Posted by
Message
HubbaBubba
LSU Fan
Gab: @Hubba_Bubba
Member since Oct 2010
36209 posts

The Masters Tickets
Once again!



auzach91
Atlanta Braves Fan
Smyrna, GA
Member since Jan 2009
33381 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
Bout 14-16 years straight for me. Thankfully been able to go but would be nice to win em one day


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
20
Btrtigerfan
LSU Fan
Disgruntled employee
Member since Dec 2007
16221 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
Same here.


Tigerpride18
LSU Fan
Bossier City/Benton louisiana
Member since Sep 2017
12797 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
I got Sunday tickets but I may not go if anyone wants mine?


Cosmo
Houston Astros Fan
glassman's guest house
Member since Oct 2003
105962 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
quote:

I got Sunday tickets but I may not go if anyone wants mine?


Lies


Tigerpride18
LSU Fan
Bossier City/Benton louisiana
Member since Sep 2017
12797 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
Less than a minute lol


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
Tigerpride18
LSU Fan
Bossier City/Benton louisiana
Member since Sep 2017
12797 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
I wasn’t gonna keep it going , I realize that’s not something to play around with.

Is that even possible anyway? Can you sell them if you wanted to?


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
01
TD SponsorTD Fan
USA
Member since 2001
Thank you for supporting our sponsors
Advertisement
dirtsandwich
Alabama Fan
AL
Member since May 2016
2870 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
It’s basically a 50/50 chance. Either you get them or you don’t. I figure that I’m a shoo-in for next year.


BZ504
LSU Fan
Texas
Member since Oct 2005
4756 posts
 Online 

re: The Masters Tickets
Sounds like it’s more like a 5% chance you get them. 95% you don’t.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
60
BluegrassBelle
Kentucky Fan
RIP Hefty Lefty - 1981-2019
Member since Nov 2010
85181 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
Got my rejection yesterday. On to year seven.


tylerdurden24
Georgia Fan
Member since Sep 2009
43458 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
Been 3 times in my life, purely by the grace of friends and family friends

I don’t know how I’d react if I ever won them on my own


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
ThatMakesSense
LSU Fan
Texas
Member since Aug 2015
13086 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
Up until last year, I could just walk in for free, any day. Still never been.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
UAinSOUTHAL
Alabama Fan
Mobile,AL
Member since Dec 2012
3287 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
quote:

It’s basically a 50/50 chance. Either you get them or you don’t. I figure that I’m a shoo-in for next year.


My 14 straight years of rejection would say otherwise


lsujag
LSU Fan
Member since Jan 2012
1570 posts

re: The Masters Tickets
Got lucky and won 4 in 2019 for that Wednesday. Wasn’t expecting anything this year because they still have the backlog of winners from 2020 that have yet to go because of covid. Those winners have had their tickets paid for since July or August of 2019. Unless they requested the money back, they still have priority for tickets this year


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
first pageprev pagePage 1 of 1next pagelast page
refresh

Back to top

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram