re: .

Posted on 7/13/17 at 1:08 pm to
Posted by buckeye_vol
Member since Jul 2014
35236 posts
Posted on 7/13/17 at 1:08 pm to
quote:

I was extremely happy, then almost immediately was like "holy shite."
I had the reverse order. It didn't help that I was getting sick, but I was freaked out at first, but a couple hours later I was happy and excited.
quote:

Now that my daughter is 9 months, it's still mostly extremely happy.
Well since my son is almost 10 months old, our reactions were happening around the same time.
Posted by jchamil
Member since Nov 2009
16484 posts
Posted on 7/13/17 at 1:20 pm to
I was not surprised because we were on our second round of IVF, so we hoped it was coming. After some miscarriages, failed IUI's and failed IVF, when my wife finally got pregnant with our son I had a combination of relief and extreme happiness mixed in with some anxiety that it would lead to another miscarriage. Our son just had his 6 month check up yesterday, and he is doing awesome. He is without a doubt the single best thing that has ever happened to me.
Posted by Lutcher Lad
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
Member since Sep 2009
5757 posts
Posted on 7/13/17 at 10:44 pm to
You sure it's mine?
Posted by Sun God
Member since Jul 2009
44874 posts
Posted on 7/13/17 at 10:49 pm to
Almost 2 years now and happy as can be. She's doing great with the folks that adopted her
Posted by genro
Member since Nov 2011
61788 posts
Posted on 7/13/17 at 10:53 pm to
Very happy. She's 6 months now. Still very happy
Posted by buckeye_vol
Member since Jul 2014
35236 posts
Posted on 7/13/17 at 10:57 pm to
quote:

when my wife finally got pregnant with our son I had a combination of relief and extreme happiness mixed in with some anxiety that it would lead to another miscarriage. Our son just had his 6 month check up yesterday, and he is doing awesome. He is without a doubt the single best thing that has ever happened to me.
Awesome to hear. My cousin has had something like 6 miscarriages, and despite already being extremely thin the stress caused her lose a lot weight (I bet that doesn't help anything either).

I can't imagine how difficult that must be, so it's great to see a story like your's.
first pageprev pagePage 5 of 5Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram