by
35 Comments
During Friday's edition of "First Take," Stephen A. Smith wanted everyone to know he's underpaid...
Loading Twitter Embed....
(The Spun)
Filed Under: General Sports

Comments

35 Comments
user avatar
Croozin215 months
I’d love to buy him for what he’s worth and sell him for what he thinks he’s worth.
user avatar
Between TheHedges16 months
He’s amazing
user avatar
EngineerTiger2316 months
This is so damn pathetic lmfao
user avatar
LSU Bayou Jim16 months
Geez, I think he is VASTLY overpaid!
user avatar
YardEngr1116 months
He is a pain in the butt, I don't watch him anymore. I turn the channel.
user avatar
Tigerwm2316 months
Poor bitch, net worth of $16 million. frick him $16 million times. Straight up is an loud mouth a-hole.
user avatar
oldtrucker16 months
There are a lot of folks lined up to take his job at a much lower salary. He is VASTLY overrated. I don't waste time watching his show.
user avatar
ApexTiger16 months
wow..."I am underpaid"

Only a black man can get away with that and still keep his job
user avatar
KAGTASTIC16 months
He needs to put himself out on the market and see what kind of offers he gets. ESPN needs to ask to see them... probably won't want to cause then ESPN may adjust downward to meet his real market value.
user avatar
CajunBullet16 months
Screw SAS and ESPN. Always and I mean always you'll see and hear of this so-called Racism being said. Have you ever seen or heard of being paid for performance and merit? Regardless of what color one is!
user avatar
bluewatersailor16 months
When you don't have anything real to say, say racism is the problem. He did not quote one single real statistic. Just BS.
user avatar
Dopinderjeet16 months
This is so stupid. 1. Screamin A Smith is vastly overpaid. 2. He is blaming youths being unable to make ranks due to poverty and the system being against them. As opposed to the black Cubans having an advantage reaching the ranks from the poorest of countries in the world are. I saw a bunch of blacks in tonight’s game. The fact they aren’t American doesn’t make it racism towards the US blacks. If someone is going hate on blacks it won’t matter if they are foreign born or not.
user avatar
A-TOWNUAFAN16 months
I don’t want to put in the work and go through the system like everyone else. I would rather make an excuse and blame the white man for me not putting in the time and effort.

Sounds familiar. GTFOH
user avatar
TigerDean16 months
Dude , quit and go get a Real Job like all of us who works for a living, Its a free world .. Got a feeling you would do good as a Cook at Waffle House ..
user avatar
bigDgator16 months
4 out of the 5 top picks in the MLB Draft were high school kids and became millionaires before their classmates ever stepped foot on a college campus. What is he talking about? He is an idiot.
user avatar
TwoDatBait16 months
If he’s still getting any check he’s OVERpaid
user avatar
Geaux Guy16 months
Goodness. Can’t wait until he’s displaced by a Mexican broadcaster.
user avatar
Grim16 months
He's 100% right. He has carried ESPN for over a decade
user avatar
SomeLSUguy16 months
He is literally 90% of the reason I stopped watching ESPN for anything other than the actual games... The other 10% is bc of the women they put on there to talk about football as if they have any in-depth knowledge or experience in the sport...
user avatar
GaryGator16 months
Or it just could be that the overwhelming majority of black kids, just don't want to play baseball?
user avatar
Fightin Okra16 months
If he gets paid $1.00, he is overpaid
user avatar
HoustonGumbeauxGuy16 months
He ain’t hurting

LINK
user avatar
AUdime16 months
And according to these links he's the highest paid ESPN personality. So if he thinks he's underpaid, it's not because of his race but because of his ego. What a turd.
LINK /
LINK /
Popular Stories