Posted on 10/30/18 at 12:28 pm to
Posted by Blob Fish
Member since Mar 2016
3091 posts
Posted on 10/30/18 at 12:28 pm to
quote:

egregious lapse in judgment

Only in PC America.

It SHOULD just be regarded as a funny mocking of a friend, but we aren’t allowed to take context or intent into consideration.
Posted by LSU alum wannabe
Katy, TX
Member since Jan 2004
27014 posts
Posted on 10/30/18 at 12:58 pm to
quote:

I don't really see how they're going to get around paying her based on her comments.

This.

Do they really want a trial? Every NBC blackface example? Every white face example. Every time Matt whipped out his schlong? Weinstein story?
Posted by Zach
Gizmonic Institute
Member since May 2005
112538 posts
Posted on 10/30/18 at 1:05 pm to
quote:

The dumb bitch tried to make the election about herself. She didn't think it through.

True. The best TV news interviewers or debate moderators are the ones you don't notice. Your attention should focus on the guest.
It's like sports. The best referees and umpires are the ones who don't get noticed.

This is why Bill O'Reilly is such a horrible interviewer. He could be interviewing Jesus about his second coming and it would be all about Bill.
This post was edited on 10/30/18 at 1:06 pm
Posted by KiwiHead
Auckland, NZ
Member since Jul 2014
27626 posts
Posted on 10/30/18 at 1:29 pm to
You would have to look at her contract and if there is a morals clause, etc. But if she was in a quasi opinion show where she's unscripted and in discussion, Whereas this misstep might get her fired, she could be entitled to something from them.

She can say, hey you wanted someone with opinion and you did not specify what opinions I should espouse. You did not like the opinion....and you want to get rid of me for that? No, it does not work like that. It was a bilateral contract. If ratings were low, and NBC wanted to get rid of her, hey would have to pay her something. If she was fired doing the job that they wanted her to do, then she has a case.

I know most here probably hate her because she dared to challenge Trump.....how dare her question him!!!!
Posted by DallasTiger11
Los Angeles
Member since Mar 2004
11810 posts
Posted on 10/30/18 at 1:34 pm to
quote:

I know most here probably hate her because she dared to challenge Trump.....how dare her question him!!!!

I don't hate Megyn and I partially feel bad for her current situation but her first debate question to Trump was bullshite and put her on the path she finds herself on currently.
Posted by SidewalkDawg
Chair
Member since Nov 2012
9820 posts
Posted on 10/30/18 at 1:37 pm to
"Cumming on her Eyes, or Wherever" - The Megyn Kelly Sex Tape

Coming Soon.
This post was edited on 10/30/18 at 1:42 pm
Posted by Alt26
Member since Mar 2010
28416 posts
Posted on 10/30/18 at 1:39 pm to
Of course they don't. That's why they used the whole blackface "hysteria" to fire her. It was a terrible business decision to hire and pay her that much in the first place. NBC saw a chance to get out of that contract and pounced.

Megyn and NBC learned tough lessons:

A. Megyn was ONLY popular because she was in the prime spot on Fox News, not because of her abilities as a media personality. It was akin to being a "system Quarterback. Everyone in that system puts up good numbers moreso because of the system than actual ability.

B. In their desparate attempt to bury conservatives and Fox News, NBC thought that Megyn would bring her FN audience over to NBC...where NBC could then indoctrinate them. An expensive miscalculation for NBC. FN is popular because it's FN. The hosts are interchangeable.

The end result --- DJT is the President, while Megyn's career trajectory is in free fall.
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram