Started By
re: .

Posted on 3/11/19 at 10:15 pm to
Posted by Ebbandflow
Member since Aug 2010
13457 posts
Posted on 3/11/19 at 10:15 pm to
quote:

And if you think it is, you’re retarded, or a sniveling weasel like buddy carter who looks like he’s afraid of his own shadow

Very well thought out. Im convinced.
Posted by llfshoals
Member since Nov 2010
15372 posts
Posted on 3/11/19 at 11:21 pm to
quote:

Real easy for you to say, a-hole.

You didn’t lose friends and family to the Paris Accord Pullout.

So is it you, or your family who were the morons who flipped out about it.

Sounds like you...
Posted by tarzana
TX Hwy 6--Brazos River Backwater
Member since Sep 2015
26139 posts
Posted on 3/11/19 at 11:29 pm to
Climate change is real, and it's happening as we speak. Have you seen the record rainfall the southern half of the U.S. has experienced this winter, not to mention record snowfall and cold in the North?

The climactic abnormal...is now the New Normal.
Posted by SoulGlo
Shinin' Through
Member since Dec 2011
17248 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 1:12 am to
quote:

In my high school class in 1995 my environmental science teacher told us we only have 20 years to live because of Global Warming. Now 24 years later here we still all are.

With only another 20 years to live
Posted by LSU Fan SLU Grad
Baton Rouge
Member since Nov 2006
4893 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 1:26 am to
Show me your credentials
Posted by PorkSammich
North FL
Member since Sep 2013
14234 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 7:02 am to
Earth is 4.5 bil yrs old.

We have around 200 years of weather data, only 40 years of satellite data.

But yeah these clowns are sure people are causing the climate to change. Forget the ice age and other extremes that have happened over 4+ bil years.
Posted by Homesick Tiger
Greenbrier, AR
Member since Nov 2006
54207 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 7:09 am to
quote:

Science has been able to affect weather for 50+ years.

Well they are doing a shitty job of it. Maybe you can expand on your argument a bit because I don't see it.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 7:17 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/26/23 at 4:15 pm
Posted by SDVTiger
Cabo San Lucas
Member since Nov 2011
73501 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 7:21 am to
quote:

Climate change is real, and it's happening as we speak

Sure but did me drinking out if a plastic straw cause this?

quote:

Have you seen the record rainfall the southern half of the U.S. has experienced this winter, not to mention record snowfall and cold in the North? 

And snow in LA and Vegas plus 30degrees. Muh global warming
Posted by TBoy
Kalamazoo
Member since Dec 2007
23686 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 7:32 am to
If none of it’s real, then just dump unlimited amounts of sludge and pollutants, all day. That’s really what you are advocating for, right?
Posted by Turbeauxdog
Member since Aug 2004
23168 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 7:42 am to
quote:

If none of it’s real, then just dump unlimited amounts of sludge and pollutants, all day. That’s really what you are advocating for, right

Found another one
Posted by SammyTiger
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Feb 2009
66438 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 7:47 am to
quote:

In my high school class in 1995 my environmental science teacher told us we only have 20 years to live because of Global Warming.

Well if your high school environmental science teacher was wrong let’s shut it down.
Posted by Ace Midnight
Between sanity and madness
Member since Dec 2006
89504 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 7:48 am to
quote:

pollutant

Lead? Important, necessary part of some industrial processes, but it is anathema to life. It's a toxic byproduct and, therefore, an environmental pollutant.

Mercury? Same deal, but worse in some ways, particularly the biotoxicity in sea life. Deoxygenizing the oceans? Those are bad problems and we're setting ourselves up for more serious problems because we rely so heavily on the ocean as a food source.

But CO2? CO2 is NOT a pollutant. It is a trace atmospheric gas REQUIRED for life as we know it to exist on this planet. If anything, a little too little CO2 would be a much more serious problem than a little too much.

This laser-like focus on CO2 is a transparent effort to regulate energy production (and therefore consumption) as part of a global Marxist plan to redistribute wealth (as expressed by energy - energy is a proxy for wealth and vice versa, under whatever whatever economic theory one subscribes).
This post was edited on 3/12/19 at 8:11 am
Posted by BlackAdam
Member since Jan 2016
6447 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 8:07 am to
quote:

We should already be dead by now. In my high school class in 1995 my environmental science teacher told us we only have 20 years to live because of Global Warming. Now 24 years later here we still all are.

Its a rolling 20 years.
Posted by doubleb
Baton Rouge
Member since Aug 2006
36001 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 8:40 am to
quote:

Climate change is real, and it's happening as we speak. Have you seen the record rainfall the southern half of the U.S. has experienced this winter, not to mention record snowfall and cold in the North?

Link?
Posted by Dale51
Member since Oct 2016
32378 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 9:11 am to
quote:

. Have you seen the record rainfall the southern half of the U.S. has experienced this winter, not to mention record snowfall and cold in the North?

I live in the northwoods of Wisconsin. Ya..a lot of snow this year. Most snow for this time of the year since 1991. Big deal.
Posted by Loserman
Member since Sep 2007
21859 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 9:30 am to
quote:

Climate change isn’t real

Ludicrous.

The Climate is ever changing. IT always has been and always will be.

The question is, what if any, affect does man's activities have on the climate?

Posted by LSUwag
Florida man
Member since Jan 2007
17319 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 9:35 am to
I agree that CC is fake.

Even if it is true, whose to say that humans wouldn’t benefit from a slightly warmer climate. Wouldn’t that improve agriculture and make cold areas more livable for humans.

It looks to me that human over development of coastal areas is our bigger problem.
Posted by deltaland
Member since Mar 2011
90557 posts
Posted on 3/12/19 at 10:02 am to
Climate change has always been around and the earth has ways of repairing itself, usually in a pretty radical way. Mans actions probably speed up the process a bit but even if we stopped completely then the climate will still eventually change. These changes have completely wiped out species or at the least decimated them over history. It will happen again eventually. It’s Mother Nature’s way of purging itself
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 3Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram