Started By
re: .

Posted on 9/29/09 at 9:28 pm to
Posted by pilsnerpusher
Member since Sep 2009
1370 posts
Posted on 9/29/09 at 9:28 pm to
screens won't empty the box unless you are talking about the WR quicks (fox, squirrel, tiger to use crowton's pet names) those are designed to take advantage of 2 playing over three. If they put 3 over 3 to shut it down then they've either taken one from the box or one from the secondary. One from the box helps the run game. One from the secondary dictates either cover 3 or man free - go to town throwing the ball. Crowton isn't doing anything much different than what he did in '07. the dude is smart. we just aren't executing.

various middle screens to the backs will slow down the pass rush though.
Posted by saintsfan22
baton rouge
Member since May 2006
71795 posts
Posted on 9/29/09 at 9:40 pm to
quote:

I think JLEE will get his chances this Saturday to prove or disprove these theories. I have a feeling we will see him more this weekend than we have

Hopefully his first play against UGA this year will go better than his first play last year. I mean as a previous poster said the defense put him in difficult positions, 0 to 0 what quarterback can deal with that pressure.
Posted by Hoodatt
Member since Feb 2005
2601 posts
Posted on 9/29/09 at 9:42 pm to
quote:

Also, 1 really bad head coach trying to play Offensive coordinator

How many times does this have to be disproven. Even the players are talking about Crowton making the calls.
Posted by justustm2
Member since Sep 2005
4158 posts
Posted on 9/29/09 at 10:10 pm to
Guy you are a freaking moving target. Last week it was he could not throw the long ball and couldn't pass for 200 yards. He proved you don't know what the f_ _K you are talking about. Now its without the two long balls (Which per you he can't throw) he did terrible. By the way he threw more than 2 long balls.

I doubt you change your drivel regardless of what JJ does. He'll never be good enough for you and a few others on here. You'll just keep setting new standards to support your assinine arguments against JJ. It is really pitiful and pathetic.

First it was the SEC defenses that would expose him. Two SEC defenses down, now it's wait until Florida. I guess since he proved you wrong the last time you fear he may prove you wrong again against GA (I have faith that he will). If he plays well against FL then it will wait until ALA defense.

Guys like you have used the following to criticize JJ:

1. Short passes
2. Almost interceptions (A new QB stat)
3. Staring down 1 receiver (Players and announcer disagree)
4. Runs after the catch by receivers shouldn't count (A new stat for QB)
5. Can't throw long ball
6. Long ball doesn't count
7. Can't throw for 200 yards
8. Throwing for 200 yards doesn't count
9. Who the f_ _K knows what next

JJ has and will continue to prove you wrong. The problem is you are too ______ to admit it. What fills the blank I do not know. It could be any of a number of reasons. None of which make any sense whatsoever.

Deeeeeamn!

By the way I will try to never respond to you again. It is clear that you have an agenda that suspends all reason and thus is a waste of time. Something just ain't right.
Posted by justustm2
Member since Sep 2005
4158 posts
Posted on 9/29/09 at 10:29 pm to
quote:

rumored dubious work ethic last year
Link?
Posted by Sammobile
Hollywood South
Member since Jan 2009
22330 posts
Posted on 9/30/09 at 10:21 am to
quote:

Guy you are a freaking moving target. Last week it was he could not throw the long ball and couldn't pass for 200 yards. He proved you don't know what the f_ _K you are talking about. Now its without the two long balls (Which per you he can't throw) he did terrible. By the way he threw more than 2 long balls.

I doubt you change your drivel regardless of what JJ does. He'll never be good enough for you and a few others on here. You'll just keep setting new standards to support your assinine arguments against JJ. It is really pitiful and pathetic.

First it was the SEC defenses that would expose him. Two SEC defenses down, now it's wait until Florida. I guess since he proved you wrong the last time you fear he may prove you wrong again against GA (I have faith that he will). If he plays well against FL then it will wait until ALA defense.

Guys like you have used the following to criticize JJ:

1. Short passes
2. Almost interceptions (A new QB stat)
3. Staring down 1 receiver (Players and announcer disagree)
4. Runs after the catch by receivers shouldn't count (A new stat for QB)
5. Can't throw long ball
6. Long ball doesn't count
7. Can't throw for 200 yards
8. Throwing for 200 yards doesn't count
9. Who the f_ _K knows what next

JJ has and will continue to prove you wrong. The problem is you are too ______ to admit it. What fills the blank I do not know. It could be any of a number of reasons. None of which make any sense whatsoever.

Deeeeeamn!

By the way I will try to never respond to you again. It is clear that you have an agenda that suspends all reason and thus is a waste of time. Something just ain't right.

Ka-BOOM
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 6 of 6Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram