Started By
re: .

Posted on 3/21/18 at 7:58 am to
Posted by PsychTiger
Member since Jul 2004
99431 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 7:58 am to
Perhaps if a name change was made to undocumentedpete things would be better.
Posted by olddawg26
Member since Jan 2013
24634 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:05 am to
Right because whenever someone assumes it’s a white male culprit and it’s not y’all dont hold those assumptions accountable. Please for the love of god get some self awareness.
Posted by tigerpawl
Can't get there from here.
Member since Dec 2003
22411 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:07 am to
quote:

KXAN-TV in Austin reports he blew himself up in a car stopped in a shootout on the freeway.

This is interesting. Obviously, the perp was on his way to plant more bombs. Questions: Since he set them off quickly in that confrontation, does it raise the possibility they were detonated remotely? Does that also raise the possibility he was in the near vicinity of certain bombs when they went off? Did he watch his victims pick up the packages?
Posted by Godfather1
What WAS St George, Louisiana
Member since Oct 2006
80056 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:09 am to
quote:

Right because whenever someone assumes it’s a white male culprit and it’s not y’all dont hold those assumptions accountable. Please for the love of god get some self awareness.

Talk about a lack of self-awareness.

Dude, your whole schtick revolves around calling out other posters. I really don’t think you’re intelligent enough to do anything else.

God save us from the self-appointed, self-righteous board cop. Sheesh.
Posted by olddawg26
Member since Jan 2013
24634 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:11 am to
And you do the exact same thing when the shoe is on the other foot. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with teaching a lesson to ignorance. It’s how people better themselves. Next time he probably won’t say something stupid again. You’re going to deny it, but you’re kinda defending him here. Ignorant comment should get called out without you attacking that. And you know it.
Posted by Godfather1
Member since Oct 2006
80056 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:15 am to
quote:

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with teaching a lesson to ignorance.

Sorry to break it to you, but you’re not exactly the person to do that. Perhaps if you actually contributed something of substance on occasion, you could be.
Posted by GoT1de
Alabama
Member since Aug 2009
5041 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:17 am to
Trained police are a good buy for your tax dollars. Just don't pretend that their civil service means you can depend on them for your safety.
You have to train yourself to depend on you first, the police 2nd.
Posted by olddawg26
Member since Jan 2013
24634 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:17 am to
If I didn’t do it no one else would. So yeah it was needed. Y’all get away with too much ignorance on here and no one is held accountable for being wrong. Also you ignoring what I contribute doesn’t mean it isn’t there.
Posted by Godfather1
Member since Oct 2006
80056 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:20 am to
quote:

If I didn’t do it no one else would. So yeah it was needed. Y’all get away with too much ignorance on here and no one is held accountable for being wrong. Also you ignoring what I contribute doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

So much arrogance in this statement.
Posted by olddawg26
Member since Jan 2013
24634 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:22 am to
So who else called him out? Show me where I’m wrong. You’re the one egging this convo on. You could have just ignored it or agreed with it but since the guy was white and he assumed Muslim, you’re pissed. I’d have called him out if it was reversed too, I don’t take sides with ignorance, although it’s quite clear you do.
Posted by Godfather1
Member since Oct 2006
80056 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:26 am to
quote:

You could have just ignored it or agreed with it but since the guy was white and he assumed Muslim, you’re pissed.

Actually my assumption was that he was a disgruntled white Austin sky-screamer. So you’re wrong right off the bat.

quote:

I’d have called him out if it was reversed too

I know. That’s my whole point. Calling out people is all you do here.

Like I said...self-appointed board cop. Have a nice morning, Deputy Fife.
This post was edited on 3/21/18 at 8:29 am
Posted by olddawg26
Member since Jan 2013
24634 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:30 am to
quote:

Actually my assumption was that he was a disgruntled white Austin sky-screamer.

When did I say that you assumed anything. My post was about someone else thinking he was Muslim. So looks like I’m not wrong right off the bat.
Posted by RobbBobb
Matt Flynn, BCS MVP
Member since Feb 2007
27972 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:34 am to
quote:

Y’all get away with too much ignorance on here and no one is held accountable for being wrong.

Youre rarely right about anything you post, and youre gonna call someone out when we still don't have all the deets

Posted by Salmon
On the trails
Member since Feb 2008
83651 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:34 am to
Goddammit. Half the posts here are calling out other posters.

Stop crying so goddamn much.
Posted by olddawg26
Member since Jan 2013
24634 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:35 am to
I called out an ignorant assumption. This may be the only place on the web that tries to defend something like that. Also what am I wrong about? Would LOVE to hear this.
Posted by udtiger
Over your left shoulder
Member since Nov 2006
99308 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:36 am to
quote:

Sumbitch giving Jeep owners a bad name

Chrysler/FIAT has already taken car of that
Posted by LSU alum wannabe
Katy, TX
Member since Jan 2004
27031 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:37 am to
quote:

It was Ric Flair?

Wig stealin’

Wheeling and dealing (bomb parts)

Jeep Drivin’ Body parts flyin’

Posted by ODP
Conroe
Member since Oct 2015
1938 posts
Posted on 3/21/18 at 8:38 am to
I haven't read the whole thread, are we proposing banning bombs yet? #nomorebombs
Posted by tigerpawl
Can't get there from here.
Member since Dec 2003
22411 posts
quote:

Trained police are a good buy for your tax dollars. Just don't pretend that their civil service means you can depend on them for your safety.
You have to train yourself to depend on you first, the police 2nd.
The public needs to read this every day. L.E.O. are not magicians. People think it's like playing an arcade game. It's not that simple. Everybody needs to put themselves in their shoes for a few minutes. Imagine yourself face to face with an armed perp. Really - think about it.
Posted by StrangeBrew
Salvation Army-Thanks Obama
Member since May 2009
18185 posts
Mark Anthony Condit was his name
This post was edited on 3/21/18 at 8:40 am
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 7Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram