Started By
re: .

Posted on 5/3/15 at 5:57 pm to
Posted by Jim Rockford
Member since May 2011
98732 posts
Posted on 5/3/15 at 5:57 pm to
quote:

If you get another DWI after all of that then you obviously need a very serious consequence. I think that mandatory prison time should kick in on the 2nd DWI and any that follow.

I knew of a guy who racked up 3 in 18 months. Turned out it was a manifestation of undiagnosed bipolar disorder. Unfortunately his was treatment resistant and the ultimate outcome was not good.
Posted by lsucoonass
shreveport and east texas
Member since Nov 2003
68529 posts
Posted on 5/3/15 at 5:58 pm to
I know the last guy. I fought him in middle school
Posted by Hammertime
Will trade dowsing rod for titties
Member since Jan 2012
43030 posts
Posted on 5/3/15 at 6:24 pm to
quote:

If I'm drunk at a bar and a chick wants to have sex but needs me to drive her home to her place, I'd say that's positive.
Another bonus of living in Louisiana is that you can get a DWI while you're passed the frick out with the A/C on in your car. I know three people who have gotten them that way. Two decided they were too drunk to drive home and thought it was a good idea to sleep in the car. The other one recognized that he was too drunk while he was driving, and pulled over and passed out. Yeah, he should've continued driving drunk. It would've been much easier that way.

Now, the charges all ultimately got dropped, but that doesn't erase the lawyer's fees you pay to fight the fricking thing
Posted by Jcorye1
Tom Brady = GoAT
Member since Dec 2007
71696 posts
Posted on 5/3/15 at 9:35 pm to
quote:

Have you ever had a loved one hurt or killed by someone who was stupid and got behind the wheel intoxicated?

No, but that would make me biased.
Posted by Jcorye1
Tom Brady = GoAT
Member since Dec 2007
71696 posts
Posted on 5/3/15 at 9:36 pm to
quote:

But what if 1 out of 100 of those DWI stops keeps a fatality accident from happening. I think most people with good values would agree it's worth it.

If nobody drove, we wouldn't have fatal motor vehicle accidents.

NOT DRIVING AND CONVINCING YOUR FRIENDS NOT TO DRIVE VEHICLES AT ANY TIME SAVES LIVES PEOPLE!!!
Posted by Rabbs and QStick
Houston
Member since Apr 2012
2859 posts
Posted on 5/3/15 at 9:44 pm to
One of them was a neighbor of mine growing up
first pageprev pagePage 5 of 5Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram