Posted on 2/10/20 at 7:15 am to
Posted by PeteRose
Hall of Fame
Member since Aug 2014
16957 posts
Posted on 2/10/20 at 7:15 am to
quote:

He’s an award winning millionaire, he’s probably fine

Sounds like you put money above everything. If you had a son, and you’re willing to put him through some messed up childhood as long as he’s a millionaire at the end of the day? That’s some shite parenting.
Posted by RonLaFlamme
Baton Rouge
Member since Nov 2016
1702 posts
Posted on 2/10/20 at 8:02 am to
Actors in general are a different breed. He definitely fits that description, but I watch any movie he's in.
Posted by NawlinsTiger9
Where the mongooses roam
Member since Jan 2009
34993 posts
Posted on 2/10/20 at 8:14 am to
quote:

If you had a son, and you’re willing to put him through some messed up childhood as long as he’s a millionaire at the end of the day?

Is this a question?

No I wouldn’t do that. Money isn’t close to everything.

But people in this thread are acting like the dude is a lost cause when he’s at the very height of his insanely competitive and difficult profession.

I’m sure he has issues - as we all do - but he isn’t “fricked up for good”. That’s sensationalist hyperbole, as is your reaction to my post.
Posted by YNWA
Member since Nov 2015
6732 posts
Posted on 2/10/20 at 8:17 am to
Lot of kids are growing up in a MAGA cult as we speak. At least will have some great actors to look forward to down the road. If that's how it works.
Posted by NawlinsTiger9
Where the mongooses roam
Member since Jan 2009
34993 posts
Posted on 2/10/20 at 8:19 am to

“My folks man, they just thought everybody was out to get them even though we were well-off and represented by every majority in the country. shite was wild.”
Posted by SlowFlowPro
Simple Solutions to Complex Probs
Member since Jan 2004
424433 posts
Posted on 2/10/20 at 11:23 am to
quote:

Growing up in a cult in South America did him in

yeah they were raised in the Children of God cult

if anyone doesn't know about that cult, it was all about having sex with everything (including children)

Ricky Rodriguez was basically their Jesus. he was basically raped since childhood to groom him for that role. he ended up leaving the cult, having all the trouble you hear about when cult members leave, and ended up killing 2 of his rapists. here is his suicide video

so it's highly likely that both were molested while in that cult
Posted by NOSTRODAMUS
Prairieville/Dutchtown
Member since Dec 2003
16247 posts
Posted on 2/10/20 at 6:39 pm to
quote:

Lot of kids are growing up in a MAGA cult as we speak

dumbass. you idiot liberals can't do anything without taking a shot.
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram