Started By
re: .

Posted on 12/12/14 at 12:03 pm to
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 12:03 pm to
By the way, it may be connected to other murders...they don't know. That's what's scary

Still, the note is and will always be perplexing if you don't believe the parents were involved as I still do
This post was edited on 12/12/14 at 12:06 pm
Posted by Amazing Moves
Member since Jan 2014
6051 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 12:07 pm to
Smiley Face Killer
Posted by Goldrush25
San Diego, CA
Member since Oct 2012
33794 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 12:12 pm to
quote:

I'm not sure if he qualifies as a serial killer (yet) but he certainly wasn't motivated by the money if the allegations against him are true.

His case just struck me as a guy entrenched in the gangster/thug life, where killing is how you deal with perceived disrespect.
Posted by Amazing Moves
Member since Jan 2014
6051 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 1:12 pm to
BTK was a sick fricker. "I would make the project calm." "Then I would tell them I had a sexual problem." "Then I would put them down."

He slowly hung a 12 year old girl in her basement.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 1:14 pm to
Yeah the ortegas

He let one of his victims have a smoke (she thought she was just going to be raped) then strangled her

His first murder is still the sickest

Killed the entire Ortega family save for one of the sons, who discovered his entire family
Posted by idlewatcher
County Jail
Member since Jan 2012
79650 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 1:14 pm to
The dead hookers in NJ/NY is currently unsolved.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 1:15 pm to
God dammit it keeps autocorrecting from OTERO
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 1:15 pm to
Was Craig James in New York?
This post was edited on 12/12/14 at 1:17 pm
Posted by Amazing Moves
Member since Jan 2014
6051 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 1:52 pm to
That's pretty awful.

Dean Coral in 1970's houston had to be one of the worst. Killed teenagers. Would pay these two teenagers to bring him victims. Had two torture boards that he would tie his victims to. Would bite off their genitals etc. Would buy slender glass tubes to shove in the guys pee hole and then crush it.
Posted by CrazyCrawfish
Member since Nov 2014
384 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 7:57 pm to
Forget America , other countries let their serial killers escape .
Posted by SEClint
New Orleans, LA/Portland, OR
Member since Nov 2006
48769 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 8:08 pm to
The axman of new Orleans would be an interesting one to see solved.

There are definitely serial killings going on in this day and age. It's not as sensational as it used to be. The DC sniper was really the last spree that put fear into a city like the son of Sam for example.

The story I remember seeing most when younger was Dahmer's crazy arse. But on a personal note, I have an ex whose grandmother lived next door to Gacy. Her older brother has pictures of him as pogo the clown there for one of his childhood birthdays.
Posted by jonboy
Member since Sep 2003
7144 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 8:51 pm to
quote:

I don't think of hit men as serial killers...

Classified as "mission driven" serial killers.

quote:

Killers who need to kill to satisfy an addiction really

It is the same compulsion for a hit man but in a different context. The compulsion to kill satisfied by the desire and subsequent payment money really is evil. Akin to paying a herion addict to search out, find, use heroin....and then get paid.
Posted by Amazing Moves
Member since Jan 2014
6051 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 9:22 pm to
The Servent Girl Annilater in late 1900's Austin, TX is another unsolved one. Similar to the Axe man of New Orleans.
Posted by Bestbank Tiger
Premium Member
Member since Jan 2005
71776 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 9:40 pm to
quote:

I wonder how many over the road truck drivers are serial killers. They have an easy set up. They are constantly moving, lots of easy targets (lot lizards), drive by hundreds of places almost daily to get rid of a body.

Probably not that many. Interstate truck drivers usually have GPS tracking because their company (or their client) wants to know where their freight is. And local police departments have the ability to easily share information on unsolved murders. It's not all that hard to put the case together.

I remember one truck driver who was a serial killer and he got caught in part because the GPS tracking on his big rig put him within 20 feet of where he dumped a body.
Posted by stout
Smoking Crack with Hunter Biden
Member since Sep 2006
167873 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 9:44 pm to
quote:

Will there ever be any more famous unsolved serial murderer cases

There's one right now in Jennings

LINK
Posted by DosManos
Member since Oct 2013
3552 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 9:53 pm to
quote:

I would think if a serial killer truly wanted to kill and not get caught they would greatly expand the area in which they select their random victims and change up the actual method.

oh absolutely...larger kill zone, dump the bodies a far ways away...it wouldn't be hard;

Have you all heard of Israel Keyes? He did exactly that. He only admitted to 3 killings, but police believe he could be responsible for a lot more. They didn't know he existed until he was caught. He killed himself in jail not too long after he was caught in 2012.

Check out his method:

From Wikipedia: Israel Keyes

quote:

Keyes planned murders long ahead of time and took extraordinary action to avoid detection. Unlike most serial killers, he did not have a victim profile. He always killed far from home, and never in the same area twice. On his murder trips, he kept his mobile phone turned off and paid for items with cash. He had no connection to any of his victims. In the Currier murders, he flew to Chicago, and there rented a car to drive the 1000 additional miles to Vermont. He then used the murder kit he had hidden two years earlier to perform the murders.

This dude would secretly hide/bury his murder kit years before committing the actual murder thousands of miles away from his home.

None of his victims were ever linked to a serial killer so his crimes never sounded the "serial killer" alarm.

This post was edited on 12/12/14 at 9:54 pm
Posted by offshoretrash
Farmerville, La
Member since Aug 2008
10184 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 10:17 pm to
quote:

Forget America , other countries let their serial killers escape .

I bet there are 1000s of them world wide. I bet they die of old age in places like China and India.
Posted by CrazyCrawfish
Member since Nov 2014
384 posts
Posted on 12/12/14 at 10:25 pm to
Zodiac killer was Arthur Leigh Allen. Good movie
Posted by bhtigerfan
Baton Rouge
Member since Sep 2008
29843 posts
Posted on 12/13/14 at 12:15 am to
quote:

There's one right now in Jennings 
Wow, great article. Never heard any of these allegations.
Posted by SmackoverHawg
Member since Oct 2011
27387 posts
Posted on 12/13/14 at 12:23 am to
Already are. They just haven't even realized it.
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 4Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram