Started By
Message
locked post

');

Posted on 7/17/08 at 9:13 am
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 9:13 am
What the hell is this doing at the top of my screen? Admins?

When I AdBlock a frame I don't want you filling it with your gibberish. Thank you.
Posted by bayoubengal1119
Baton Rouge
Member since May 2008
3453 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 9:14 am to
just keep talking like that to the admins
Posted by CocomoLSU
Inside your dome.
Member since Feb 2004
157642 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 9:22 am to
quote:

Admins?

Try:
quote:

Chicken/Circus?
Posted by Uncle Stu
#AlbinoLivesMatter
Member since Aug 2004
33883 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 9:40 am to
I've seen it for weeks as well -still better than some flashing ad banner
Posted by TomyDingo
Austin, Texas
Member since Aug 2003
19440 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 9:44 am to
Screen cap? I don't understand what you're talking about.
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 9:51 am to
quote:

I don't understand what you're talking about.


Your bullshite is nearly intolerable. Here's your filthy screen shot.

Posted by TomyDingo
Austin, Texas
Member since Aug 2003
19440 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 9:52 am to
quote:

Your bullshite is nearly intolerable.


I have the frame blocked too but I don't see that.

I don't know what's worse, the '): or that firefox theme
Posted by CE Tiger
Metairie
Member since Jan 2008
41969 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 9:56 am to


where did you get that skin for firefox its pretty cool.
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:08 am to
quote:

where did you get that skin for firefox its pretty cool.
BOOM! Dingo

BOO-fricking-OOOOOM


quote:

CE
Here ya go

LINK
Posted by CocomoLSU
Inside your dome.
Member since Feb 2004
157642 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:08 am to
quote:

I don't know what's worse, the '): or that firefox theme

quote:

where did you get that skin for firefox its pretty cool.

Posted by TomyDingo
Austin, Texas
Member since Aug 2003
19440 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:11 am to
quote:

BOOM! Dingo

BOO-fricking-OOOOOM



<--- on hiatus
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:13 am to
I love your ear protection. Have you requested all-fours from any notable posters?
Posted by TomyDingo
Austin, Texas
Member since Aug 2003
19440 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:14 am to
quote:

Have you requested all-fours from any notable posters?


Bengal, you may not know this, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:17 am to
That's TS's old avatar, may he rest in peace.
Posted by Rollie Fingers
Poster Emeritus
Member since Feb 2008
7427 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:36 am to
I hated that guy.
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:42 am to
He loved photography.
Posted by Rollie Fingers
Poster Emeritus
Member since Feb 2008
7427 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:49 am to
He was such a weirdo. He liked pictures of naked ladies.
Posted by Rollie Fingers
Poster Emeritus
Member since Feb 2008
7427 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 10:58 am to
I remember when he started that one thread about the time he caught an STD backstage at a Robert Earl Keene concert. I don't remember all the details, but he said he woke up the next morning in a jail cell with two Mexican dudes, a donkey, and a spider monkey. What a hoot!
Posted by Bengal
Northgate Tavern
Member since Dec 2006
15091 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:03 am to
He loved promiscuity.
Posted by Rollie Fingers
Poster Emeritus
Member since Feb 2008
7427 posts
Posted on 7/17/08 at 11:09 am to
I am pretty sure that was just part of his bogus e-persona. Like that one thread he started about dating King Kong Bundy's daughter in high school, getting caught in the act by Mr. Bundy, and having to jump out of a three story window naked and screaming with King Kong Bundy chasing after him. The guy changed his story so much, it was really hard to get to know him.
first pageprev pagePage 1 of 2Next pagelast page

Back to top
logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on X, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

Facebook•X•Instagram