re: .

Posted on 2/17/22 at 4:34 pm to
Posted by LeClerc
USVI
Member since Oct 2012
2743 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 4:34 pm to
quote:

Most of you have a completely ridiculous view of what's going on here.

Projection at it's finest. You're the one buying Putin's bullshite.
Posted by upgrayedd
Lifting at Tobin's house
Member since Mar 2013
134887 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 4:36 pm to
quote:

You're the one buying Putin's bullshite.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Most of you are too dumb to have a discussion without going to retarded statements like this.

You know it's entirely possible to understand why someone is doing something while not supporting what they're doing, right?

Who am I kidding, that's asking you to use too much brain power.
Posted by LeClerc
USVI
Member since Oct 2012
2743 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 4:46 pm to
Read Garry Kasparov:

New York Daily News

quote:

Putin’s invasions of neighboring Georgia in 2008 and Ukraine in 2014 were attacks on their nascent democracies, which he correctly saw as bad examples for the people of Russia. From assassinations in Europe with nuclear isotopes and nerve agents to election interference backing Brexit, Trump and extremist candidates across Europe, Putin has not stuck with his supposed ex-Soviet sphere of influence. This is what I meant when I wrote in 2007 that “Putin is our problem to solve, yes, but if he is unopposed, he will soon be a regional problem and then everyone’s problem.”
Posted by ItTakesAThief
Scottsdale, Arizona
Member since Dec 2009
9262 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 4:49 pm to
Ukraine has no incentive to shell anyone and potentially spark a war.

The separatists due have an incentive to attempt to start a war. Especially if Russia is pulling back.

So my money is on the separTists
Posted by upgrayedd
Lifting at Tobin's house
Member since Mar 2013
134887 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 5:01 pm to
Ok, that's an op-ed, i.e., an opinion piece

quote:

Putin’s invasions of neighboring Georgia in 2008 and Ukraine in 2014 were attacks on their nascent democracies, which he correctly saw as bad examples for the people of Russia.

Ok, if he really wanted to destroy these places, why didn't he roll into their capitals rather than slice off areas along the border inhabited by ethnic Russians?
quote:

From assassinations in Europe with nuclear isotopes and nerve agents to election interference backing Brexit, Trump and extremist candidates across Europe, Putin has not stuck with his supposed ex-Soviet sphere of influence.

Really, we're still going with the "election interference" bullshite?

quote:

This is what I meant when I wrote in 2007 that “Putin is our problem to solve, yes, but if he is unopposed, he will soon be a regional problem and then everyone’s problem.”

The Germany turned right around and begged him to build a pipeline through the Baltic Sea so Germany could avoid EU regulation problems previous experienced by Russia in Europe.
Posted by Geekboy
Member since Jan 2004
5010 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 5:08 pm to
Oh wow! Let’s just take a wild fricking guess who is to blame.
Posted by LSUnation78
Northshore
Member since Aug 2012
12088 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 5:13 pm to
Both sides claim the other is planning a false flag.

Both sides claim the other attacked them, and both sides claim innocence.

Who could have seen that one coming
Posted by Palantir
I've been a Columbia House
Member since Oct 2020
691 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 5:20 pm to
quote:

So is yours. Mine just hasn't been formulated by what corporate media feeds me.
My bad, you've got it all figured out.
Posted by LeClerc
USVI
Member since Oct 2012
2743 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 5:54 pm to

You are seriously defending Putin? He doesn’t have to roll into the capitals dumbass. He destabilizes the governments and installs a puppet regime and they’re his. You can’t be this dumb.
This post was edited on 2/17/22 at 5:59 pm
Posted by Tigerbythetale
Las Vegas
Member since Aug 2014
1458 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:00 pm to

This is a textbook false flag operation.
Posted by upgrayedd
Lifting at Tobin's house
Member since Mar 2013
134887 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:04 pm to
quote:

You are seriously defending Putin? He doesn’t have to roll into the capitals dumbass. He destabilizes the governments and installs a puppet regime and they’re his. You can’t be this dumb.

And what do you think the US does?

Want proof?

Here's John McCain at the Maidan telling protestors that the US stood with them. How would you feel if an extremely prominent, hawkish politician from China showed up at an anti-Trump rally in DC and told the crowd that the Chinese government stands with them?

You know how fricked up that is? Some Americans have absolutely no perspective on how their presence is perceived around the world.

Ukraine was a buffer between the NATO and Russia. Putin wants to keep it that way.
This post was edited on 2/17/22 at 6:07 pm
Posted by SCLibertarian
Conway, South Carolina
Member since Aug 2013
36240 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:12 pm to
quote:

He destabilizes the governments and installs a puppet regime and they’re his. 

It's as if this guy has ignored American foreign policy since 1945.
Posted by upgrayedd
Lifting at Tobin's house
Member since Mar 2013
134887 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:22 pm to
quote:

It's as if this guy has ignored American foreign policy since 1945.

Hey, man. The media and their buddies in the government would never lie to us! We're always the good guys. If you don't believe that then you're just a Putin fanboy. We never do any nefarious things across the globe like meddle in foreign elections or install puppet regimes or overtly overthrow governments.
Posted by Palantir
Member since Oct 2020
691 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:24 pm to
quote:

Hey, man. The media and their buddies in the government would never lie to us! We're always the good guys. If you don't believe that then you're just a Putin fanboy. We never do any nefarious things across the globe like meddle in foreign elections or install puppet regimes or overtly overthrow governments.
I'm not calling you a Putin fanboy.

However, when the entire planet minus China and Belarus is calling you out on your bullshite, then perhaps it's time to listen.
This post was edited on 2/17/22 at 6:25 pm
Posted by upgrayedd
Lifting at Tobin's house
Member since Mar 2013
134887 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:30 pm to
quote:

However, when the entire planet minus China and Belarus is calling you out on your bullshite, then perhaps it's time to listen.

What?

Sorry, the idea that the version of the event you've been told is the universal truth is beyond laughable. The universal consensus in March of 2003 was that Saddam had WMD's too.
Posted by Palantir
Member since Oct 2020
691 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:31 pm to
quote:

What?

Sorry, the idea that the version of the event you've been told is the universal truth is beyond laughable. The universal consensus in March of 2003 was that Saddam had WMD's too.
So then you agree that Belarus, China, and Russia is correct on their stance, and everyone else is wrong?
Posted by upgrayedd
Lifting at Tobin's house
Member since Mar 2013
134887 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:35 pm to
quote:

So then you agree that Belarus, China, and Russia is correct on their stance, and everyone else is wrong?

The fact that you think that everyone but these people think the official narrative is completely true is very telling.
Posted by Palantir
Member since Oct 2020
691 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:35 pm to
quote:

The fact that you think that everyone but these people think the official narrative is completely true is very telling.
Answer the question.
Posted by upgrayedd
Lifting at Tobin's house
Member since Mar 2013
134887 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:37 pm to
quote:

Answer the question.

I don't believe the official line of any of these governments or their media mouthpieces.
Posted by Palantir
Member since Oct 2020
691 posts
Posted on 2/17/22 at 6:39 pm to
quote:

I don't believe the official line of any of these governments or their media mouthpieces.

So you don't believe NATO, or the U.N.?

OK, your stance is noted.
Jump to page
Page First 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 5 of 11Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram