
- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums- View All Forums
- Show Left Links
- Topic Sort Options
- Trending Topics
- Recent Topics
- Active Topics
Started By
Message
.
Posted on 6/25/18 at 11:24 am
Posted on 6/25/18 at 11:24 am
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 5:38 am
Posted on 6/25/18 at 11:45 am to DelU249
I loved Heavy Rain.
I really didn't like Beyond: Two Souls at all, and I never finished it.
I haven't played Detroit yet but I'm hearing it's really good.
I really didn't like Beyond: Two Souls at all, and I never finished it.
I haven't played Detroit yet but I'm hearing it's really good.
Posted on 6/25/18 at 11:56 am to BulldogXero
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 5:37 am
Posted on 6/25/18 at 2:00 pm to UltimateHog
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 5:37 am
Posted on 6/25/18 at 2:03 pm to DelU249
quote:
hmmm, two souls seems to have people split down the middle.
It was free with PS+ a few months back but I still haven't tried it out. I watched a friend play Heavy Rain and they seem like games I'd rather watch people play than play myself.
I know a fair amount of people like Detroit but the majority of reviews I've seen say it's falls really flat on what it's trying to do.
Posted on 6/25/18 at 2:24 pm to sicboy
quote:
I've seen say it's falls really flat on what it's trying to do.
I've watched a few youtubers and enjoyed all 3.
I think it achieved what it was trying to do but made it slightly too easy. Thus some folks never felt any danger / connection with the characters.
Your choices really can butterfly from a happy ending to irradiated Detroit.
Plus it looked fantastic and the score was great.
Posted on 6/25/18 at 2:27 pm to sicboy
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 5:37 am
Posted on 6/25/18 at 2:29 pm to DelU249
I least you get to move around and somewhat interact with the world. I can't get into Telltale games because they are giant cutscenes with dialogue prompts.
Posted on 6/25/18 at 2:35 pm to BulldogXero
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 5:37 am
Posted on 6/25/18 at 3:28 pm to DelU249
quote:
There’s no gameplay value. I just enjoyed the story. Hoping the other 2 scratch the same itch since nothing is on and no good movies are out
I liked 2 Souls the best out of the 3. I think it helps that it focuses on just one character.
I enjoyed Detroit but I really hated playing as one character, it really made the game drag on as I would get frustrated when it would switch to this character while things were way more interesting with the others
Posted on 6/27/18 at 9:06 am to DelU249
Detroit is fantastic if you v like those type of games.
Posted on 6/27/18 at 9:17 am to tconle2
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 5:34 am
Posted on 6/27/18 at 8:27 pm to DelU249
i liked two souls, but detroit is by far better.
i failed the first mission in detroit and then promptly deleted my save file so i wouldn’t have to have the thought of what that failing cost.
it is a very dark, but very good, game
i failed the first mission in detroit and then promptly deleted my save file so i wouldn’t have to have the thought of what that failing cost.
it is a very dark, but very good, game
Posted on 6/27/18 at 9:09 pm to blight
Heavy rain is PlayStation plus July free game
Posted on 6/27/18 at 9:22 pm to DelU249
I finished Detroit the other night and thought it was well worth the $10 I spent to redbox it.
It was kind of cringe at points, in regards to some of the social issues, but that is the media world we live in now and I know to expect it. I could see it pushing people away from the game though. I recommended it to a friend and didn’t think about him being a cop and he got pretty pissy that I told him to play it, which was my mistake.
If none of that will bother you, i’d recommend it. I will probably buy it when it goes on sale just because of all the possible outcomes that were available that I missed.
It was kind of cringe at points, in regards to some of the social issues, but that is the media world we live in now and I know to expect it. I could see it pushing people away from the game though. I recommended it to a friend and didn’t think about him being a cop and he got pretty pissy that I told him to play it, which was my mistake.
If none of that will bother you, i’d recommend it. I will probably buy it when it goes on sale just because of all the possible outcomes that were available that I missed.

Popular
Back to top
5














