Posted on 5/17/18 at 7:03 pm to
Posted by texridder
The Woodlands, TX
Member since Oct 2017
14236 posts
Posted on 5/17/18 at 7:03 pm to
quote:

You’re pro MS-13 and on the wrong side of history

I'm not pro MS-13. That's stupid. And, you either can't read or don't want to. Just go with the crowd.
Posted by memphis tiger
Memphis, TN
Member since Feb 2006
20720 posts
Posted on 5/17/18 at 7:04 pm to
quote:

I love how he, intentionally or not, forces the Dems to take the side of the worst humans on the planet just so they can oppose him

Thing is, he’s. He’s not forcing them to do anything. He doesn’t even have to bait them.

All he does is open his mouth and the left falls all over themselves to denounce whatever comes out.

Trump could state that the Sun rises in the east and sets in the west and the left would find a way to discredit it.

If the Democrats has any level of self reflection and just acted like adults and shut up after the election, they might have had a chance in the future. Not now.

They’ve even drive trump haters to his side just because they are so unhinged.
Posted by EKG
Houston, TX
Member since Jun 2010
44041 posts
Posted on 5/17/18 at 7:05 pm to
Don’t forget your bet, texridder.

Posted by texridder
The Woodlands, TX
Member since Oct 2017
14236 posts
Posted on 5/17/18 at 7:22 pm to
quote:

Don’t forget your bet, texridder.

You must really like Big Macs.
Posted by HeadChange
Abort gay babies
Member since May 2009
43837 posts
Posted on 5/17/18 at 8:13 pm to
Thanks for posting the entire transcript. Hadn’t seen it yet, and it just makes it more clear that the left sees “they” and ignores context and assumes he means all immigrants. Y’all a funny bunch. My question is how do you see it the way you do? How is that even possible to a literate person, let alone a rational one? Maybe there is video that projects things differently than through text? Help me understand
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 5/17/18 at 8:18 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 8:35 am
Posted by SSpaniel
Germantown
Member since Feb 2013
29658 posts
Posted on 5/18/18 at 9:40 am to
quote:

I'm not pro MS-13. No one is pro MS-13. But Trump wasn't talking about MS-13s.

Then 'splain this:

quote:

SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you. There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.
Posted by upgrayedd
Lifting at Tobin's house
Member since Mar 2013
134912 posts
Posted on 5/18/18 at 9:43 am to
quote:

You must really like Big Macs.

You must really like being wrong. You're really good at it.
Posted by texridder
The Woodlands, TX
Member since Oct 2017
14236 posts
Posted on 5/18/18 at 5:04 pm to
quote:

You must really like being wrong.

How would you know?
Posted by roadGator
Member since Feb 2009
140882 posts
Posted on 5/18/18 at 5:10 pm to
what was Tex want wrong about this time
Posted by beaverfever
Little Rock
Member since Jan 2008
32761 posts
Posted on 5/18/18 at 5:20 pm to
Democrats now defending MS-13. Par for the course I guess. You could tell them that a million MS-13 members were crossing the border and they'd only have a problem with it if they thought it wouldn't help their chances of winning the next election.
first pageprev pagePage 5 of 5Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram