Posted on 6/19/21 at 9:59 pm to
quote:

they wanna live that way
But they’re not and NEVER will be.
Posted by USMEagles
Member since Jan 2018
11811 posts
Posted on 6/19/21 at 10:00 pm to
I saw a guy carrying a purse in Kroger today. Wasn't trying to be a woman, so far as I could tell- hairy legs, pretty normal-length hair. Just decided to go to Kroger with a darling little pinkish purse over his shoulder. WTF?
Posted by Korkstand
Member since Nov 2003
28704 posts
Posted on 6/19/21 at 10:07 pm to
quote:

But they’re not and NEVER will be.
Never will be what? What you want them to be? How hard is it to live and let live? To respect one another?
Posted by gizmothepug
Louisiana
Member since Apr 2015
6405 posts
Posted on 6/19/21 at 10:41 pm to
quote:

Never will be what? What you want them to be? How hard is it to live and let live? To respect one another?

That’s the way I feel, I don’t care what anyone does as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else. The media and mainly social media is just enforcing pretend hate because it’s in your face 24 hours a day if you let it.
Posted by X123F45
Member since Apr 2015
27361 posts
Posted on 6/19/21 at 10:59 pm to
My problem was I was looking down at my wallet snd heard a feminine voice. Answered.

Then was looking into the face of a 300lb gay black dude.

My first thought wasn't, "that's a rough looking tranny."

It was more, "damn I called this gay dude ma'am."

Posted by The Boat
Member since Oct 2008
164082 posts
Posted on 6/19/21 at 11:06 pm to
quote:

I just called a non passing tranny ma'am on perkins.

The security guard at Petco?
Posted by DLauw
SWLA
Member since Sep 2011
6086 posts
Posted on 6/19/21 at 11:34 pm to
It’s hard,.....

...... Because now I have to have another conversation with my prepubescent son who’s ask all kinds of questions already.

...... Because schools are teaching our kids some bullshite of acceptance and normalcy.

...... Because YouTube, Nickelodeon and the Disney channel are trying to indoctrinate my boy into believing this is normal behavior.

....... Because we devote an entire month to “Pride” and the television rings with bells about it day in and fat out.

........ Because of libraries with Trannies reading stories to kids.
Posted by Korkstand
Member since Nov 2003
28704 posts
Posted on 6/20/21 at 12:26 am to
Oh, you poor baby! I can't imagine the mental struggle, the turmoil inside you, having to for the first time in your life come to terms with the fact that you and your family are not the only people who exist! I mean my god, you actually have to *gasp* have a conversation with your child and explain that not everyone is the same?! And that other human beings should simply be accepted?! I think if this shite goes on for a few decades, people like you might also get your own month! Fun!

Give me a fricking break.

I have two boys under 10 myself, and my wife and I field a lot of questions, as I'm sure most parents do. It's not that hard, bro. Just don't be a whiny bitch and get mad that the world is not as simple as you want it to be. It's going to be alright. You need to realize that no amount of perceived "indoctrination" is going to turn your son gay or make him want to be a girl. The only fear I have for your kid(s) is that they'll end up with anger or social problems due to shite parenting.
Posted by X123F45
Member since Apr 2015
27361 posts
Posted on 6/20/21 at 9:09 am to
I'd be more worried the white boots are in their blood.
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram