Posted on 5/28/20 at 10:58 am to
Posted by member12
Bob's Country Bunker
Member since May 2008
32121 posts
Posted on 5/28/20 at 10:58 am to
quote:

No I see it. I just don’t give a shite any more

They want change and I understand that but protesting the way they do is unacceptable.

This is an attempt to spread fear and division. There's a lot of legitimate anger out there (as there should be), but it's definitely being stoked by both our ruling class and their media puppets.

quote:

And I’m so tired of black people always playing the victim card

Blacks are being used again. Scared people are more likely to turn out to vote. Minneapolis businesses are just collateral damage just like Baton Rouge was in 2016.
This post was edited on 5/28/20 at 10:59 am
Posted by TigersSEC2010
Warren, Michigan
Member since Jan 2010
37372 posts
Posted on 5/28/20 at 11:04 am to
quote:

I'm sorry you don't have the capability of seeing that these situations have increasingly been at the hands of police not being held accountable for being bad police

No.
Posted by Lsupimp
Ersatz Amerika-97.6% phony & fake
Member since Nov 2003
78973 posts
Posted on 5/28/20 at 11:08 am to
quote:

What exactly is it that white conservatives want on the news

I'd enjoy the who, what, when, where and why of far more stories, particularly International news-without the lockstep Progressive Editorializing. When I watch American news I have the same reaction I have when I watch a televangelist-it seems like somebody DESPERATELY wants to save my soul. Certainly you would agree that the news is SUPER-PREACHY, coastal-based, and narrative-driven, wouldn't you? Add the NYT, WAPO, WSJ, CBS,ABC,NBC, MSNBC, Facebook, Twitter, et al in there as well? Do you sense a certain undeniable shared Narrative? Do you prefer that shared orthodoxy to Truth and Facts?

I'm sure if all American media was conservative-narrative-driven Fox and Friends and Hannity, you would be annoyed, right?

Posted by Pelican fan99
Lafayette, Louisiana
Member since Jun 2013
34830 posts
Posted on 5/28/20 at 11:11 am to
Yep it definitily is an election year. Just the past month or so there have been multiple stories about how racist this country is that have been covered way more by the media than they normally would have
Posted by NorthTiger
Upper 40
Member since Jan 2004
3845 posts
Posted on 5/28/20 at 11:26 am to
quote:

After this dies down white liberals will search for their next racist story

Like racism doesn’t happen every day so it will have to be searched for.
Posted by Indfanfromcol
LSU
Member since Jan 2011
14737 posts
Posted on 5/28/20 at 11:29 am to
I’m honestly not sure what their endgame would be to promote it. I feels like this is only a lose lose situation for Biden. Either he comes out in full support of the rioters and potentially push swing voters away, or he discredits the violence and potentially losses more of the black vote after his comments on that radio show.
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 3Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram