Started By
Message

re: Chris Nakamoto: Student shot while getting off the school bus in East Baton Rouge Parish

Posted on 5/6/26 at 3:15 pm to
Posted by SuperflyLSU
Baton Rouge
Member since Jan 2014
1117 posts
Posted on 5/6/26 at 3:15 pm to
Attempted 2nd degree? Does following a school bus not count as premeditated intent?
Posted by DesScorp
Alabama
Member since Sep 2017
10308 posts
Posted on 5/6/26 at 3:17 pm to
quote:

Baton Rouge and state leadership has got to get this shite under control!


The usual suspects will just parrot the same thing: “We need gun control”.
Posted by choupiquesushi
yaton rouge
Member since Jun 2006
35079 posts
Posted on 5/6/26 at 4:16 pm to
EBRSO jurisdiction
Posted by choupiquesushi
yaton rouge
Member since Jun 2006
35079 posts
Posted on 5/6/26 at 4:21 pm to
quote:

Apparently a northeast high school student according to WBRZ

Why is a kid there going to NE
Posted by Shexter
Prairieville
Member since Feb 2014
20804 posts
Posted on 5/6/26 at 4:33 pm to
quote:

Why is a kid there going to NE


Was kicked out of another school for desk popping a Glock in class.
Posted by cgrand
HAMMOND
Member since Oct 2009
48982 posts
Posted on 5/8/26 at 4:50 pm to
xavier williams was out on bond at the time of this attempted murder

LINK

quote:

BATON ROUGE — The man accused of shooting a teenager at a school bus stop Tuesday was out on bond and was wearing a GPS monitor at the time of the shooting, court records show. Xavier Williams, 18, was booked with attempted second-degree murder and illegal use of a weapon in the shooting on Cooper Drive.
quote:

April 23, 2026: He got an “AR pistol” and threatened to “pop” his girlfriend Deputies were called to Ruston Drive in Baker on April 23 when someone called to report shots fired by a man who may have been chasing a woman, his arrest warrant said. The woman reluctantly told deputies that she had been dating Williams for a month or so. They were at his uncle’s house on Ruston when they had an argument and he tried to hit her, the warrant said. She told investigators that she restrained his hands. Then he got an “AR Pistol” and threatened to “pop” her, the warrant said. She ran and heard gunshots behind her. Video from a security camera nearby captured Williams walking with “something dark and firearm shaped” in his hand. He was out of view of the camera when the shots were fired, the warrant said, but the camera did have the sounds of the gunfire. Deputies got the arrest warrant for Williams on April 24. On April 28, the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force surrounded a house on Oakwood Drive. Williams came out of the house and was arrested, according to court records. Commissioner Kory Tauzin set Williams’ bond at $30,000 with the conditions that he stay away from the victim in that case, obey an 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew and be monitored via GPS monitor, according to court records. He was wearing the monitor when he was arrested Tuesday, District Attorney Hillar Moore said Thursday. Tauzin placed a hold on Williams Tuesday because of the new arrest. The hold prevents him from being released on bond.
no more bond for violent arrests
Posted by tigerfan 64
in the LP
Member since Sep 2016
6467 posts
Posted on 5/8/26 at 7:19 pm to
quote:

Baton Rouge and state leadership has got to get this shite under control! ?

According to Salviati, there is minimal violent crime / murderers escaping NBR and infiltrating safer areas.
Posted by tigersmanager
Member since Jun 2010
11243 posts
Posted on 5/9/26 at 10:01 am to
lol
first pageprev pagePage 4 of 4Next pagelast page
refresh

Back to top
logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on X, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookXInstagram