Posted by
Message
eddieray
LSU Fan
Lafayette
Member since Mar 2006
17781 posts

re: What is your daily skin care routine?
quote:

What is your daily skin care routine?


Soccer Board


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
30
LSU Grad Alabama Fan
Atlanta Braves Fan
Dallas, TX
Member since Nov 2019
5224 posts

quote:


I recently started using a vitamin C serum and water gel along with a cleaner and moisturizing sunscreen. I also stay out of the sun as much as possible.



Piss on the baws that want rugged, unattractive skin. They didn't want to pull chicks in their mid 20s while they're pushing mid 40s.




Cremo Face Cream with Retinol, Defender Series
Cremo Brightening Serum
BullDog Age Defense Serum
Cremo Eye Cream with Retinol
M. Skin Care Orange Vitamin C Peel-Off Facial Mask for Men
NIVEA MEN Maximum Hydration Face Lotion, Face Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen for Men
Bulldog Natural Skincare Age Defense Moisturizer



This post was edited on 7/15 at 10:44 am


DaleGribble
Bend, OR
Member since Sep 2014
5887 posts

You are so weird.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
21
ItzMe1972
Member since Dec 2013
7740 posts

"serum"

Bet you pay a premium for that.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
tigergirl10
Member since Jul 2019
9304 posts

CeraVe cleanser and face sunscreen with zinc oxide.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
01
tgrmeat
Member since Sep 2020
3349 posts

Shower with soap and water.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
RogerTheShrubber
LSU Fan
Juneau, AK
Member since Jan 2009
221924 posts
 Online 

quote:

Piss on the baws that want rugged, unattractive skin


The world needs Metrosexuals too, I suppose.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
MrLSU
Harvard Fan
Paris, Lake Como, Monaco, Marrero
Member since Jan 2004
22537 posts

90% of the gentlemen on this site actually do daily masks to keep their faces looking smooth and clean. The other 10% don’t have OT money to partake in such luxuries.
This post was edited on 7/15 at 11:12 am


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
21
TD SponsorTD Fan
USA
Member since 2001
Thank you for supporting our sponsors
Advertisement
danilo
Member since Nov 2008
16243 posts
 Online 

Loads to face


Mizz-SEC
Missouri Fan
Inbred Huntin' In The SEC
Member since Jun 2013
18030 posts


Get outta that bed, wash my face and hands.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
Tboy13
LSU Fan
Member since Oct 2015
119 posts



Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
MAXtheTIGER
LSU Fan
Member since Dec 2006
718 posts
 Online 

1 gallon cream of sum yung guy
2 drops of unicorn tears
The juice of one koala bear
Glitter


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
TideHater
Auburn Fan
TeamClean AL chapter
Member since May 2007
18954 posts

I put lotion on my left hand a few times a day.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
20
DeltaTigerDelta
LSU Fan
Member since Jan 2017
9091 posts

quote:

I recently started using a vitamin C serum and water gel along with a cleaner and moisturizing sunscreen.


You should pursue a Monkeypox booster.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
cbree88
LSU Fan
South Louisiana
Member since Feb 2010
4229 posts

I wash my face. That’s usually it.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
deeprig9
Georgia Fan
Unincorporated Ozora, Georgia
Member since Sep 2012
54040 posts

Lotrimim spray on my genitals and anti fungus prescription cream on my leg fungus.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 3next pagelast page
refresh

Back to top

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram