re: .

Posted on 1/30/15 at 5:44 pm to
Posted by Scruffy
Kansas City
Member since Jul 2011
72128 posts
Posted on 1/30/15 at 5:44 pm to
quote:

Her awkwardness would've been perfect for WW.
That is how I always felt, but they apparently didn't agree.

She is physically perfect for the role though.

Tall
Built but still feminine
Nice rack
Knows how to fight already
This post was edited on 1/30/15 at 5:48 pm
Posted by georgia the jungle
Member since Jan 2015
5 posts
Posted on 1/30/15 at 8:47 pm to
Which one of yall is this

Posted by RonBurgundy
Whale's Vagina(San Diego)
Member since Oct 2005
13302 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 2:28 am to
quote:

bruce wayne has a need for a secret identity...superman not as much

Yeah.

Ma & Pa Kent, Lois, Lana, Jimmy, Perry.

Batman
Alfred,Dick?...

highly debatable.
Posted by udtiger
Over your left shoulder
Member since Nov 2006
98856 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 8:10 am to
quote:

Lynn Collins

So fricking hot in John Carter.
Posted by udtiger
Over your left shoulder
Member since Nov 2006
98856 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 8:12 am to
Can't believe Cavill broke up with her.
Posted by Scruffy
Kansas City
Member since Jul 2011
72128 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 8:13 am to
Seriously?!

What a tard.
Posted by GeauxTigerTM
Member since Sep 2006
30596 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 11:56 am to
quote:

But Lynn Collins should've been cast.

Yeah...This was who I was hoping for at the time, but she's pushing 40 I think by now. Assuming they wanted to go a little younger and keep the same actress viable for longer they probably wanted to go younger.

Then I saw Alexandra in True Detective and, well...yeah.
Posted by abellsujr
New England
Member since Apr 2014
35273 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 12:02 pm to
quote:

Batman is so much better than Superman
Posted by abellsujr
New England
Member since Apr 2014
35273 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 12:04 pm to
quote:

Yeah.

Ma & Pa Kent, Lois, Lana, Jimmy, Perry.

Batman
Alfred,Dick?...

highly debatable.
Bruce Wayne is a high profile, well known public figure. Clark Kent is a nobody, small time reporter.
This post was edited on 1/31/15 at 12:06 pm
Posted by Tigers'Mojo
Atlanta, GA
Member since Sep 2012
685 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 1:11 pm to
I guess we should propose the biased view of the other side of this argument as well. I will limit it to 9 points since that is what you have chosen here.

1. Superman doesn't even need a weapon. In fact, any human created weapon is useless against him. This isn't a birthright...it is a genetic advantage. It's like saying Russell Wilson is a better football quarterback than Peyton Manning because he's shorter and works harder.

2. Superman is the epitome of crime fighting. He doesn't do it to fill the void of not having parents. He does it to protect humans, his one true love. He loves all humans more than Lois Lane as evidenced by his constant choosing them over her. Not some emo kid's vendetta against crime syndicates in a shitty neighborhood aka city.

3. Batman needs sidekick. In a move that can only be matched by the Ambiguously Gay Duo from SNL...Batman employs a sidekick like a total bitch. Superman works alone.

4. Superman believes in law and order. Batman will break any law or step over any boundary to catch a drug dealer. What a dick...and we thought no knock warrants were bad. Imagine catching a bat shuriken to forehead for trying to be a capitalist. Superman is the most trusted being on the planet earth and beloved by all. Batman has a warrant out for his arrest and capture for long periods of time in the only city he's ever been in.

5. Batman is misogynist who will never be happy because he has abandonment issues that will never be resolved. Superman is happily wed to Lois Lane and capable of scaling down his sexual prowess in order for her to not die during intercourse.

6. Superman understands the meaning of work and never uses his powers illegally due to his strong moral code. Batman inherited his kingdom and has other people run it for him.

7. Superman operates on a global level. Batman confines his crime fighting (and committing) to the city of Gotham. Sounds like a waste to me.

8. Batman's technology is still inferior to Superman's. Let's assume that Batman can get his hands on Kryptonite for the sake of argument. Sure this weakens Kent, but not enough to really even the playing field. Just ask Lex Luthor. All this technology needs a power source and Superman is powered by the sun...so until Lucious Fox can create another sun, the power of Batman's technology is still inferior. Also, the batcave is a child's sandbox of technology compared to the Fortress of Solitude. This place has the best technology from our solar system and that of others. So the technology advantage for Superman is greater than Israel's over Palestine.

9. Super intelligence is one of Superman's powers. So to think that Batman is smarter with his mortal human mind trained by Raz Aghoul is laughable at best. He has eidetic memory...flawless total recall of everything he has ever read, seen, heard, or experienced. Also, he moves at superhuman speed because of his superior genetics. To do this you also need to think at that speed. Superman is just far better at everything Batman trains to be good at.
Posted by Byron Bojangles III
Member since Nov 2012
51678 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 1:25 pm to
quote:

any human created weapon is useless against him.

Batman beats superman: LINK
Posted by Tigers'Mojo
Atlanta, GA
Member since Sep 2012
685 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 2:21 pm to
So I guess they didn't show the rest of that. Where the green arrow used a kryptonite arrow to help Batman. And then Batman fakes his death and the Man of Steel goes along with it.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 2:40 pm to
3 of those people he knows through his bullshite secret identity/loser job

1 of them is dead

And all of them are inconsequential as becoming superman full time wouldn't make anyone wonder what happened to that guy Clark who lived in smallville
Posted by Byron Bojangles III
Member since Nov 2012
51678 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 3:12 pm to
quote:

So I guess they didn't show the rest of that. Where the green arrow used a kryptonite arrow to help Batman. And then Batman fakes his death and the Man of Steel goes along with it. 

The point of the clip is to prove that a man made weapon (Batman's kryptonite suit) could kill Superman.
Posted by Sentrius
Fort Rozz
Member since Jun 2011
64757 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 4:52 pm to
quote:

Tigers'Mojo

Great post and sums up exactly why Superman is the greatest Superhero of all time.

Without Superman, there's no Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Hulk, Green Lantern or even X-Men. He's the one that truly started it all and it's only appropriate that the greatest superhero of all time is the first superhero ever.

One issue though....

quote:

Superman is happily wed to Lois Lane and capable of scaling down his sexual prowess in order for her to not die during intercourse.

I'm a Superman fanboy and I never really liked, even sometime hated his relationship with Lois Lane. She's always treated Clark like shite and pining for Superman in his face despite Clark being a stable situation that's more realistic as opposed to something as unrealistic as Superman. Lois could never truly understand what he goes though as Superman and the struggles he and his colleagues go through against their enemies. Lois is also very selfish sometimes despite the obvious problems that Superman and the League go through. He also acts against himself being with someone who's not sexually compatible with him.

Clark deserved better than that and now he's with Diana Prince. She was his best friend and never treated him like shite before they became lovers. Friends often become the best lovers because they truly understand each other and his or her advantages and problems, share the same interests and make the other feel like he or she is really never alone. They're also both sexually compatible for each other and that can really enforce the strength of the relationship as sex is a very important part of a romantic relationship. Superman and Wonder Woman has the potential to be a relationship that's even more legendary than Lois Lane.
Posted by Carson123987
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
66432 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 4:52 pm to
What page is the sentrius reddit post on
Posted by Sentrius
Fort Rozz
Member since Jun 2011
64757 posts
Posted on 1/31/15 at 4:54 pm to
Omg that post only talks about the movie MoS, not about the merits of the Character himself.
Posted by Tigers'Mojo
Atlanta, GA
Member since Sep 2012
685 posts
Posted on 2/1/15 at 10:03 am to
But it was the Kryptonite arrow that weakened him. Not related to Batman at all. I understood your meaning and point and disagree with it. If we are to bring friends into the battle and include them against Supes, then the Man of Steel's posse would wreck the shite out of the Caped Crusaders gang of miscreants.
Posted by Tigers'Mojo
Atlanta, GA
Member since Sep 2012
685 posts
Posted on 2/1/15 at 10:07 am to
quote:

Sentrius

Thanks...I thought about that too. But let's be honest with ourselves here. What woman looks at Superman and doesn't pine over him? You can't really blame Lois for being exactly like a woman is. She has Superman's/Clark's affection, but his one true love is and always has been the human race.

So as much as Clark may seem second fiddle to Superman in her eyes, she is just as much second fiddle in his to the safety of humanity. I don't feel like I went over that well enough. So I am glad you brought it up.

Posted by Captain Cruze
Member since Jan 2015
65 posts
Posted on 2/1/15 at 11:42 am to
Superman can help stop world hunger and world peace.
he can stop tsnumais or earthquakes and he could own batmans villains in minutes except joker is smart.
first pageprev pagePage 7 of 8Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram