Started By
re: .

Posted on 5/14/18 at 2:22 pm to
Posted by Loungefly85
Lafayette
Member since Jul 2016
7930 posts
She’s a hateful person. It just rebounds on her and she deserves as much as she gives.
Posted by RentSeekAndDestroy
Member since Mar 2018
602 posts
You pretty much answered your own question. Few people are as completely inhuman as she is. As far as specific things, there is “what difference does it make now”, “why aren’t I 50 points ahead”, and “deplorables” just a name a few. But read any accounts of her in books by people who had the unfortunate curse of having to work for her or the Emails she sent to her underlings. She is a terrible person and a pathetic drunk.
Posted by EastBankTiger
A little west of Hoover Dam
Member since Dec 2003
21336 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 2:32 pm to
There's literally hundreds of reasons...but here's 4 pretty good ones:

Posted by Geauxboy
NW Arkansas
Member since Oct 2006
4856 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 3:06 pm to
quote:

Trump has been rumored to have engaged in all the same corrupt behaviors.

You asked about the bitch, not Trump. And bring more than rumors if you are going to deflect to Trump.
Posted by LSUCouyon
ONTHELAKEATDELHI, La.
Member since Oct 2006
11329 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 3:42 pm to
Rose Law Firm Billing records. Found on a table in the WH while someone dusted said table.
Questionable dead folks around that bunch.
Slick saying how great it was for us to get 2 for 1, meaning she was as smart as he was, turned over health care to her.
Being elected to the Senate just because of what her name is. Put that one on the libs of NY.
Having to run from sniper fire as the little girl walked up and handed her flowers.

Enabling Slick to eff around and having the NOW women have no problem with it, THEN become a great advocate for women after calling Slick's accusers trash.
Accepting Contributions While SEcState to a family Foundation that was dissolved as soon as she lost the damn election. BTW, What happened to all that money?
Benghazi, that lying b!tch!
Treating national security laws like Romper Room Rules.
I resent her because she has been the most transparently dishonest person I have ever seen in politics since the early 90s and has been given a pass for many years by the media.
That's a start.....

Posted by wfallstiger
Wichita Falls, Texas
Member since Jun 2006
11530 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 4:00 pm to
Anti-Chrit = Male

Jezebel = HRC

About as trustworthy and entitled as Lucifer himself
Posted by Themole
Palatka Florida
Member since Feb 2013
5557 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 4:03 pm to
quote:

Not me because I am still alive. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You are not up in her bidness, then. Are ya? If so, you be a dead man walkin.
Posted by 88Wildcat
Topeka, Ks
Member since Jul 2017
13982 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 4:07 pm to
She doesn't give one shite about anyone or anything other than how much power and wealth she can parasitically gain through political office. She is the real life version of

Posted by 56lsu
jackson mich
Member since Dec 2005
7441 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 4:08 pm to
just what i thought all b/s conspiracy (sp) theory and not a fact to back it up. your little smiley face and your well thought out reply says it all
Posted by RTM4
Pflugerville
Member since Apr 2018
1526 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 4:09 pm to
OMG fellows, I have carpal tunnel syndrome now from giving so many likes as you guys nuke this OP from orbit.

Why is the Antichrist bad, I mean Hillary. Nuke his arse some more for being retarded.
Posted by 225bred
COYS
Member since Jun 2011
20386 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 4:12 pm to
quote:

just what i thought all b/s conspiracy (sp) theory and not a fact to back it up. your little smiley face and your well thought out reply says it all

No, you moron.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining something so widely known to a troll who is just inciting reactions on the board.

run along now.

Go back to the rant and discuss lsu footbaw
Posted by 56lsu
jackson mich
Member since Dec 2005
7441 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 4:17 pm to
not a troll just using you guys line link or it didn't happen. you have none. the only people who believe this widely known fact are you trumpkins. deflection is your friend.
Posted by Winkface
Member since Jul 2010
34377 posts
Posted on 5/14/18 at 4:28 pm to
quote:

She doesn't give one shite about anyone or anything other than how much power and wealth she can parasitically gain through political office.
oh boy.
first pageprev pagePage 4 of 4Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram