(no message)
This post was edited on 11/9/23 at 10:49 am
Posted by LATECHgradLSUfan
LA
Member since Sep 2007
3264 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 4:11 pm to
quote:

Fans of other teams absolutely fricking hate him. It’s cam level hate...why?

Plain and simple he is a dick...all you have to see is the choke symbol and the running on the field after a ref in ATL....and that is just one game in the last month.

he's your guy hard for you to see fault, but he is an arse and you guys would hate him if he weren't wearing black and gold.
Posted by Sauce Castieaux
Asheville, NC.
Member since Nov 2015
5031 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 4:13 pm to
Deadspin wrote an article and vikings players said they had their own pay for play system as well. But funny how that gets no attention from the league lol.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 4:13 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 7:07 pm
Asheville, NC.
Member since Nov 2015
5031 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 4:14 pm to
And you guys would love him if he was your guy. Btw im not even disagreeing with what you said.
Posted by LATECHgradLSUfan
LA
Member since Sep 2007
3264 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 4:19 pm to
quote:

but then I saw that dog he married and I now know him to be a man of integrity.

you have my falcon QB's mixed up I believe you are thinking of Mike Vick and his dogs maybe?
Posted by Duzz
Houston
Member since Feb 2008
9966 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 7:22 pm to
They believed in bounty gate.
Posted by lsusince60
New Iberia
Member since Jan 2005
1426 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 7:58 pm to
Smirk!
Posted by EmperorGout
I hate all of you.
Member since Feb 2008
11267 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 7:59 pm to
He exudes a total a-hole vibe. My friends who don't even follow football notice it
Posted by fischd1
Mandeville
Member since Dec 2007
2823 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 8:19 pm to
I know one thing, the people in Minn absolutely hate Payton with a deep passion. The 2009 Farve beat down in the dome followed by Bountygate has left them in passionate hate ever since. The Minn dome on Sun will be VERY loud.
Asheville, NC.
Member since Nov 2015
5031 posts
Posted on 1/8/18 at 8:50 pm to
Minnesota should be mad at their own team. Put the physicality aside, if the vikings dont turn the ball over like 5 times they win easily.
This post was edited on 1/8/18 at 8:50 pm
Posted by Scoob
Near Exxon
Member since Jun 2009
20372 posts
Posted on 1/9/18 at 1:12 am to
quote:

Why is Sean Payton the most hated coach in the league
It's because the NFL didn't want 2009, and the league has done everything they can to ensure it doesn't happen again.

The Saints aren't a marquee team, and our market is negligible. We're supposed to be filler, at most a safe fun offensive team for the stars to overcome (think: Dan Fouts Chargers teams).

2009 was shaping up to be an NFL marketing wet dream; Peyton Manning vs Brett Favre. Iconic QBs that would have had the nation buzzing for "the best Super Bowl ever".
We screwed that up and cost the league millions; not only did we knock Brett out, we then stole Peyton's glory in the big game.
How does the league respond? On MULTIPLE levels. Not only do they hit the Saints with unprecedented scorched earth tactics for a bullshite reason, they also make the Favre Rule for overtime, eliminating the way the Saints won that game (now the team that gives up a FG on an opening drive still gets "a chance". Because defense apparently sucks, or something).

If you don't think this is the case, ask yourself- if the Saints hadn't won in OT against Favre, does the OT rule get changed?
Have you seen any other team get completely dismantled by the league, even when there's more solid evidence of cheating? What were the injuries the Saints caused in their horrible "bountygate"?

What's wrong with a pool to reward big plays in big games, as long as the plays are legal on the field? I mean, frick, the teams always reward players for things. Fournette bought all his linemen Rolexs, maybe we should investigate whether they were intentionally holding or "trying to take out defensive players"? But no, the Saints are terrible villains in all this. And because the only teams and fanbases that have any empathy and connection to ours are the other NFC South teams, blasting us helped them and they went along with it.
Posted by Mrwhodat
Member since Dec 2015
10296 posts
Posted on 1/9/18 at 7:18 am to
quote:

Why is Sean Payton the most hated coach in the league by Fox Mulder
Fans of other teams absolutely fricking hate him. It’s cam level hate...why?

Because the NFL has many minions that are paid or simply serve as useful idiots to perpetuate their self-serving narrative.

When you create the bountygate narrative, you must first, demonize, the victim.

To maintain the narrative, you must have useful idots always spreading the venom.
Posted by Lexman1
Central Louisiana
Member since Oct 2016
2002 posts
Posted on 1/9/18 at 7:21 am to
Maybe they won’t hate him after they see his locker room dance video!
Posted by GeauxTigers0107
South Louisiana
Member since Oct 2009
9715 posts
Posted on 1/9/18 at 7:45 am to
quote:

So he is pretty much any white male who makes 8 mil a year?

If that's all I did while making 8 mill a year it would be a smooth miracle. And Sean is like Cam Newton in that, if he's on your team you love him. If he's not you hate him.
Posted by Hangover Haven
Metry
Member since Oct 2013
26532 posts
Posted on 1/9/18 at 8:03 am to
Because that was Haslet with the Saintsation...
Posted by touchdownjeebus
Member since Sep 2010
24833 posts
Posted on 1/9/18 at 8:15 am to
quote:

It was a prank and the bottle was given back to Jones

It was a bottle of Camus wine, and it was given back empty, but you are right, it was a joke and they remain friends.
Posted by touchdownjeebus
Member since Sep 2010
24833 posts
Posted on 1/9/18 at 8:15 am to
quote:

Mueller got fired. He used Benson's money as hush money.

And an abortion...
Posted by The Midnight Rider
Where the River Empties
Member since May 2015
1576 posts
Posted on 1/25/18 at 3:14 pm to
quote:

Why is Sean Payton the most hated coach in the league

I hope Sean Payton coaches the Saints for another 50 years.
Posted by notbreauxmo
Neauxwhere
Member since Jan 2018
16 posts
Posted on 1/25/18 at 4:27 pm to

'Your Falcon QB"

Your Falcon message board is that way ---------->
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 5Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram