Posted by
Message
Water
US Space Force Fan
Louisiana
Member since Jan 2020
256 posts

Monkeypox now a ‘public health emergency’ - HHS Secretary

LINK

quote:

"I want to make an announcement today that I will be declaring a public health emergency," HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra said during a Thursday call with reporters. "We’re prepared to take our response to the next level in addressing this virus."




MorbidTheClown
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Jan 2015
55250 posts
 Online 

lock it down! That'll keep em from butt frickin


bad93ex
US Navy Fan
Member since Sep 2018
16505 posts
 Online 

quote:

lock it down! That'll keep em from butt frickin



Only logical solution to this is mail-in ballots


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
400
BPTiger
LSU Fan
Atlanta
Member since Oct 2011
3908 posts

They say if the rats and ground dogs and marmots get it it will become endemic in America.

Keep the rodents away from your asses, men.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
120
OMLandshark
Ole Miss Fan
Member since Apr 2009
106307 posts

I love it that when I wanted to go to work, go outside, attend a church service, or visit my loved ones in the hospital that I was selfish and trying to kill grandma, but it’s too much to ask gay men to stop having orgies with random strangers they don’t know. You’re a homophobe if you do. Just the hypocrisy is enough to drive anyone insane.


SelaTiger
USA Fan
Member since Aug 2016
13238 posts

All Pfizer has to do is create a dildo that injects vaccine into their asses they’ll make a ton of money.


LSUballs
LA-Monroe Fan
RayVegas LA
Member since Feb 2008
35870 posts
 Online 

Someone forward this thread to Paul Allen.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
120
Oates Mustache
US Space Force Fan
Member since Oct 2011
19286 posts
 Online 

Exactly. As I've posted, two weeks to flatten the turd. These selfish homosexuals are killing people!


Fun Bunch
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
New Orleans
Member since May 2008
93902 posts

I know two gay dudes and both recently got vaccinated, because there was no way they were stopping having random sex with multiple different guys per week.


Jfk Jr
US Marine Corps Fan
Member since Jul 2022
591 posts

For the San Francisco ilk maybe.


TD SponsorTD Fan
USA
Member since 2001
Thank you for supporting our sponsors
Advertisement
Oates Mustache
US Space Force Fan
Member since Oct 2011
19286 posts
 Online 

Wtf is up with that? Gay dudes love some promiscuous behavior, why?


LegendInMyMind
Member since Apr 2019
39259 posts

quote:

Jfk Jr

Careful, you're going to get kicked out of the club making comments like that, or you'll blow your cover as a troll.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
60
14&Counting
California Fan
Manhattan Beach, CA
Member since Jul 2012
32795 posts

quote:

As I've posted, two weeks to flatten the turd.




Replies (0)
Replies (0)
100
c on z
New York Yankees Fan
Zamunda
Member since Mar 2009
123107 posts

quote:

I love it that when I wanted to go to work, go outside, attend a church service, or visit my loved ones in the hospital that I was selfish and trying to kill grandma, but it’s too much to ask gay men to stop having orgies with random strangers they don’t know.

Monkeypox can be transmitted through respiratory droplets as well.


LegendInMyMind
Member since Apr 2019
39259 posts

quote:

Monkeypox can be transmitted through respiratory droplets as well.

Of course it can.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
120
OMLandshark
Ole Miss Fan
Member since Apr 2009
106307 posts

quote:

Monkeypox can be transmitted through respiratory droplets as well.


Is that excuse you gave your life partner when the itching started?


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
370
C
Atlanta Falcons Fan
Houston
Member since Dec 2007
27406 posts
 Online 

98% of cases are lgbt. The other 2% are liars.


gaetti15
Navy Fan
AK
Member since Apr 2013
12246 posts

just give everybody the smallpox vaccine again everybody should probably get it anyway since nobody has immunity to it anymore


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
31
Fat and Happy
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Jan 2013
14555 posts

Oh for frick sakes.

Guess the students about to all be doing school from home again


OMLandshark
Ole Miss Fan
Member since Apr 2009
106307 posts

quote:

Guess the students about to all be doing school from home again


If your students catch Monkeypox, it’s pretty clear who gave it to him/her.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
50
first pageprev pagePage 1 of 4next pagelast page

Back to top

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram