- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums
- View All Forums
re: This is what it looks like when you aren't careful - Guido Merkens on 7/6/19 at 11:37 am
He did not go in square - looks like he was cock eyed when making the lift....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Ghost / Scary Story Thread from a few years ago? - Guido Merkens on 6/1/19 at 1:03 am
[link=(https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/need-to-kill-time-whats-a-story-that-youve-heard-that-still-gives-you-chills/43073589/)]LINK[/link]...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
Ghost / Scary Story Thread from a few years ago? - Guido Merkens on 6/1/19 at 1:00 am
Can someone link to the old O.T. (kill some time) thread? My 14 year old son is trying to scare me w some stories but I need to show him the O.T. power. Thx in advance ...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (7)
re: Children Deciding Which Parent to Live With - Guido Merkens on 5/2/19 at 9:08 am
His mom doesn’t want him alone at my house while I’m at work all day. She is overprotective, even though he is home alone from 3pm - 5:15 pm each day after school....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
Children Deciding Which Parent to Live With - Guido Merkens on 5/2/19 at 8:59 am
At what age can a minor decide where he wants to live? My son lives with me 60% of the time (mostly school year) and goes to his Mom’s house the other 40% (mostly summer time - she lives 65 minutes away). He is 14 and asked for a 75/25 split (with one week at his moms and one week at my house,...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (20)
When do the TV Ratings come out... - Guido Merkens on 2/3/19 at 11:40 pm
for this super bowl? After watching every Super Bowl since I was 6 years old in 1981, I watched Dr. Pimple Popper MD on Directv and memes / try not to laugh, with my 14 year old and didn’t see one play of the game. Congrats Roger Goodell, couldn’t have happened to a worse person....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (4)
re: Alleged Drew Brees Injury vs Falcons on Thanksgiving?? - Guido Merkens on 1/29/19 at 9:08 am
Thanks - I have done a few searches but without any luck. ...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
Alleged Drew Brees Injury vs Falcons on Thanksgiving?? - Guido Merkens on 1/29/19 at 9:02 am
I've heard a rumor that Brees got injured vs Atlanta and was not the same since. [u]What play was this supposedly on[/u]? I've deleted it from my DVR and long term brain memory. ...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (9)
re: Why Didn’t We Fund The Wall (from Jan 2017 - October 2018) - Guido Merkens on 1/16/19 at 9:52 am
Thanks guys - some good answers in here!...
Posted on Political TalkJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
Burrow Has Big Day As LSU Holds Second Preseason Game Of Camp
The Tigers have one final preseason game remaining.
LSU Lands Big Commitment From 4-Star In-State WR Koy Moore
Boom! Welcome aboard Koy!
LSU OG Kardell Thomas To Have Surgery After Latest Injury, Orgeron Says
Tough blow for LSU's interior OL depth.
Watch: Former LSU LB Kevin Minter Lights Up Dolphins RB In The Backfield
A Jadeveon Clowney-like hit.
Watch: Here's New DL Coach Bill Johnson At LSU's Practice On Thursday
The veteran NFL coach is replacing Dennis Johnson.
Watch Danica Patrick Cure Her Full Moon 'Heavy Energy' With An Ice Bath
Whatever it takes I guess.
This Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Has Announced Her Retirement
She will be missed.
Checking In With Instagram Fisherman Emily Riemer
Capt. Emily Riemer*
Who Is The Best College Quarterback Nick Saban Has Ever Seen?
Wow, surprising answer.