Started By
re: .

Posted on 12/6/16 at 4:31 pm to
Posted by cahoots
Member since Jan 2009
9134 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 4:31 pm to
C'mon dude. Obama fires from the hip on twitter. He tweets to get the lowest common denominator riled up.

#crookedhillary is a middle school insult
Posted by Loserman
Member since Sep 2007
22026 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 4:43 pm to
quote:

I completely agree. Except that I don't want to have to scroll through BS like his opinion of a TV show to consume press conference worthy information. It delegitimizes the message

So it is better to send it out through the MSM that despises him and then reports what they said he said or meant, rather than putting it out so us common bumpkins can read for ourselves?

Ok
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 4:55 pm to
I don't disagree with that I disagree with the idea that right now everyone else is doing something more dignified. Joe Biden said Romney was going to put everyone back in chains. The rhetoric is already lowest common denominator. Trump didn't take us lower because we were already at the bottom

They created a carnival and now they're mad that a real showman has beaten them at their own game. so anyone who is just now decrying the state of things is totally full of shite in my opinion
This post was edited on 12/6/16 at 4:56 pm
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 4:58 pm to
You're actually on to something that I don't think ever gets discussed. Trump hijacked their shite show from them. And as far as the media is concerned they're exceptionally pissed that someone beat them at their own game
Posted by Themole
Palatka Florida
Member since Feb 2013
5557 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 6:27 pm to
quote:

what are his accomplishments

Obamacare is about to be repealed because it's a huge failure

he's the first president to not have one single year of 3% GDP growth

and I know you don't want to list his foreign policy achievements.

he had the balls to piss on Pakistan's sovereignty to kill bin laden as he promised he would do if necessary when he campaigned in 07 and 08...that's pretty much the only good thing I can say about him.

He didn't kill that.

Posted by Gaspergou202
Metairie, LA
Member since Jun 2016
13516 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 6:41 pm to
quote:

He might not be wasting time but he is making himself out to be a whiny little bitch You're the president elect. Stop posting about SNL. It's a comedy show.

1) go around MSM and get his message out without lib filtering.
2) great numbers of libtards get their news from "comedy shows". The actual number of libtards who think Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house instead of a SNL skit is staggering. The amount of ignorance that will be avoided alone is worth a few minutes a day.
3) keeps is base motivated. Helps pass his agenda and erase Obama' legacy(man will he cry!)
4) causes libtards to melt. Now that's a comedy show!
Posted by cahoots
Member since Jan 2009
9134 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 7:45 pm to
quote:

1) go around MSM and get his message out without lib filtering.
2) great numbers of libtards get their news from "comedy shows". The actual number of libtards who think Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house instead of a SNL skit is staggering. The amount of ignorance that will be avoided alone is worth a few minutes a day.
3) keeps is base motivated. Helps pass his agenda and erase Obama' legacy(man will he cry!)
4) causes libtards to melt. Now that's a comedy show!

He can get his message out unfiltered on Twitter without sounding like a fifth grader. I'm sorry, but you'll never convince me that the President-elect should care about SNL or tweet things like #crookedhillary.

Do you actually use the word "libtard" in real life? How old are you?
Posted by Colonel Flagg
Baton Rouge
Member since Apr 2010
22860 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 7:53 pm to
While I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with him using his twitter to blast SNL, these comedy shows are being used to influence people to a certain political view.

SNL, The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report were comdeic shows that the millenial generation and younger have allowed to influence their view on the current events and politics. Setting perspective for certain groups that they are not actual news and instead comedy pushing an agenda is sadly probably needed.
Posted by AUin02
Member since Jan 2012
4283 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 7:58 pm to
quote:

I don't disagree with that I disagree with the idea that right now everyone else is doing something more dignified. Joe Biden said Romney was going to put everyone back in chains. The rhetoric is already lowest common denominator. Trump didn't take us lower because we were already at the bottom

They created a carnival and now they're mad that a real showman has beaten them at their own game. so anyone who is just now decrying the state of things is totally full of shite in my opinion

But seriously, it's pretty obvious Trump just throws tweets out there off the top of his head at a pretty rapid rate. The idea that he's wasting time tweeting is hilarious, this isn't the Hillary campaign sitting down in a meeting to carefully craft "the message" and focus group the best responses etc. The only people who put that much effort into committeeing, focus grouping, and massaging verbiage in order to best stay on message are in...the media.
Posted by cahoots
Member since Jan 2009
9134 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 8:03 pm to
It's not just the SNL tweet. It's most of his tweets. Hell, even his campaign managers, his veep, and others close to him have had to downplay his tweets (and things that come out of his mouth). The point is that he's whiny and easily offended, not something you look for in a leader.
Posted by Gaspergou202
Metairie, LA
Member since Jun 2016
13516 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 8:05 pm to
quote:

Do you actually use the word "libtard" in real life? How old are you?

cahoots............
I am your father!
The libtard is strong in this one!
Posted by slaphappy
Kansas City
Member since Nov 2005
2340 posts
Posted on 12/6/16 at 8:33 pm to
Half-black...
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram