Favorite team:USA 
Location:New York
Biography:
Interests:
Occupation:
Number of Posts:17
Registered on:9/22/2017
Online Status:Not Online

Recent Posts

Message
The U.S. has been in a long battle to defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan, but now Secretary of Defense James Mattis and the Trump administration are taking a different approach.
In October, Mattis appeared on Capitol Hill to announce he had been given the power to reconsider the rules of engagement against the Taliban. Mattis has made a key change, according to Military Times, as U.S. forces will no longer be required to be in contact with enemy forces before opening fire.

Details of the rules of engagement are generally not discussed with the public. However, the news expands on President Donald Trump’s previous statement on his Afghanistan strategy in which he said he would “expand authorities for American armed forces” to combat terrorism.

Last week, we saw what the change would allow as U.S. forces gave the Taliban a brutal wake-up call. In the first use of that expanded authority, Afghan A-29s and U.S. B-52s and F-22s took out opium processing facilities, which fund the Taliban’s operations, during a series of airstrikes.

Defense News reported:

The operation marked the first use of the F-22 to conduct airstrikes in Afghanistan. The highly advanced stealth fighter has capabilities that exceed what should have been necessary to destroy a Taliban target, raising questions as to why that platform was selected.

Watch the damage done by the airstrikes:
Video and full article

re: Thursday injury report

Posted by Brad Collins on 11/24/17 at 10:46 am to
Donald out is very good for us

re: Mass shooting in Egypt

Posted by Brad Collins on 11/24/17 at 10:44 am to
ISIS? It says Militants!
CAIRO — At least 235 people were killed when gunmen opened fire and bombed a mosque in Egypt's volatile Sinai Peninsula on Friday. Government officials said 109 more had been injured in the attack — among the deadliest in Egypt's history.

Images from inside the building showed dozens of bodies wrapped in blood-soaked cloth lined up on the carpeted floor.
LINK
While appearing on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” a former secret service agent, who served former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, said both Hillary and Bill Clinton were “not genuine people” and made up “the most destructive force in American politics in the last 50 years.”
“They have absolutely decimated Americans’ faith in government by everything they have done,” Bongino said before suggesting Democrats should detach themselves from the Clintons.

Hillary, Bongino said, was “the most deceptive human being, manipulative, political person in a position of power” he ever met.

“It wasn’t so much that she was a liar. It was that she did it, and she deceived and manipulated with such ease,” Bongino said...

LINK