Favorite team:LSU 
Location:Austin
Biography:
Interests:
Occupation:
Number of Posts:617
Registered on:10/28/2010
Online Status:Not Online

Recent Posts

Message
re: Starting in July Biden administration will be pouring paper into "real economy" - mettematt9
[quote]den should just give these families free housing and food and cut out the middleman I heard there’s a nice development called Angola they could live in[/quote] What on earth does that actually mean. Are you my retarded racist uncle? ...
Posted on Money Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Surprising: Austin overwhelmingly votes in favor of prop b, which bans public camping - mettematt9
[quote] Dan [/quote] There is definitely a sense of superiority in me, I’ll give you that. There’s a ton I people of have such great respect for and admire, but that doesn’t apply to everyone just because they exist. I’m not looking down on everyone from Louisiana. But I know a lot of peo...
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Surprising: Austin overwhelmingly votes in favor of prop b, which bans public camping - mettematt9
Guys, I’m legitimately sorry - I confused the meaning of “against prop b”. I voted for it - meaning to put the ban pack in place. ...
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Surprising: Austin overwhelmingly votes in favor of prop b, which bans public camping - mettematt9
[quote] And the liberal, leftist Army of Austin strikes again. Set on destroying our country and economy. Good on those who saw the light[/quote] Hate to break it to y’all, the world has more than two existences. One can be “liberal”, perhaps in the more classical sense and not the “40 year old...
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (10)
re: Stumbled upon an interesting article by AL.com: 15 greatest SEC Bball players in 50 years - mettematt9
Pretty Elite list for LSU. Hard to deny. I’m confused about Baby at #15. I was a student who, from dumb luck, went to pretty much every game in that historic season and had no idea that when I was watching Baby that I was watching one of the best players in 50 years.... it’s hard to be convince...
Posted on Tiger Rant
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Let Winston Walk and Trade for Marcus Mariota! - mettematt9
I don’t think this idea deserves to get blasted as hard it it did. Some of you said it’s the dumbest or worst post you’ve ever read. That’s ridiculous. Winston looks like Aaron Brooks 2.0. That being said, if the HC likes him and you’re already 1 year in, not sure it makes sense to chase Ma...
Posted on Saints Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: AOC: We officially raised $1 million for Texas relief at 9:17pm! - mettematt9
[quote]So you prefer a technology with a 50% failure rate instead of a 35% failure rate? To put it simply: would it be better to be all wind or all fossil?[/quote] If put simply, all fossil right now. Less simply, there should be a mix - diversity is good for any portfolio. When wind do...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: AOC: We officially raised $1 million for Texas relief at 9:17pm! - mettematt9
[quote]Did a larger percentage of fossil fuels or turbines fail?[/quote] Let’s use the 50% for wind for the sake of your supposed point. And let’s use the 35% of thermal as pointed out by Ercot. What’s 50% of 6.9? What’s 35% of 75? Then use that to reply to the point I was countering ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Abbot, Cruz, Trump are being silenced while they are being bashed - mettematt9
[quote] Good for you. I don't care what you saw. You response was still stupid[/quote] Well let’s be clear. I didn’t see it because it’s not there. So why don’t I bring up unicorns to make a point? Now that’s fricking stupid. [quote]I don't know, look it up and let me know. Also still not ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (2)
re: AOC: We officially raised $1 million for Texas relief at 9:17pm! - mettematt9
[quote]Not even close to 50% of the natural gas and fossil fuels failed[/quote] Well actually about 35% failed. 26 gw out of 75 gw on their charts. And let me be clear - I’m not saying let’s go all wind and screw fossil fuels! I’m just saying you are not informed. ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (2)
re: AOC: We officially raised $1 million for Texas relief at 9:17pm! - mettematt9
[quote] The fossil fuels may supply 75% but if the other 25% gets shut off then you are going to have issues. [/quote] Check out Ercots data. It’s all there. This time of year, the rely on renewables for 6.9 megawatts, nearly 10% of the 69 mw that the grid hit Sunday night. We lost 26 ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Abbot, Cruz, Trump are being silenced while they are being bashed - mettematt9
[quote]And your stupid comment is exactly the same thing Cuomo is doing. And he's all over the TV blaming literally everyone but himself. [/quote] I live in texas. I didn’t see cuomo in the thread title. Where was Cruz during Harvey? Or Landrieu during Katrina? So your argument is that ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: AOC: We officially raised $1 million for Texas relief at 9:17pm! - mettematt9
[quote]It’s widely known that the supplemental power provided by solar and wind were the issue. The fossil fuels may supply 75% but if the other 25% gets shut off then you are going to have issues.[/quote] Haha it is widely known... wtf are you talking about. Not sure where you get your in...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (4)
re: Abbot, Cruz, Trump are being silenced while they are being bashed - mettematt9
[quote]You talking about New York? [/quote] Nah, as a reminder this thread is about Abbot and Cruz. ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Abbot, Cruz, Trump are being silenced while they are being bashed - mettematt9
[quote]Right, wrong, or indifferent their rebuttal is meaningless to the average MSM viewer. [/quote] Exactly. And meaningless because it is in fact, without meaning. Or straight up lies or scape goating. Windmills and daughters faults. ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: AOC: We officially raised $1 million for Texas relief at 9:17pm! - mettematt9
[quote]what they really need is fossil fuels powering their power grid[/quote] What is it do you think we have powering the grid? Tell me how that fossil fuel system worked out this week. ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (3)
re: AOC: We officially raised $1 million for Texas relief at 9:17pm! - mettematt9
[quote]Wow that one million gonna go a long way too. [/quote] Haha what a cynical douche. Should have just taken a vacation right? ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (4)
re: Favorite Rush Moments - mettematt9
[quote]My favorite was when Jerry Garcia died and Rush said, "Just another dead doper. And a dirt bag." And then we all found out Rush was a doper, too. And a dirt bag. And dead.[/quote] Haha first page. Gold. ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Texas disaster to be largest insurance loss ever. Biden fails in first test. - mettematt9
This whole thread is a troll. Or baboons throwing shite at a wall. ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Closed - - mettematt9
AT, I feel the need to come out for all the lurkers - been loving your post, it’s hard to not get sucked into debate from ignorant people, I hope you can ignore it and focus on the 99% of people who appreciate your insights and comments. All the best brother. ...
Posted on Money Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)