KCT49 months
Didn't watch it because Cowherd isn't worth the time, but I think 1) Arizona had a high draft choice OL from 2019 who got hurt, and 2) another OL who has underachieved but they still think is going to play well. If everything falls right, it could end up being a pretty decent OL.
user avatar
Ace Midnight49 months
So, we figure there is at least a 60, 70 percent chance this is absurdly wrong, correct? That's considering that Cowherd's success rate with LSU and Joe Burrow related "opinions" being 30% if I'm being generous.
user avatar
HoustonGumbeauxGuy49 months
Colin wants to suck Joe’s dick so bad
Popular Stories
logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram