re: .

Posted on 12/7/08 at 8:44 pm to
Posted by BT
North La
Member since Aug 2008
9766 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 8:44 pm to
quote:

this is true...only because Miles cannot ever make the right decisions! If Les Miles gets canned after next year, it would be in Lee's best interest to leave too.

wow....im loosing respect for you by the post, honda.

Posted by geaux99
Wamegeaux, KS
Member since Aug 2005
1591 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 8:52 pm to
I believe in Lee. I still think he could be great, even though after the Bama game I posted that I thought JJ should get the rest of the starts for two reasons: 1) to give our depleted QB core some extra PT (because Lee is always an injury away from the next QB starting) and 2) I was really hoping Lee would have progressed better than he did. Once we got past Bama, I thought the meat of our season was over and that Lee had played through the worst stretch of games one QB could. He just didn't improve over the course of the season. I felt the same Lee who played in the second half of the Auburn game was the same Lee who played in the second half of the Alabama game...An extremely talented teenager who needed to improve on his decision making (as all 19 year olds need to...sadly, this was lost on the vast majority of the posters on this site).

All that said, Lee really did make some phenomenal throws throughout the year. He lives or dies by his decision making skills...improve and he could play ball in the NFL. Not improve and he holds the clipboard for some other Tiger. Since he's a RS Frosh, and since he's been baptized by fire (always the best way to learn in my opinion), I still believe in Lee, and will be pulling for him. I just wish I saw more improvement in him over the course of the season.

All in all I will support whoever wins the spot in Spring.
Posted by lsu xman
Member since Oct 2006
15545 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 8:53 pm to
JL is a DAMN STRONG QB.

+7(for the other team)
This post was edited on 12/7/08 at 8:54 pm
Posted by RobbBobb
Matt Flynn, BCS MVP
Member since Feb 2007
27896 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:03 pm to
I believe. Hopefully he'll get some help next yr
Posted by specs1
Member since Dec 2005
10015 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:05 pm to
I believe he will be the starter for 3 more years and will play in the NFL.
Posted by Bayou Gold
Itabena MS
Member since Aug 2007
377 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:08 pm to
I believe
Posted by NationalChampionLSU
...til I die
Member since Aug 2004
8313 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:09 pm to
I do, JL is going to be the next Brett Farve
Posted by hondapa26
Gonzales, LA
Member since Sep 2005
3146 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:10 pm to
quote:

wow....im loosing respect for you by the post, honda.

Just how do you loos respect for someone??? And, by the way...frick your respect!
Posted by hondapa26
Gonzales, LA
Member since Sep 2005
3146 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:13 pm to
BT,

just how many good decisions has Miles made from the end of last season until now???

I will give you a HINT: the first decision he made after Pelini left frickED US ROYALY!
Posted by Barry Badrinath
MISS'IPPI
Member since Mar 2008
6294 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:15 pm to
+1 I believe.
Posted by TriumphTiger
Alpharetta, GA
Member since Sep 2007
10186 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:18 pm to
I see a potentially great future for JL.

I respect the kid for hanging in there. I would've gone insane and shot up a post office or something with the crap that 19 year old kid put up with.

He'll be in the mix for the starting role. If he doesn't get it, I'm not sure what he'll do. I suppose he should transfer at that point - too much talent to be holding the clipboard for the rest of his career.
Posted by BT
North La
Member since Aug 2008
9766 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:31 pm to
quote:

BT,

just how many good decisions has Miles made from the end of last season until now???

I will give you a HINT: the first decision he made after Pelini left frickED US ROYALY!

obv that was a bad one...look we can disagree on certin things about LSU football, decisions people make dont always turn out favorbably...I dont know LM's exact record but i do know the man has won championships and a helluva lot of games. His true worth will be seen when it is apparent that he either learned or chose not to learn from the mistakes he made. We'll see.
Posted by hondapa26
Gonzales, LA
Member since Sep 2005
3146 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:35 pm to
well, he has to work on discipline...HAS TO!!! I'm not saying that he needs to flop around on the sideline like a fish out of water (SABAN) cursing at everyone when he is winning 33-0...but, he has got to get a little fire under his arse when a player on defense commits a personal foul after the team just made a huge stop on 3rd and 29...HAS TO!!!

You speak of soooo many plays being game changing...Tremaine hitting that guy after the play was game changing for ARKY...and, it all resorts back to the lack of discipline from Miles. And, Alem's punt
This post was edited on 12/7/08 at 9:43 pm
Posted by Cheetah Flex
Big Island, Hawaii
Member since May 2008
10578 posts
quote:

He will never start again at LSU...get over it...

oh please
Posted by Hand
far side of the moon
Member since Dec 2007
2064 posts
+1

I believe
Posted by djack13
Dallas, TX
Member since Jul 2005
393 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:37 pm to
JL is terrible. Why don't you fans understand that the guy who can actually look off a safety is going to lead the team. Lee had his shot. Time for someone new
Posted by NationalChampionLSU
...til I die
Member since Aug 2004
8313 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:40 pm to
if you don't belive in Lee, why you posted here. Get out
Posted by Cheetah Flex
Big Island, Hawaii
Member since May 2008
10578 posts
quote:

JL is terrible. Why don't you fans understand that the guy who can actually look off a safety is going to lead the team. Lee had his shot. Time for someone new

he is a muthafuggin FRESHMAN playin in the SEC..

he has a TON of time left to improve, so

Posted by TxTigerFan
Wills Point, Tx
Member since Sep 2003
130 posts
The young man has took alot of hits, on the field, from the media and from the fans.. He still stood in there which is more than some of the fans have done... I believe

Posted by kdman0335
At work
Member since Jul 2007
1452 posts
Posted on 12/7/08 at 9:42 pm to
quote:

all the bandwagon fricks

Chill dude, you have some anger issues, huh?

I've always thought that JL was going to be da man. He just never progressed. When JJ pump faked the ball and looked off the Safety on a deep throw, I said, wow, that's something I've never seen JLee do. I think once JL gets in a rythm, he is a good QB. But JJ deserves the start, he gives us more options right now.
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 6Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram