
- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums- View All Forums
- Show Left Links
- Topic Sort Options
- Trending Topics
- Recent Topics
- Active Topics
Started By
Message
Posted on 7/6/26 at 9:49 am to masoncj
quote:
Jax We’re up 60% on the DOD! :) Let’s see if this is a new floor at $.30 that would be fun for all of us
That’s on 1,200 volume, so like $400 worth. It’s still trading at 0.29 CAD in Australia so about $0.20
Posted on 7/6/26 at 10:01 am to zzgobucky
Yep, that’s crazy…... If this thing ever gets some revenue or a good announcement, it should be well over a dollar.
Hell ive made $2500 off it today
Not sure if it will hold or not.
Hell ive made $2500 off it today
Not sure if it will hold or not.
Posted on 7/6/26 at 12:07 pm to meeple
Ha yep short lived but again they get good result from thr testing this things should take off
Posted on 7/6/26 at 12:33 pm to masoncj
With speculative stocks, there needs to be a trigger. The jump today may have been based on rumors or something, followed by a profi taking, Im guessing. Are test results pending, or is a contract in the works.
Still waiting for test results.
Thing is, it won't take much to make this double or triple.
Still waiting for test results.
Thing is, it won't take much to make this double or triple.
Posted on 7/6/26 at 1:20 pm to Jax-Tiger
quote:
With speculative stocks, there needs to be a trigger. The jump today may have been based on rumors or something, followed by a profi taking, Im guessing. Are test results pending, or is a contract in the works. Still waiting for test results. Thing is, it won't take much to make this double or triple.
The jump today was literally one $400 buy. The volume for the full day so far is 12K, for a stock that’s worth a quarter. With such low volume any kind of buy can swing this 10 cents
Posted on 7/9/26 at 8:37 am to zzgobucky
Got a little spike today...
Don't have the time to figure out why...
Don't have the time to figure out why...
Posted on 7/9/26 at 8:59 am to Jax-Tiger
quote:
Got a little spike today...
Don't have the time to figure out why...
Do you guys not look at the volume?
Posted on 7/9/26 at 9:27 am to zzgobucky
I did and I agree that any purchase can make it spike
But I think we would all agree the more times that it crosses over $.30 and the more purchases obviously that’s still good news
That said the only short-term catalyst that will matter is that 4000 an hour trial that should come to a close this fall
Hoping for a great result
But I think we would all agree the more times that it crosses over $.30 and the more purchases obviously that’s still good news
That said the only short-term catalyst that will matter is that 4000 an hour trial that should come to a close this fall
Hoping for a great result
Posted on 7/9/26 at 9:52 am to masoncj
quote:
That said the only short-term catalyst that will matter is that 4000 an hour trial that should come to a close this fall
Hoping for a great result
That is my thought. Been in meetings all morning, and looking at it on my phone. I'm hoping that one morning we'll see a spike and it won't be low volume purchases/sell off that is driving it, like it has been.
Posted on 8/25/26 at 6:36 am to masoncj
New notice:
quote:
Voluntary Corporate Action
We’re letting you know that a security in your account is impacted by a voluntary corporate action.
If you own this security within a Fidelity managed account, there’s generally no action needed on your part. As part of the services provided to you by the investment management team, Fidelity will decide whether or not to participate. In the instance that we need you to take action within your managed account, we would reach out to you in a separate communication. Should you have any questions, please contact us.
If you own this security within a self-directed (non-managed) account and you choose to participate, you must contact us to provide instructions. If you choose not to participate your account may still be impacted by this corporate action.
Corporate Action: EXPIRING RIGHTS
Security Description: SPARC TECHNOLOGIES
Cutoff Date: 09/21/2026
Posted on 8/25/26 at 7:09 am to dstone12
Here are the details:
quote:
Offer terms Latest update 08/24/2026 1:43 PM ET *** Only residents of Australia and New Zealand are eligible to participate in this offer. For all other holders, this is being announced for informational purposes only. *** Sparc Technologies Limited has announced the establishment of a share purchase plan whereby eligible shareholders have the opportunity to purchase a minimum of AUD 1,000 up to a maximum of AUD 30,000 worth of Sparc Technologies Limited shares, Isin AU0000115750, for holders of record date August 19, 2026. If you are an eligible holder, you may apply for one of the following options: (A) AUD 1,000 (B) AUD 2,500 (C) AUD 5,000 (D) AUD 10,000 (E) AUD 15,000 (F) AUD 20,000 (G) AUD 25,000 (H) AUD 30,000 The SPP offer will be priced at AUD 0.175 per share. Allocation of new shares will be at the sole discretion of the company. The offer is subject to scale back. Should the offer be scaled back we will apply the scale back in accordance with the terms and conditions of the offer. The scale back policy is at the sole discretion of the company. Participating accounts that are not enabled for foreign currency will have the U.S. Dollar equivalent of the exercise fee charged to their account. The exact amount of U.S. Dollars is subject to foreign exchange (FX) fluctuations.
Posted on 8/25/26 at 9:59 am to Rendevoustavern
We buying or selling!?!?
Posted on 8/25/26 at 10:44 am to StonewallJack
Im holding where im at
Posted on 8/25/26 at 1:43 pm to Rendevoustavern
Only available to residents of Australia and New Zeeland? Foreign exchange rates give me a headache, but it looks like this offer is close to the current trading price. It looks like the offer expires in about a month. I could be wrong about all of this, but it doesn't look like it will result in a large amount of dilution. Others, please let me know if I am wrong.
I'm holding.
I'm holding.
Posted on 8/26/26 at 7:35 am to PlanoPrivateer
I never bought any of this, but I remember how it came to the board's attention. I don't know why, I just didn't want it. I hope you all get a 50 bagger out of it. 
Posted on 8/28/26 at 8:27 am to Hangit
quote:
I never bought any of this, but I remember how it came to the board's attention. I don't know why, I just didn't want it. I hope you all get a 50 bagger out of it.
This is kind of an all or nothing. I threw a few thousand at it. The future of SPARC lies in a product (HGRAF graphene) which isn't in production, yet, and depends on test results that won't be available for a couple of months.
For me, this is going to be either an, "Oh well, that was a bust.", or a "Son of a bitch! I should have bought more shares at 15 cents". I can't win...

Popular
Back to top


1







