Started By
re: ….

Posted on 1/19/23 at 5:45 am to
Posted by Powerman
Member since Jan 2004
162217 posts
Posted on 1/19/23 at 5:45 am to
quote:

Just look for another job and accept an offer that’s better than what you currently make.

Not rocket surgery.

I jumped jobs a couple of times between 21/22 and finally found myself at a place that I actually enjoy working at where I make more money than I did previously

I stayed with my previous long term employer for a little over 9 years. Looking back it was probably about 3 years too many.
Posted by AUCE05
Member since Dec 2009
42560 posts
Posted on 1/19/23 at 6:43 am to
Can you make it work for you? Like zone out and hide in the crowd.
Posted by hellifiknow
Alabama
Member since Dec 2014
406 posts
Posted on 1/19/23 at 7:03 am to
Try having a talk with your bosses. Tell them what is bothering you. Be polite but direct, don't beat around the bush. If nothing changes, time to leave.
Posted by JiminyCricket
Member since Jun 2017
3490 posts
Posted on 1/19/23 at 7:15 am to
I am “the boss” if you wanna call it that and I agree with your sentiments here. I’ve had people stay a long time and I’ve had people move on, but I’ve always appreciated openness from my staff. I’ve had ones come to me before and say how he and his wife are having another baby and really need to make “X” amount more. Knowing that they can’t get to that level with our company, I even offer to help them find something that’s a better fit, more money, etc. I’ve had a few guys really that have left on super good terms to jobs I hooked them up with but in the meantime while we searched, they really helped getting the new guy up to speed.

It always drove me nuts when people had all kinds of issues that had them thinking they needed to make a job change and never mentioned a word to me about it. It’s not like it was a secret that I had helped others find new spots.
This post was edited on 1/19/23 at 7:16 am
Posted by LSUtoBOOT
Member since Aug 2012
12409 posts
Posted on 1/19/23 at 7:31 am to
Never leave a good blow job, that’s all I got.
Posted by LemmyLives
Texas
Member since Mar 2019
6410 posts
Posted on 1/19/23 at 8:27 pm to
quote:

Like zone out and hide in the crowd

No, no, no, no. This is 100% wrong. You either have agency over your life, or you don't. TAKE agency. TAKE charge. You cannot be the grey man outside of training.

If you don't take control, someone else will take control for you, and decide your future. No bueno.
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram