Started By
Message

re: ');

Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:17 am to
Posted by LSUChicageaux
Member since Aug 2004
8288 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:17 am to
It's actually an incorrectly coded Flash ad that Chicken is delivering (not his fault). The ad designer or a developer probably used a " as part of a URL declaration in a document.write statement. The .swf thinks the " is the end of the statement and cuts it there, breaking the ad, and the only thing that can render is what's left on the line: ');

Just saying.
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:20 am to
I have no tolerance for technological mumbo jumbo so take your smartyness and beat it.
Posted by LSUChicageaux
Member since Aug 2004
8288 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:23 am to
quote:

I have no tolerance for technological mumbo jumbo so take your smartyness and beat it.

You're right. I am actually lying.

Your computer has the HaXXoR9 Virus Trojan Worm Spider; your machine alone is now slowly eating the internet, one dirty pic at a time.
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:25 am to
I don't know what that means but I like dirty pics.
Posted by Rollie Fingers
Poster Emeritus
Member since Feb 2008
7427 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:26 am to
I thought that was something I saw on my account only. I figured it was put there by an admin that was frowning on my entire existence in general. );
This post was edited on 7/17/08 at 11:27 am
Posted by TomyDingo
Austin, Texas
Member since Aug 2003
19440 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:27 am to
Posted by LSUChicageaux
Member since Aug 2004
8288 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:27 am to
quote:

I don't know what that means but I like dirty pics.

Yeah it's totally hot when it's 2 chicks making out. I have like all of those.
Posted by Chicken
Jackassistan
Member since Aug 2003
27952 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:28 am to
quote:

It's actually an incorrectly coded Flash ad that Chicken is delivering (not his fault). The ad designer or a developer probably used a " as part of a URL declaration in a document.write statement. The .swf thinks the " is the end of the statement and cuts it there, breaking the ad, and the only thing that can render is what's left on the line: ');
Yeah...that's it...I was going to post this but I got sidetracked trying to solve a complex business problem for a large multinational corporation...
Posted by LSUChicageaux
Member since Aug 2004
8288 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:29 am to
quote:

I figured it was put there by an admin that was frowning on my entire existence in general. );

Poor Rollie, you lead a life of malaise. I suggest some rainbow suspenders, because who doesn't love rainbows?
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:29 am to
When Rogue kissed Storm my pants moved.
Posted by LSUChicageaux
Member since Aug 2004
8288 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:30 am to
quote:

Yeah...that's it...I was going to post this but I got sidetracked trying to solve a complex business problem for a large multinational corporation...

For the good of their shareholders, let's hope you aren't working on their online ads BECAUSE YOU BROKE THAT ONE
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:31 am to
Is this how owners of ginormous web conglomerates talk to each other? I expected more spitting.
Posted by LSUChicageaux
Member since Aug 2004
8288 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:32 am to
quote:

Is this how owners of ginormous web conglomerates talk to each other? I expected more spitting.


There is a lot of spittle, but it's mostly from the lisping. I called Chicken angrily the other day and when he answered I said

10 PRINT "frick YOU CHICKEN"
20 GOTO 10
RUN
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:38 am to
Is that L33t?
Posted by CocomoLSU
Inside your dome.
Member since Feb 2004
157642 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 12:35 pm to
quote:

Bengal, you may not know this, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

quote:

That's TS's old avatar

Either Tomy sucks at paying attention, or you suck at getting jokes.

I'm not sure which is right though.
Posted by JollyGreenGiant
The Help Board
Member since Jul 2004
24918 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 2:37 pm to
quote:

Yeah...that's it...I was going to post this but I got sidetracked trying to solve a complex business problem for a large multinational corporation...





Sounds like an easy way to sneak a text ad in there... Just sayin.
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

Back to top
logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on X, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

Facebook•X•Instagram