Member since May 2008
10555 posts
Posted on 7/6/17 at 8:14 am to
Posted by Pettifogger
Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone
Member since Feb 2012
79419 posts
Posted on 7/6/17 at 8:19 am to
Take note parents. When your kids don't invite the nerds from their class to birthday parties, the nerds grow up to be OP
Posted by notiger1997
Metairie
Member since May 2009
58373 posts
Posted on 7/6/17 at 8:26 am to
Deep thoughts
Posted by AwesomeSauce
Das Boot
Member since May 2015
7857 posts
Posted on 7/6/17 at 8:32 am to
quote:

Lacour

quote:

Especially military ones for Dday, vet day, Memorial Day where somebody posts a picture of a helmet on Omaha beach or some such contrite image and writes "never forget" then goes back to getting drunk and playing video games or golf. Way to remember

quote:

Facebook:

There's your problem, don't want to see people doing stuff for "likes" then stay off social media.

quote:

How the hell did you get my address and what the frick makes you think I want to see your bitch arse kids and ugly arse wife in my mailbox?

I'll give you this one, I get some every year that end up in the sorter until I throw it away. WTF am I supposed to do with it? Family and close friends, sure, I'll put it on my fridge or on the mantle for the holidays, but I'm not putting Judy from work and her rugrats up. I don't know you, if you didn't work in payroll you wouldn't have my address. Save your money and just send them to people that care, sorry, not sorry.

quote:

frick off

Posted by MaHittaMaHitta
Member since May 2014
3183 posts
Posted on 7/6/17 at 8:33 am to
bah humbug
Posted by drunkenpunkin
Louisiana
Member since Dec 2011
7659 posts
Posted on 7/6/17 at 9:13 am to
I am not a holiday person. I generally hate the fakeness of all of them. It's all mostly just for show. I especially hate the pics of all the Christmas presents everywhere. And that stupid, MFing elf and all of the pics trying to one up each other's elf shenanigans. But, here's the thing. I recognize that other people may like that stuff, so I just don't go on FB around holidays. I'm not annoyed and nobody has to listen to me bah humbug their shite.
Posted by S
RIP Wayde
Member since Jan 2007
156069 posts
Posted on 7/6/17 at 9:30 am to
I, too, am bamboozled by the Hallmark network's "Christmas in July" extravaganza.
Posted by pvilleguru
Member since Jun 2009
60453 posts
Posted on 7/6/17 at 10:21 am to
I hate all cards and I don't really like holidays either.
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram