- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums
- View All Forums
re: D.C. housed the homeless in upscale apartments. It hasn’t gone as planned. - DumpTruckerson on 4/18/19 at 4:35 pm
Can libs get any dumber? Seriously are they so blind to this stuff that they actually thought it would work? I'm sure there a few homeless people out there who are really trying to better themselves but I'd be willing to bet it's about 1%. The other 99% got there because of bad life choices...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Woman's shaming of elderly man wearing MAGA Hat backfires - DumpTruckerson on 4/5/19 at 6:58 am
Gotta love the passive aggressive statement by "Bayshore Progressive Democrats." The racist hat made her go off on the rant.. These people are so stupid and hypocritical...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Economies and Darwinism - Socialism vs Capitalism - EU vs US - 2012 vs 2019 - DumpTruckerson on 4/4/19 at 12:09 pm
[quote]because in the end GDP is of course a function of the population rather than [b]government making the money[/b][/quote] aka taking your hard earned money. I realize some taxes are necessary but the government does not "make" money, it simply takes from those who make....
Posted on Political TalkJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Epidemic: People who dont get up to speed merging on the freeway - DumpTruckerson on 3/19/19 at 7:39 am
My favorite is when people drive 10 mph under the speed limit. Love it. Have a highway by my house where 90% of the time people drive 35 when its 45 mph....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Sons VS AD VS Suns - DumpTruckerson on 3/16/19 at 9:13 pm
[quote]And not fouling. Well, you go on and count this a learning experience for the young players.[/quote] That’s something you learn when your 8 years old. You have to be so pathetically bad to lose the way the Pels just did. What a bunch of scrubs....
Posted on Pelicans TalkJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
Report: LSU AD Joe Alleva Expected To Resign As Early As Today
According to Business Report.
LSU Board Of Supervisors Meeting To Discuss Potential Litigation Against The University
Only one item on the agenda.
Official Release: LSU Names Scott Woodward To Lead Athletics Department
Woodward is coming home.
Report: LSU To Hire Texas A&M AD Scott Woodward
Woodward is returning home.
Five-Star LSU Target Trendon Watford Postpones Commitment Announcement
Watford is from Birmingham, AL.
Brooks Koepka & Girlfriend Jena Sims Are Washing The Masters Away On The Beach
Get a room. Just off the beach.
Dude Bets John Daly $100 He Can't Make A Putt Outside Hooters, And Well...
With cigarette in his mouth.*